Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 980 1480 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 25048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17863

    Emma and Katy

    Thanks for the report. I was thinking of see Katy, but it might best to skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?

  2. #17862

    TER reviews

    Hey, I just wanted to give a heads up on "Your Sweet Girl Next Door" (Emma Kay I think?) I tried to set up a meeting with her. I had read some old reviews that were mixed saying that she was kinda crazy and while she was hot it really was not worth it. There was also a review stating that her roommate tried to take over the appt. Either way I decided to ignore them since they were old. After messaging her I got some red flags as her post says she accepts cashapp but she was super adamant about me bringing cash. I decided to ignore that as a warning sign but when she sent me the address to where she was it was the same address as Katy it was above that sketchy biker bar in Pawtucket. While katy did not try to rob me or anything her location was super sketchy and the service was bad so I promised never to go there again. I decided to skip the meeting because of the address. A few days after that point I check TER and there are 3 new reviews all saying that she robbed them some where outcalls and other incalls. So while she did not rob me I wanted to put a warning out there just case anyone else was considering and did not have TER VIP.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/379816610465

    Added photos of both Emma (and Katy for reference.

    On a completely unrelated note I also just saw Mandy got a new review on TER so maybe she is working again? Can anyone confirm?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtiwmtm2mzi3mty1zjzky2rlogvkm2ixzdvhzjq0nzkxy2q5mdvl.jpg.jpg‎   mjc2ntgzmjk0otmwmzrhmjfhywy1zdnkyte0m2rmmgzmnjvizwm.jpg.jpg‎   mjq1ndyznwi1odg3zwzmnta1owm5zdiznzg0mdhhyjlhogqxotcz.jpg.jpg‎   mty3nznlntdjmduxzdhjzgiyzwm1yjc5nte2zmiynjjhmjm1zg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  3. #17861
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Theres this whole forum which is active. Reading through will give you an idea of where to begin. There's also a site FAQ which is useful. Outside of that check the listings see what you like and search here for reviews.
    That's not 100% true or at least not for me there is so much info in here and a lot of it is outdated. Most of my experiences thus far have been TOFT. In these month in particular it feels like there is nothing out there. Right now it seems your only decent choices are to hit the AMPs or if you have the money hit the clubs. If you are willing to drive MA has a much better selection and experience. Or who knows maybe I'm wrong and I am just horrible at parsing through the forum and there actual gems hidden somewhere in this small state of ours. I do have give RI some credit I used to think it was as dead as it got but after making a cross country road trip there are some states that are much deader than this.

  4. #17860

    Cleo

    Cleo works at CD during the week typically. Nice chick. You can sample her there before committing to full hour rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Cleo? Just came upon her ad and do not recall seeing her post before. She's a spinner and looks like she strips.

    Hot Exotic Dream.

    28 years old.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/178056094818

    #: 702xxxx535.

  5. #17859

    Warwick / Cranston incall?

    Looking to get back in the hobby. I'm looking for white female doing Incalls anywhere in the Warwick / Cranston area. Send me a inbox if anyone can help. I wish Jackie didn't retire she was my go to.

  6. #17858

    For starters

    Theres this whole forum which is active. Reading through will give you an idea of where to begin. Theres also a site FAQ which is useful. Outside of that check the listings see what you like and search here for reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck398  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'm a newer monger and have been looking for a good place to start my adventures but don't know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions PM me. The hunt goes on for us all.

  7. #17857

    Sites

    Hi all, I'm new to the board but not the scene, stumbled across this on accident and decided to stay. I was wondering what everyone used these days to find providers. I was very active 2013-2018, and used STG, city guide, Backpage, live escort reviews, erotic monkey you know, the golden era. Now, I'm thinking of walking back in slower than back then but a lot of my old sites are gone except STG. Shit just isn't the same as it used to be these days. I've also noticed the amount of providers has dropped considerably since back then, am I just looking in the wrong spots?

  8. #17856
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    On two different visits in June and July.
    So she's cool with facials & being filmed. Did you get any of the finished product all over her face? I haven't seen her since August. I'll have to reconnect with her.

  9. #17855

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She have a review in here like 4 months ago ans she look nothing like those pics. And I think it wasn't a good review at all. Possibly a thief.
    Appreciate it. Yeah I've seen fake reviews or iffy ones. Got to be safe out here because a lot of scammers.

    Stay safe.

  10. #17854

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any red flags at all. I think its a legit ad.
    How was she? I'll go too if I was wrong.

  11. #17853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/204950082117

    She looks lowkey fire. But looks TGTBT, least compared to the dried up raisins available now. Or those $200 QV's.

    Any intel is appreciated.
    She have a review in here like 4 months ago ans she look nothing like those pics. And I think it wasn't a good review at all. Possibly a thief.

  12. #17852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has taken the fast track down over the past year. She taking the route if Pamela and Joell. That would make for an interesting four-way. Can you imagine all three of those nut jobs in one room /.
    Add in bathroomless, LOL.

    That apt Pam was in needed a flamethrower taken to it. I can't imagine what the landlord would have to do to clean it up. Call Servpro I guess. Jesus it was awful. Dishes, half eaten food, cigarette buts, clothes all over. Trash. And weed everywhere you looked. I counted 5 bongs and a hooka in the walk from the front door to the bed room.

  13. #17851

    Goff school friend

    Does anyone have the number of the girl who host down the st from Goff school Pawtucket, I lost my burn phone she is $200 for in call.Privete message me please i am sure she doesnt want leo to read it.

  14. #17850

    Anyone see this baddie?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/204950082117

    She looks lowkey fire. But looks TGTBT, least compared to the dried up raisins available now. Or those $200 QV's.

    Any intel is appreciated.

  15. #17849

    Looking to dip my toe in the waters

    Hello,

    I'm a newer monger and have been looking for a good place to start my adventures but don't know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions PM me. The hunt goes on for us all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape