Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 1373 1873 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28196
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    That's why you go to Europe / southeast Asia for fun. Go to Thailand or Japan for some pussy. Go to Amsterdam or Frankfurt Germany. Why do you fool around with girls in this city? Go to LA. Best pussy around. Their girls are 1000 x better looking. Even their bad apples would be our 10's. I've seen some many ugly bitches post high prices on an escort site called skip the games. Either these girls are really really delusional. Stop playing in Jacksonville, go to other cities.
    LA spoiled me rotten. So many drug free decent looking hotties for 2-300 $. Drug free, out of their own home, BBBJ BBFS after a visit or two. I want to head to Colombia or Brazil. In the near future.

  2. #28195
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had an absolutely amazing dream with Rachel once again. She is definitely a great dream, one of my best. Always freshly showered smelling good, looking good. Great conversation! Her skills are definitely tops. Just a great date.
    Does she do outcall?

  3. #28194
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  4. #28193
    Search for Vonna or vonna rose. You'll find everything you need to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]

  5. #28192

    Rachel Riverside

    Just had an absolutely amazing dream with Rachel once again. She is definitely a great dream, one of my best. Always freshly showered smelling good, looking good. Great conversation! Her skills are definitely tops. Just a great date.

  6. #28191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed plenty of times. Just sreach her name.

  7. #28190

    Ava

    Had a dream with this one communications started off great sent the address right away as I get there no reply I had time to waste since I'm already on blanding I continue the search about 30 minutes later I get a my phone went dead she comes downstairs hops in then off to the finish line she starts with a good BJ then slaps on the hat and that's where the bs begins as I'm trying to stroke I can feel her pulling away so I won't be repeating I assuming she's using I could see little marks on her arm and legs.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/192410199684

  8. #28189

    V Rose


  9. #28188
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/998881726664

    Made appointment for car date (car date only). Picked her up. Very sketchy area. Right away nothing but complaints and very toxic negative attitude. Drove to a safe location of my choosing. The vibe was so bad I decided not to go through with it. I said look, I see you aren't into this at all. Gave her some $ for her time. Went to drop her off, got stuck with someone behind me near drop off. At one point she mentioned she wanted to stab someone. And she managed to steal something from my car. Bad news all the way around.
    Yeah, left a review about this one over a year ago:

    CONS:

    Psycho.

    Filthy.

    Drug addicted.

    Pretends to be a gangster in an aggressive manner.

    Pros:

    Happy Mongering.

  10. #28187
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef2099  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Jen lately? Please let me know!
    Yes. She is currently downtown, probably for a while.

  11. #28186

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef2099  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Jen lately? Please let me know!
    She is on vacation until at least Sep 26th.

  12. #28185

    "Especial" Latina Incalls

    Had a dream with a Latina from the phone number in the two links below (same number, different pics of course). QV $, HH $. 5, HR $$. Pulled the trigger on QV. Asked for a pic of the girl I would actually see, which the phone number sent and is also attached below. Obviously the verification pic is neither of the girls in the ad pics. Oh well, so I still went. Got there at the time we agreed to. Spent 10 minutes in the parking lot waiting on room #, also as usual. Got to room, and it's obviously not any of the 3 girls I've seen in ads / pics. Says her name is Rose. She may have been Latina, but didn't really have an accent and could've been just a white girl. She's not curvy really, has a little bit of a belly, not a very attractive face, and natural B's, not like any of the pics. She was polite, clean, lucid, and I wasn't aware of any odors. Action was an okay CBJ, then when it comes to showtime she starts saying how big it is and to be gentle, which I am, but then started with putting a hand down there to limit depth. I ended up moving the hand out of the way until finish, cleaned up, and bounced. I wouldn't repeat; not worth the small donation for QV, definitely not worth HH or Hr donations. Can't we just have Alexa back? Real but face-blurred photos, so we at least know what we will get?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2875776

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2874920
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B3928058-D2AB-4CAB-9294-1A7BF538951E.jpeg‎  

  13. #28184

    Butterfly Jen

    Has anyone see Jen lately? Please let me know!

  14. #28183

  15. #28182

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJon1  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I'm semi new to this game. I have had made contact with two providers. MIA now. But. If why'all do outcalls. Do why'all provide your address or send them Ubers? I just think giving your personal address is not a safe move. Any advice would be great.
    I personally never bring a ho to my home. Everyone is different. If your single, its up to you. But 98% of them are doing this for " candy" and many have dope boys. If they outcall to your.

    Home, your asking to be ripped of or worse. Do a car date, or a motel. If you uber them, your adding that cost to your donation. Ask them to meet you somewhere they can walk to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape