Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26644

    By RIC

    New to the forum, so sorry if I don't have the lingo down. Wondering if anyone's made the attempt here:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/93077368

    Seems too hot to be real, I'm thinking bait and switch?

  2. #26643

    Marie

    Lost touch with her. She used to work out of the Regency Inn at Hull and Courthouse. Any info would be great.

  3. #26642

    Vicky D

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if vickki is still on vacation? The Vickki w / the 6 ft friend Skye.
    She's living in the Free World and has a four month old child.

  4. #26641

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if vickki is still on vacation? The Vickki w / the 6 ft friend Skye.
    I talked to sky a while back and from what she was telling me, Vickie was looking at some extended vaca at least 7 yrs.

  5. #26640

    Vickki

    Anyone know if vickki is still on vacation? The Vickki w / the 6 ft friend Skye.

  6. #26639
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #26638

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this girl. She is a cute spinner, tiny little booty but I had a good time. Speaks zero English.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6465787.htm?cat=1

    Here is the my two cents. I always ask for 15 min. Usually costs $. 5. If you want a second pop its. 5 more. I usually want to get out of there pretty quick, the place on the westend had me uncomfortable staying for a long time. I feel like it is prime for a bust especially since all the asian girls that advertise on STG also use the same place.
    Thanks for the heads up on that location being kinda hot. I never knew other providers were there like the Asians. I have noticed that a majority of the Latinas are there and usually when I visit that spot is always busy (with non mongers) so I never thought anything of it. But you're right and I don't trust the uncles in that area. Also the 15 min thing seems to be hit or miss and I try to be in and out like you. Some say no and others are ok with it. I have met a few Brazilians close to the airport as well. Seems like the Latinas usually stay in "nicer" hotels.

  8. #26637

    321 girls Natalia

    Just saw this girl. She is a cute spinner, tiny little booty but I had a good time. Speaks zero English.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6465787.htm?cat=1

    Here is the my two cents. I always ask for 15 min. Usually costs $. 5. If you want a second pop its. 5 more. I usually want to get out of there pretty quick, the place on the westend had me uncomfortable staying for a long time. I feel like it is prime for a bust especially since all the asian girls that advertise on STG also use the same place.

  9. #26636
    I have messaged her a couple times. Never received a response. If any one has got together with her I would like to know how it was.

  10. #26635
    Quote Originally Posted by Southside804  [View Original Post]
    Saw Caroline recently and I should've listened to the last report on her. She's pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous like most of the Latina providers. She is a little on the chubby side but she's still attractive. She seems to speak very little English and when I did try to communicate in Spanish she responded with one word. Very mechanical and I wouldn't repeat. I'm guessing she's new and trying to figure things out. Usually the Latinas do more talking than I do and are interested in me, but this one seemed to just go through the motions for a dollar. Her ad disappeared so I couldn't link it.
    Well just an observation by me since I met two of those on Eros recently.

    Neither are from Brazil they are both from Mexico at my guess, and given the state of the border in TX I would further contemplate that we will get more of these popping up in the near future.

    These chicks are definitely not the ones from Brazil, those I always have had a good experience with.

    Went to see one of the other ones and the session ending up lasting less than hhr but I paid for an hr. When I asked her if I could get the other hhr back and just go, she grabbed her purse, popped the door open and handed it off to someone, not to mention her phone was going off the entire time. After that she just played stupid while I tried to talk to her. So I'd expect all of these chicks to be quite mechanical as you mentioned. Honestly after all of this I am likely to just stick to those who actually speak English.

  11. #26634
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 40

    Really

    Originally from MD. Not new to VA, just new to Richmond area.

  12. #26633
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, a week ago you were new to the area but you def catch up quickly! Thanks for all the reviews and contributing to the body of knowledge.
    Guessing he forgot he wrote that LOL.

  13. #26632

  14. #26631

    Stay away not worth the trouble LAYLAA

    Her title says she is a goddess. She is not she is a crack head who I swear has no idea what to do with a cock in her mouth. Showed up high and could barely keep her eyes open. Said I was through oh her off. I told her all she was doing was holding it in her mouth she needed to move. She started bitching more so I asked her to just leave. Don't waste your time on this junky.

  15. #26630

    Help my search method is clearly flawed

    Hello I was just wondering what site you all use? I use STG and MegaPersonals the most but never have the type of luck you guys are expressing. Any info and help is greatly Appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape