Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22384
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, early in the morning on a bright and sunny day I stopped off at the Starbucks in Mclean. I parked, got out and walked up the ramp to the front door. Over on the right side seated at a small table outside was this Asian doll all dressed up in costume. She had on some type of Asian head dress and was wearing very long, hanging, multitiered earrings. I did a double take! I went in, got my coffee came out and tried not to stare at this exotic beauty as I walked back to my car. I could see her face only partially because of the bright sun and that hat, but she looked stunning. Who is this person? Maybe she works in a massage parlor, who knows, I drove off and forgot about it.

    Two weeks later, early in the morning I pulled off from 123 onto Chainbridge road. I was heading to Starbucks again. There on my right-side walking down the street was the same woman in costume, but a different costume but similar. She was clutching her purse in one hand and coffee in the other walking very slowly toward the Angel spa. Curious, I did a you-turn drove back and watched her unlock the door and enter the spa. (I feel like I was stalking her, but I would never do that).

    I did some research on the board but only two references came up, not a lot of detail, and one monger wrote that it was a legit place. I would tend to agree given its very visible location in the heart of Mclean.

    I am going to visit some night as my curiosity is heightened. Has anyone seen this woman like I just described? Maybe she is advertising. Interesting thought. Anyone?

    Regards.
    I know exactly who you are talking about. She doesn't provide any extras.

  2. #22383

    Google Reviews

    Take them with a grain of salt, but the last two google reviews of the place have some wild details.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, early in the morning on a bright and sunny day I stopped off at the Starbucks in Mclean. I parked, got out and walked up the ramp to the front door. Over on the right side seated at a small table outside was this Asian doll all dressed up in costume. She had on some type of Asian head dress and was wearing very long, hanging, multitiered earrings. I did a double take! I went in, got my coffee came out and tried not to stare at this exotic beauty as I walked back to my car. I could see her face only partially because of the bright sun and that hat, but she looked stunning. Who is this person? Maybe she works in a massage parlor, who knows, I drove off and forgot about it.

    Two weeks later, early in the morning I pulled off from 123 onto Chainbridge road. I was heading to Starbucks again. There on my right-side walking down the street was the same woman in costume, but a different costume but similar. She was clutching her purse in one hand and coffee in the other walking very slowly toward the Angel spa. Curious, I did a you-turn drove back and watched her unlock the door and enter the spa. (I feel like I was stalking her, but I would never do that).

    I did some research on the board but only two references came up, not a lot of detail, and one monger wrote that it was a legit place. I would tend to agree given its very visible location in the heart of Mclean.

    I am going to visit some night as my curiosity is heightened. Has anyone seen this woman like I just described? Maybe she is advertising. Interesting thought. Anyone?

    Regards.

  3. #22382

    Blue sky manassas

    Dropped by blue sky in Manassas on Diggs road. I was looking for big booty Chinese Eva as I had info she moonlights here when she's not at oriental massage. I asked for the chubby masseuse and they sent out one but it wasn't Eva. I didn't want to be rude so against my better judgment I stayed for hh. Was in the room, girl named Ana kept her mask on the entire time and just slathered my backside with oil. She massaged my asshole with a lot of oil too. Wiped me off then flipped for a good HJ with nursing. Blasted all over her hands and she didn't stop until I tapped out. 50 house 40 tip. Anyone know were chubby Eva works besides oriental. PM's are welcome. Thanks.

  4. #22381

    Cindy back at Mikos?

    Saw a report on Rubmaps about a Cindy from Mikos. Are her and Suzy back? They were closed back in the summer for a management change but I never stopped by afterwards. I heard that their business venture was not going well due to the pandemic.

  5. #22380

    Angel Spa in Mclean

    A few weeks ago, early in the morning on a bright and sunny day I stopped off at the Starbucks in Mclean. I parked, got out and walked up the ramp to the front door. Over on the right side seated at a small table outside was this Asian doll all dressed up in costume. She had on some type of Asian head dress and was wearing very long, hanging, multitiered earrings. I did a double take! I went in, got my coffee came out and tried not to stare at this exotic beauty as I walked back to my car. I could see her face only partially because of the bright sun and that hat, but she looked stunning. Who is this person? Maybe she works in a massage parlor, who knows, I drove off and forgot about it.

