Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 980 1480 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17856
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    On two different visits in June and July.
    So she's cool with facials & being filmed. Did you get any of the finished product all over her face? I haven't seen her since August. I'll have to reconnect with her.

  2. #17855

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She have a review in here like 4 months ago ans she look nothing like those pics. And I think it wasn't a good review at all. Possibly a thief.
    Appreciate it. Yeah I've seen fake reviews or iffy ones. Got to be safe out here because a lot of scammers.

    Stay safe.

  3. #17854

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't see any red flags at all. I think its a legit ad.
    How was she? I'll go too if I was wrong.

  4. #17853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/204950082117

    She looks lowkey fire. But looks TGTBT, least compared to the dried up raisins available now. Or those $200 QV's.

    Any intel is appreciated.
    She have a review in here like 4 months ago ans she look nothing like those pics. And I think it wasn't a good review at all. Possibly a thief.

  5. #17852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has taken the fast track down over the past year. She taking the route if Pamela and Joell. That would make for an interesting four-way. Can you imagine all three of those nut jobs in one room /.
    Add in bathroomless, LOL.

    That apt Pam was in needed a flamethrower taken to it. I can't imagine what the landlord would have to do to clean it up. Call Servpro I guess. Jesus it was awful. Dishes, half eaten food, cigarette buts, clothes all over. Trash. And weed everywhere you looked. I counted 5 bongs and a hooka in the walk from the front door to the bed room.

  6. #17851

    Goff school friend

    Does anyone have the number of the girl who host down the st from Goff school Pawtucket, I lost my burn phone she is $200 for in call.Privete message me please i am sure she doesnt want leo to read it.

  7. #17850

    Anyone see this baddie?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/204950082117

    She looks lowkey fire. But looks TGTBT, least compared to the dried up raisins available now. Or those $200 QV's.

    Any intel is appreciated.

  8. #17849

    Looking to dip my toe in the waters

    Hello,

    I'm a newer monger and have been looking for a good place to start my adventures but don't know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions PM me. The hunt goes on for us all.

  9. #17848

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    Has anyone had the pleasure of Mya's company?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/153458288835
    Since I didn't get any response, I decided to TOFTT. No, don't thank me. I should have realized why she wrote "NO PHOTOS don't ask will get BLOCKED" in the STG ad.

    Went to her incall at a mid price hotel in Warwick. HH w / greek for 200. Got there a little early, touched base, and after about 10 minutes she gave me her room number and I headed up. She opened the door with the room dark and the curtains closed.

    She was about the right size, but not the girl in the pix. The room was neat and clean, and I washed my hands (how to make sure no one is in the bathroom). I got undressed, and she peeled off her dress. Decent body, but her tits were larger and at least 10 years saggier than the pix. She wiped me down with a clean washcloth, then proceeded to get me hard with a HJ, covered me and started on a CBJ. We kissed (closed mouth), then I started to DATY, she told me to be careful of her piercing just north. She responded with some nice (fake?) moans, then I spun her over to DATO. All very clean. We went to greek: she lay flat on her stomach and insisted I straddle her rather than spreading her legs. This was really uncomfortable for me, but she refused to try any other position. She refused to give me CFS, but finished me off with a mediocre CBJ.

    To sum up: don't bother.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...v/849577768887
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mya.jpg‎  

  10. #17847
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Reached out, had decent communication on and off throughout the day. Seemed pleasant, and agreed to the level of service I expect at her quoted price tag (200 hhr / 400 hr) - agreed to MSOG, DATY, LFK in both hhr and hr. Never asked for deposit when setting up time.

    I mentioned that at her price tag, and no verifiable history or reviews in the area, I would feel comfortable if she would send me a verification picture to show me she was indeed real and the person in the post pics.

    She wouldn't respond to me at all after that so take that as you may. I won't pursue any further until there is some more intel out there.
    I too would feel more comfortable as well. The silence after you asked speaks volumes. Thanks for the update.

  11. #17846
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    She was hosting in a shitty filthy apt in woonsocket but got kicked out. I texted her and she said she had no place to host but could do a BBBJ car date for $80.

    She must be smokin good shit cause that's nuts. I told her bullshit. I can get a car BBBJ for $30. Why would I pay 80.

    Never respond back. She's a good bb fuck but I'm not paying that for a car blow.
    She has taken the fast track down over the past year. She taking the route if Pamela and Joell. That would make for an interesting four-way. Can you imagine all three of those nut jobs in one room /.

  12. #17845
    Quote Originally Posted by GioDarazi  [View Original Post]
    Keep us posted. I can see a deposit up front, which is a capital no-no for this guy.
    Reached out, had decent communication on and off throughout the day. Seemed pleasant, and agreed to the level of service I expect at her quoted price tag (200 hhr / 400 hr) - agreed to MSOG, DATY, LFK in both hhr and hr. Never asked for deposit when setting up time.

    I mentioned that at her price tag, and no verifiable history or reviews in the area, I would feel comfortable if she would send me a verification picture to show me she was indeed real and the person in the post pics.

    She wouldn't respond to me at all after that so take that as you may. I won't pursue any further until there is some more intel out there.

  13. #17844

    Green eyed royalty.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has easily been in the business for over 3 years now. Living in Cranston on the backside of GC. She is beyond flighty, she almost never does in so don't ask. Has a Bf drive who a little gimp so not a worry with him. The pictures are not real but somewhat close. Plump blond with DD. Service was average on all three times over the past two years. I was offered BB but declined before the second meeting. Not my thing. Probably selective on who drops a load in her. It took me months to finally meet her. After the first meet it was a little easier but the juice int worth the squeeze. I equate my experience with her like jerking off and running a wall. I got off but too painful to set up and not reliable.
    I assume this is referring to the OTHER green eyed princess, and NOT Princess Barbara near the zoo:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ncess/49728926

    Because the one in the above ad is NOT--I repeat NOT the green eyed Princess Barbara with the studded-nipped young spinner neice, Lindsey, on Elmwood near the zoo! So, can anyone else comment on the price, menu, and anything else relevant, about the one in the ad above?

    Regarding Princess Barbara, near the zoo, who everyone and his brother have now inseminated already: I, and several others, who have previously reached her in past weeks easily, have not had any texts returned in the past week or so. Can anyone else report on that? Is Princess Barbara near the zoo, now really gone? I am talking here about this one:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-girl/47614245

    And FYI: My pictures of the one in the ad immediately above, that is, Princess Barbara near the zoo, can be found in my post 317, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ng-her-to-pose

    Face pics of her are for my existing email contacts ONLY.

  14. #17843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I don't give a fuck how available she is. 80 for a car blow is crazy. If anybody pays 80 for a car blow they should have their mongor license revoked.
    Don't go to Worcester then. WGs asking $120 and $130 just for blowjob regardless if it's a car date or not LOL.

  15. #17842
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I don't give a fuck how available she is. 80 for a car blow is crazy. If anybody pays 80 for a car blow they should have their mongor license revoked.
    Well shit, I guess I'd better turn in my license then, LOL. Everything is more expensive these days, you know? Inflation and all that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape