Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 906 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 13583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6683

    Need More Hope in Louisville

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope has lots of availability today and tonight and some Sunday as well. PM me with your contact info for more information. Let's give her a reason to come back next weekend! 😜.
    Thanks Cedarmore for making this happen. She's legit fellas and a whole lotta fun. We need more like her in this town so let's do what we can to keep her coming back.

  2. #6682

    Plenty of availability!

    Hope has lots of availability today and tonight and some Sunday as well. PM me with your contact info for more information. Let's give her a reason to come back next weekend! 😜.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    My friend Hope would like to thank everyone who came out last weekend to show her a good time and to give a special thank you to those who wrote such positive reviews. She genuinely enjoyed herself. With the exception of last-minute cancellations and no-shows Sunday afternoon it went better than she expected.

    She has decided to come back this weekend from school and give it another go so long as we continue to do things as we did last week. Let's show her a good time! She has availability from around 9:30 pm Friday until Sunday evening. If you would like more information or would like to schedule an appointment please send me a PM with a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond to you there as soon as I can. It's simply too cumbersome trying to interact here with so many responses. Those who already have my contact info me please just message me there.

    Oh, and if you're a regular member with little or no significant post history please understand that you may not hear back from me at this time. Active and respectful fellas receive priority. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B160785F-301F-4FFB-9A4A-D1B14E570F89.jpg‎   9316BB59-7F29-45FE-A131-408B4AA6EFA4.jpg‎  

  3. #6681

    Bella and Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have links to ads or contact information for these two ladies?
    Jane Kim https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...890/5025257406.

    Bella Love https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...082/5023051917.

  4. #6680

    Bella and Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by AvonDale  [View Original Post]
    I have become pretty regular with these fine ladies. They both communicate well, even respond to tell me they are not available. Bella has an apartment in solid complex that she uses. Super clean and neat. Everything is spot on and she is very open. She acts like she enjoys it so that makes me feel good about myself.

    Jane's incall is a little less consistent but it is always nest and clean and I have only walked through a lobby a couple of times. She is a lot of fun and at times a little more aggressive than Bella, which is all good.

    Both ladies are mature and meetings have never been awkward. Bella asks for a little more so at times I am more likely to go with Jane. But you can't go wrong with either.

    Are there others you guys would put in the same category?
    Would you happen to have links to ads or contact information for these two ladies?

  5. #6679
    Shill for Melissa ignore my posts


    Posts: 3

    BBW Kaycee

    Saw this big girl recently for a BBBJ. Was very responsive to texts and very pleasant in person. Now I usually don't cum from BBBJ so I opted for her hhr bbj but she made me bust within 5 minutes. Would definitely repeat. Damage was $100 for hhr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8596579566

  6. #6678

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    My friend Hope would like to thank everyone who came out last weekend to show her a good time and to give a special thank you to those who wrote such positive reviews. She genuinely enjoyed herself. With the exception of last-minute cancellations and no-shows Sunday afternoon it went better than she expected.

    She has decided to come back this weekend from school and give it another go so long as we continue to do things as we did last week. Let's show her a good time! She has availability from around 9:30 pm Friday until Sunday evening. If you would like more information or would like to schedule an appointment please send me a PM with a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond to you there as soon as I can. It's simply too cumbersome trying to interact here with so many responses. Those who already have my contact info me please just message me there.

    Oh, and if you're a regular member with little or no significant post history please understand that you may not hear back from me at this time. Active and respectful fellas receive priority. Thanks!
    Good afternoon cedermore. I know you said you would get swamp and would take a little bit to get with people. Its all ok. I did send you a messege. She looks amazing. Well have a good one cedermore as well as everyone else. Be safe out there.

  7. #6677

    Bella and Jane

    I have become pretty regular with these fine ladies. They both communicate well, even respond to tell me they are not available. Bella has an apartment in solid complex that she uses. Super clean and neat. Everything is spot on and she is very open. She acts like she enjoys it so that makes me feel good about myself.

    Jane's incall is a little less consistent but it is always nest and clean and I have only walked through a lobby a couple of times. She is a lot of fun and at times a little more aggressive than Bella, which is all good.

    Both ladies are mature and meetings have never been awkward. Bella asks for a little more so at times I am more likely to go with Jane. But you can't go wrong with either.

    Are there others you guys would put in the same category?

  8. #6676

    Where did Katana go??

    Several years ago, I saw Katana. I personally thought she was amazing. I then moved away from the area only to return about a month ago. Can't seem to find her anywhere. Does anyone have any information on how she can be found?

    Thanks.

  9. #6675

    Bardstown

    Gents.

    Do you know of any providers in Bardstown? DM if need to keep her utr.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  10. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    My friend Hope would like to thank everyone who came out last weekend to show her a good time and to give a special thank you to those who wrote such positive reviews. She genuinely enjoyed herself. With the exception of last-minute cancellations and no-shows Sunday afternoon it went better than she expected.

    She has decided to come back this weekend from school and give it another go so long as we continue to do things as we did last week. Let's show her a good time! She has availability from around 9:30 pm Friday until Sunday evening. If you would like more information or would like to schedule an appointment please send me a PM with a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond to you there as soon as I can. It's simply too cumbersome trying to interact here with so many responses. Those who already have my contact info me please just message me there.

    Oh, and if you're a regular member with little or no significant post history please understand that you may not hear back from me at this time. Active and respectful fellas receive priority. Thanks!
    Wish she would show up for a day during the week!

  11. #6673

    Britt. Forgot to add her pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor3825  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a roll. Again, I tried to schedule with my regular but she blew me off. Luckily a second 19 yo (I enjoyed a different 19 yo a few days ago) popped up on my radar and this one is 5 minutes from my house. I took it as a sign and I reached out. Now unlike the one from the weekend, this one took a lot of texting over a few hours to reach an arrangement. And even then it wasn't what we agreed upon. But I digress.

    Britt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025463399

    She asked me to meet near her house and we were supposed to walk over to her incall. Whatevs. We all have our quirks. But when I got there, she told me it has to be outcall. Her roommate was home now. Ok. I'm nice and she's kinda cute (most importantly she's 19) so I agreed to foot the bill for the room as long as she put it in her name.

    We go in and verify the arrangements and she drops her pants. Slender little thing but soft where it counts. She tells me she's only been doing this for a few days and I'm client #3 - the first for FS. No GFE allowed. Then she tells me she's not in the mood to suck dick. Her words. I told her she has to get me going first and she agreed to a CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but she refused. It's Ok. I'm there for the main course anyway. This is where it gets fun.
    I forgot to add a pic for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 32A07A43-6CF5-49E7-B8A5-7FB85CF5E75B.jpeg‎  

  12. #6672

    Hope is coming back to town!

    My friend Hope would like to thank everyone who came out last weekend to show her a good time and to give a special thank you to those who wrote such positive reviews. She genuinely enjoyed herself. With the exception of last-minute cancellations and no-shows Sunday afternoon it went better than she expected.

    She has decided to come back this weekend from school and give it another go so long as we continue to do things as we did last week. Let's show her a good time! She has availability from around 9:30 pm Friday until Sunday evening. If you would like more information or would like to schedule an appointment please send me a PM with a text app number or a KIK handle and I will respond to you there as soon as I can. It's simply too cumbersome trying to interact here with so many responses. Those who already have my contact info me please just message me there.

    Oh, and if you're a regular member with little or no significant post history please understand that you may not hear back from me at this time. Active and respectful fellas receive priority. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gentlemen. I have a friend away at college in a nearby town who is coming to Louisville this weekend to make some extra cash. She's 21, very cute, some tattoos and piercings, NOT ON DRUGS, no kids, and actually enjoys doing this quite a bit. She's a freaky one. She's been doing this low key for a couple of years but would like to step it up a bit on weekends. She's busy with school so she asked me to help her find some horny gentlemen for her to play with. If this visit goes well then this will become a regular thing so I figured I'd see what sort of interest I could drum up with you horny effers first rather than putting up a post and dealing with the usual associated nonsense.

    I know what she likes and doesn't like and what she charges and all that so feel free to PM me if you're seriously interested or have any questions. Don't be shy, I'm a horny freak too. LOL. I will of course provide contact information for her when the time comes for anyone who wants to meet her. She should be ready to see her first at 8:00 pm on Saturday. She already has a room booked. It would be great if we could actually setup solid appointments ahead of time. This has potential to be a rare, regular and fun thing so let's make her first impression of Louisville a good one! I can provide more pictures as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D20A0932-906A-4055-A4F9-E9F79F3AE321.jpg‎   3E10489D-5CC6-478A-967A-5382D2950669.jpg‎   A2B6B770-580F-4AA5-BC18-BA03BB616D56.jpg‎  

  13. #6671

    Britt

    I'm on a roll. Again, I tried to schedule with my regular but she blew me off. Luckily a second 19 yo (I enjoyed a different 19 yo a few days ago) popped up on my radar and this one is 5 minutes from my house. I took it as a sign and I reached out. Now unlike the one from the weekend, this one took a lot of texting over a few hours to reach an arrangement. And even then it wasn't what we agreed upon. But I digress.

    Britt.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5025463399

    She asked me to meet near her house and we were supposed to walk over to her incall. Whatevs. We all have our quirks. But when I got there, she told me it has to be outcall. Her roommate was home now. Ok. I'm nice and she's kinda cute (most importantly she's 19) so I agreed to foot the bill for the room as long as she put it in her name.

    We go in and verify the arrangements and she drops her pants. Slender little thing but soft where it counts. She tells me she's only been doing this for a few days and I'm client #3 - the first for FS. No GFE allowed. Then she tells me she's not in the mood to suck dick. Her words. I told her she has to get me going first and she agreed to a CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but she refused. It's Ok. I'm there for the main course anyway. This is where it gets fun.

    I went for my fav, standing k9, and when I went to enter her only the head went in. I pulled out and tried again same thing. I'm not blessed with much more than the avg white male package. She is just that tight. I took my time and worked myself in and I saw something glorious. You know when you watch porn and see a pussy gripping the sides of a huge cock as he goes in and out? Well I saw that today and it was from me! It was a sight I'll remember to the day I die.

    I could tell she was getting uncomfortable so I decided to cut a little shorter than usual. I asked her to let me know if she wanted me to back off and she never said a word. I finished strong but nowhere near what I usually do. I cleaned up and gave her a ride back home. But instead of dropping her where I picked her up, she said she didn't feel like walking and asked me to drop her at her place.

    Overall, a below average performance from an average looking girl with a nice slender body. Let's face it, the only reason to see this one is her age and how tight that kitty is. If I can stretch that kitty out and make the sides grip my cock, anyone can. The visuals alone were well worth the trouble to me. YMMV.

    Happy mongering fellas!

  14. #6670
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #6669

    Any update

    Quote Originally Posted by Norsem  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. I feel like maybe it's scam but doesn't seem like other scams. In particular it's not usually a big thing for me but looking for a decent looking chick who will do greek. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/92684140 thanks as always.
    Would love to find out more on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape