Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 13583
-
09-24-22 12:40 #6683Senior Member

Posts: 31Need More Hope in Louisville
Thanks Cedarmore for making this happen. She's legit fellas and a whole lotta fun. We need more like her in this town so let's do what we can to keep her coming back.
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 11:21 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 163Plenty of availability!
Hope has lots of availability today and tonight and some Sunday as well. PM me with your contact info for more information. Let's give her a reason to come back next weekend! 😜.
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-22 11:11 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 94Bella and Jane
Jane Kim https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/5025257406.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
Bella Love https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...082/5023051917.
-
09-23-22 22:02 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 563Bella and Jane
Would you happen to have links to ads or contact information for these two ladies?
Originally Posted by AvonDale
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 22:01 #6679Shill for Melissa ignore my posts

Posts: 3BBW Kaycee
Saw this big girl recently for a BBBJ. Was very responsive to texts and very pleasant in person. Now I usually don't cum from BBBJ so I opted for her hhr bbj but she made me bust within 5 minutes. Would definitely repeat. Damage was $100 for hhr.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8596579566
-
09-23-22 18:20 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 332Hope
Good afternoon cedermore. I know you said you would get swamp and would take a little bit to get with people. Its all ok. I did send you a messege. She looks amazing. Well have a good one cedermore as well as everyone else. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 10:54 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 55Bella and Jane
I have become pretty regular with these fine ladies. They both communicate well, even respond to tell me they are not available. Bella has an apartment in solid complex that she uses. Super clean and neat. Everything is spot on and she is very open. She acts like she enjoys it so that makes me feel good about myself.
Jane's incall is a little less consistent but it is always nest and clean and I have only walked through a lobby a couple of times. She is a lot of fun and at times a little more aggressive than Bella, which is all good.
Both ladies are mature and meetings have never been awkward. Bella asks for a little more so at times I am more likely to go with Jane. But you can't go wrong with either.
Are there others you guys would put in the same category?
-
09-23-22 09:16 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 77Where did Katana go??
Several years ago, I saw Katana. I personally thought she was amazing. I then moved away from the area only to return about a month ago. Can't seem to find her anywhere. Does anyone have any information on how she can be found?
Thanks.
-
09-22-22 16:58 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 115Bardstown
Gents.
Do you know of any providers in Bardstown? DM if need to keep her utr.
Thanks and stay safe.
-
09-22-22 15:23 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 549Wish she would show up for a day during the week!
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 08:40 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 31Britt. Forgot to add her pic
I forgot to add a pic for this one.
Originally Posted by Professor3825
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 07:38 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope is coming back to town!
My friend Hope would like to thank everyone who came out last weekend to show her a good time and to give a special thank you to those who wrote such positive reviews. She genuinely enjoyed herself. With the exception of last-minute cancellations and no-shows Sunday afternoon it went better than she expected.
She has decided to come back this weekend from school and give it another go so long as we continue to do things as we did last week. Let's show her a good time! She has availability from around 9:30 pm Friday until Sunday evening. If you would like more information or would like to schedule an appointment please send me a PM with a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond to you there as soon as I can. It's simply too cumbersome trying to interact here with so many responses. Those who already have my contact info me please just message me there.
Oh, and if you're a regular member with little or no significant post history please understand that you may not hear back from me at this time. Active and respectful fellas receive priority. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 22:28 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 31Britt
I'm on a roll. Again, I tried to schedule with my regular but she blew me off. Luckily a second 19 yo (I enjoyed a different 19 yo a few days ago) popped up on my radar and this one is 5 minutes from my house. I took it as a sign and I reached out. Now unlike the one from the weekend, this one took a lot of texting over a few hours to reach an arrangement. And even then it wasn't what we agreed upon. But I digress.
Britt.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025463399
She asked me to meet near her house and we were supposed to walk over to her incall. Whatevs. We all have our quirks. But when I got there, she told me it has to be outcall. Her roommate was home now. Ok. I'm nice and she's kinda cute (most importantly she's 19) so I agreed to foot the bill for the room as long as she put it in her name.
We go in and verify the arrangements and she drops her pants. Slender little thing but soft where it counts. She tells me she's only been doing this for a few days and I'm client #3 - the first for FS. No GFE allowed. Then she tells me she's not in the mood to suck dick. Her words. I told her she has to get me going first and she agreed to a CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but she refused. It's Ok. I'm there for the main course anyway. This is where it gets fun.
I went for my fav, standing k9, and when I went to enter her only the head went in. I pulled out and tried again same thing. I'm not blessed with much more than the avg white male package. She is just that tight. I took my time and worked myself in and I saw something glorious. You know when you watch porn and see a pussy gripping the sides of a huge cock as he goes in and out? Well I saw that today and it was from me! It was a sight I'll remember to the day I die.
I could tell she was getting uncomfortable so I decided to cut a little shorter than usual. I asked her to let me know if she wanted me to back off and she never said a word. I finished strong but nowhere near what I usually do. I cleaned up and gave her a ride back home. But instead of dropping her where I picked her up, she said she didn't feel like walking and asked me to drop her at her place.
Overall, a below average performance from an average looking girl with a nice slender body. Let's face it, the only reason to see this one is her age and how tight that kitty is. If I can stretch that kitty out and make the sides grip my cock, anyone can. The visuals alone were well worth the trouble to me. YMMV.
Happy mongering fellas!
-
09-21-22 21:27 #6670Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
09-21-22 15:51 #6669Regular Member

Posts: 6Any update
Would love to find out more on this one.
Originally Posted by Norsem
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