    Two weeks later, early in the morning I pulled off from 123 onto Chainbridge road. I was heading to Starbucks again. There on my right-side walking down the street was the same woman in costume, but a different costume but similar. She was clutching her purse in one hand and coffee in the other walking very slowly toward the Angel spa. Curious, I did a you-turn drove back and watched her unlock the door and enter the spa. (I feel like I was stalking her, but I would never do that).

    I did some research on the board but only two references came up, not a lot of detail, and one monger wrote that it was a legit place. I would tend to agree given its very visible location in the heart of Mclean.

    I am going to visit some night as my curiosity is heightened. Has anyone seen this woman like I just described? Maybe she is advertising. Interesting thought. Anyone?

    Regards.

  6. #22379

    Ava contact

    Quote Originally Posted by CanaPunter  [View Original Post]
    Ava denied me HE without a tip after charging 1. 2 and not really doing any massage several years ago. Written her off as pure scam.
    Where does she advertise.

  7. #22378

    QQ-1 spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    It's a new AMP, only a couple of months old. In google maps in Franconia it's just across Grovedale Dr. From QQ-1 Spa. The place is run by two older ladies, I think Korean, that really know how to give a good massage. They are strong enough to make a real good legit session but I have no indication that more is on offer. Nancy let me feel up her legs and butt, OTC only, and nothing more. It kind of let me think that a relationship could be developed but my second appointment showed that I was just wishful thinking. If you want a very good legit massage this place is great. Anything more and you're wasting your time.
    I had a similar experience at QQ-1 yesterday. I had limited time and options and I needed a real massage. I have visited in the past, but this has always been legit establishment. I hadn't been there in a while, so I decided to drop in for a quick work over and to see if things had changed. I was met by Yin. Yin is an older Chinese woman in her early 60's, the owner and a family member were there also. Yin asked me for the $50 entrance fee upfront for the HH massage then led me to the room. I was instructed to take all my cloth's off and lay on the table even though I had informed Yin when I handed her the money that I just wanted a lower leg and foot massage, I was in shorts, to clarify. I'm a serious runner and lately my mussels have been extremely tight especially my glutes. (That's your but muscles). So, since I was naked, I informed her of this issue. Next thing I know she takes a glob of cream in hand and smacks me on the but with it and proceeds to give me one of the best massages I have ever had.

    She informed me that at one time she had been a doctor in China and that she was very knowledgeable and new what my problem was. I wish I had taken an hour it was so good! I did do some over the counter roaming, but Yin playfully kept pushing me away, the door was cracked open, and she was afraid the owner would notice. I think there is more available with this one, but do I really want it from a 60-year-old? She didn't look 60. I gave her a $50 tip. She asked when I would be back and tried to give me her phone number. Very sweet.

    Regards.

  8. #22377

    Try Plan B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I'm aware, however, emails have been bouncing back for the last 2 years saying she is on a short hiatus. Wondering if she's actually still working and how to get in touch with her.
    Did you try her number or is that no longer working.

  9. #22376

    Asian Hot Stone

    It's a new AMP, only a couple of months old. In google maps in Franconia it's just across Grovedale Dr. From QQ-1 Spa. The place is run by two older ladies, I think Korean, that really know how to give a good massage. They are strong enough to make a real good legit session but I have no indication that more is on offer. Nancy let me feel up her legs and butt, OTC only, and nothing more. It kind of let me think that a relationship could be developed but my second appointment showed that I was just wishful thinking. If you want a very good legit massage this place is great. Anything more and you're wasting your time.

  10. #22375

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnding  [View Original Post]
    Decided check this one out. Quick back and forth text and I was on my way to her apartment. I was shocked she lived only 5 minutes away and I was happy. She told me to meet at the lobby. I was expecting a mamasan but man this woman is sexy. Like I would really take her out on a date type of sexy LOL. She has a huge tattoo on her back that brings out her sexiness. I was about 5 minutes late due to some last minute runs I needed but she was cool but had an appointment so she could only do 30 minutes. I decided to do her topless option which is about 1. 6. I honestly wasn't that impress with her massage and the HE was meh. I did like her boobs tho pretty sure they're fake LOL. I don't think I would repeat but if I do it's because I have to look at her sexy ass again LOL.
    Ava denied me HE without a tip after charging 1. 2 and not really doing any massage several years ago. Written her off as pure scam.

