Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 32149
-
09-19-22 08:23 #22354Senior Member

Posts: 225Queen Curiousity Also
Good question. I called last Thursday and the phone rang for a long time, with no recorded message at all. I hope their lineup doesn't change.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
09-19-22 07:18 #22353Senior Member

Posts: 91Forgot to add
Forgot to mention previously that I don't think she has other providers. She's an independent provider. She does split time with her other job in Maryland.
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:24 #22352Senior Member

Posts: 648Coco, is probably my favorite in Manassas. Have known her going back to WB, years ago using a different name. I too hope she reappears in a good location. Unfortunately, I do not have her number.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDon
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:11 #22351Senior Member

Posts: 648I guess I would say there are different levels of legit, from Massage Envy, where you are always covered, except for what is being worked on and no teasing to some of the Chinese places, who will have you uncovered until the flip, and go high up the leg or spend a lot of time on your ass, knowing they are teasing, but will not do a HE. Some may encourage a DIY.
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:01 #22350Senior Member

Posts: 648I used to know the owner (Hong or Houng? Though I think she sold the Woodbridge location a few years ago. There is also one in Fairfax. Only a decent massage and some tease, but no please.
Originally Posted by SonChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 16:46 #22349Senior Member

Posts: 465I don't blame you for being skeptical given the number of post from the original poster. But, I've seen Lara and his post is very accurate. Though I doubt I would see her again, she's just not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 16:18 #22348Senior Member

Posts: 91I forgot her name. My bad man. I think it's Gabriela but not sure.
Originally Posted by RidgeRacer
[View Original Post]
She didn't specify tip amount for NOVA in the beginning but YMMV.
-
09-18-22 14:18 #22347Senior Member

Posts: 144Pentagon / Crystal City
Can anyone suggest a provider in the Pentagon / Crystal City area other than Lara? She's good but not really my cup of tea and would like to try something new. PMs are open. Thanks in advance.
-
09-18-22 14:16 #22346Senior Member

Posts: 144Lymphatic
I'm glad someone saw her, I've been trying to set something up, but it hasn't worked out. Out of curiosity, what's her name? It seems like there might be two providers associated with that ad, one older and one younger. Want to make sure I get the right one when I try to see her next (they're both out of the country at the moment).
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
Also what was the total damage. Hopefully no more than $40 tip for a NOVA, but we know how inflation has been.
-
09-18-22 12:51 #22345Senior Member

Posts: 130Spidey senses tingling.
This guy has two posts to his name from the span of a little over a year and they are both glowing reviews about the same provider. Not saying they are fake, but I'd tread carefully.
Originally Posted by RubLover21
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 10:22 #22344Senior Member

Posts: 454Queen curiosity
So yesterday I decided to give Kim at Queen T. A visit. When I called to set up the appointment the phone rang for quite some time and then I got an automated message with a lady saying that due to new ownership the place was closed and would be reopening on October 3rd. Anyone have an idea what is going on with the place?
-
09-18-22 09:27 #22343Senior Member

Posts: 87Lara in Pentagon City is Back!
Lara's been gone for a few months and is back better than ever.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/2016147
Her location is quiet and discreet with an off-main-street entrance and many nearby parking options.
I knock at the door. It is opened by a Goddess wearing a lacy robe, corset, heels that make her a little taller than me (I'm close to 6 ft) and a big sexy smile. I would guess in her 30's, but with a firm, wonderfully inviting body that a woman in her 20's would give her boyfriend's left nut for. Skin like copper, smooth and flawless. Small but well-defined nipples and full, naturally curved breasts worthy of the kind of high-end strip club of which this tight-arsed town is sadly bereft. She is the rare one who looks like her pictures.
The studio is just that. Clean and upscale. A massage table, towel warmer, zen sounds, a starlight pattern projected on the ceiling. No blaring TV. I get comfortable in the bathroom, return and a real massage begins.
Lara delivers touch that ranges from light to medium, in an unrushed session. There is a head cradle and bolsters for my feet. And as she uses hands, heels of hands and forearms to untangle the tight spots her hair brushes me and from time to time I feel those glorious boobs touch my back. Nor does she shrink from light butt play at my request.
Finally I roll over and I can drink in this near-naked beauty standing over me as she slowly, steadily strokes me to the end with a firm, gentle hand, until I hear someone moan and I realize it is me.
Much calmer, I wash up in the clean, tidy bathroom, dress and leave with a parting kiss. Outside, the world seems a brighter place. I want to smile at people and their dogs. I will return.
-
09-18-22 02:34 #22342Senior Member

Posts: 225Joy / Nicole
She's Asian (pretty sure Korean), but she still has the Afro-type hair - - looks good on her.
Originally Posted by OnceMoreForTod
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
09-17-22 23:36 #22341Senior Member

Posts: 96McLean Palace
It's in McLean and listed in Rubmaps and ad on Bedpage.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 21:57 #22340Banned Member

Posts: 392Which Palace
Tried Googling Palace and many things come up.
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
Found this one:
https://www.moonpalace.club/
Looks real interesting but I don't think it is the one where Celine is.
Please give me town / area of the Palace you are talking about.
Thanks,
HG2.










Reply With Quote