  11. #22374

    Ava is a beaut

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnding  [View Original Post]
    Decided check this one out. Quick back and forth text and I was on my way to her apartment. I was shocked she lived only 5 minutes away and I was happy. She told me to meet at the lobby. I was expecting a mamasan but man this woman is sexy. Like I would really take her out on a date type of sexy LOL. She has a huge tattoo on her back that just sets off her sexiness. I was about 5 minutes late due to some last minute runs I needed but she was cool but had an appointment so she could only do 30 minutes. I decided to do her topless option which is about 1. 6. I honestly wasn't that impress with her massage and the HE was meh. I did like her boobs tho pretty sure they're fake LOL. I don't think I would repeat but if I do it's because I have to look at her sexy ass again LOL.
    They are fake, but they're worth every penny because they feel almost like the real thing; soft and smoothe rather than that hard rocky silicone implants you come across. Her beauty is a lot less on the plastic side at least in my opinion. Thai massage isn't up there with the quality you would find with Kk / Tara / cherry and the like but if you going based on crapshoot logic. Ava is a win.

    Her menu is limited. But I don't hold it against her. Only ever got a topless HJ with some nursing, but some mongers have gotten more from the menu, though I think they've dished out a lot of dough to dine, much more than I'd be comfortable parting with.

    Overall though I've seen ALOT of Thai providers and Ava ranks on the higher end of the spectrum for sure.

  12. #22373

    Massage by Ava

    Decided check this one out. Quick back and forth text and I was on my way to her apartment. I was shocked she lived only 5 minutes away and I was happy. She told me to meet at the lobby. I was expecting a mamasan but man this woman is sexy. Like I would really take her out on a date type of sexy LOL. She has a huge tattoo on her back that brings out her sexiness. I was about 5 minutes late due to some last minute runs I needed but she was cool but had an appointment so she could only do 30 minutes. I decided to do her topless option which is about 1. 6. I honestly wasn't that impress with her massage and the HE was meh. I did like her boobs tho pretty sure they're fake LOL. I don't think I would repeat but if I do it's because I have to look at her sexy ass again LOL.

  13. #22372
    I'm aware, however, emails have been bouncing back for the last 2 years saying she is on a short hiatus. Wondering if she's actually still working and how to get in touch with her.

  14. #22371

    Here you go friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    I was told by a monger a few months back that Victoria is back doing limited hours, but I have yet to connect with her. Anyone seen an ad or any contact information? Emails to her old email address bounce back.
    https://fbsm-directory.wixsite.com/victoria-anderson

    https://vipgirlfriend.xxx/@VictoriaAndersonNOVA

  15. #22370

    Nyame

    Quote Originally Posted by Baiseur123  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252

    Good morning fellows.

    I have being looking at this ad for a while but never decided to go ahead make the call.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1208252

    Made the call today and worse experience ever:

    To start dirty room with sheets that used to be white now I can not even tell their color, towel so old and dirty it gave me rashes went I left. The pictures are of her and studio (a room in her apartment in a shady place). Bad attitude from the get go could not give directions without getting mad and frustrated.

    In the house the donation she stated that I spent too much time on the way to her that was my time mind you 1. 65 for an hour I was there in and hour 28 minutes. The massage of the back was okay she did not put any effort or did not try at all. The legs she just put the oil and it was time for the flip. On the flip straight to the jones with oil zero massage of the shoulder, chest or legs and feet. While stroking the jones started counting down from once she got to 1 she placed my hand on the jones and said you do it. She said you have to go, get out.

    Please gentlemen stay away from her you desire a good service.

    Bad experience bad experience bad experience will not dream her again.
    Saw her years ago. She's very controlling and and complained about my roaming while she's sliding along my body. Strange, expensive, not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape