Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 529 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 579 629 1029 1529 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18489
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    This stuff is addictive. After 500 encounters I wish about 475 I never met. You, me and the rest of us have issues. You won't solve them here. Just band aids until next time.

    Quit while you are ahead. People get hurt.
    I have to agree. I have been doing this since 1997 and it's an addiction. My problem is I always want something new. I get tired of the same girl after a few times. I have taken numerous risks with questionable women in some of the worst places in America and overseas. When I look back on it collectively as a whole, it looks pretty bad. At least now that I'm older, I've become more careful. I try to find out as much as possible about her before I try to contact them. I will also get to the area early to scout it out before I stop. If at any time I get a bad feeling, I'll bail. This site has helped a lot. If you use the information here and trust your gut, I think it's pretty easy. Lately I've been thinking about quitting, but then I get the urge and find someone new. Sometimes I can't believe what I settle for and stick my dick in. If a friend was at a bar and I saw him talk to 90% of the women, I have actually paid money to, I'd think he was crazy. But, still today I tried another one that many have reviewed, and I will too. I'm sure I'll be out there again in a couple of days when the urge returns. Stay safe and trust your gut.

  2. #18488
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    This stuff is addictive. After 500 encounters I wish about 475 I never met. You, me and the rest of us have issues. You won't solve them here. Just band aids until next time.

    Quit while you are ahead. People get hurt.
    Agree. Big time. I'm extraordinarily selective after so many years, so many close calls, and flat out disasters. I rarely play the field anymore. It has to practically fall into my lap at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZollaMan  [View Original Post]
    So I've never seen that ad before gave it a call straight to voicemail then got to text saying "who this" got a call back after I didn't respond and when I answered some woman was On the other end sounded black really noisy in the background I wouldn't bother got cussed out for apparently playing on her phone.
    My advice is to find somebody well reviewed in the Seeking Arrangement forum. Join the site and make connections that you can trust. Younger white women with some level of intelligence and college under their belt are the best options. They usually have something to lose if it goes south. Just like you.

    About that ad you asked about: Most of the AA girls on SkipTheGames operate out of risky neighborhoods. Most are managed by men who will be in the other room from you and your wallet. Most of the girls on that website (or on the street,) no matter the skin color, will have some level of drug habit. Even if it's simple weed. Find the girls with some kind of regular employment who just like the quick cash on the side. If she has no job, she's in it to maintain her habit.

    And don't even begin to think that you've found a unicorn in the countless Asian massage ads that pop up every week. 99.9% of those images are copied from the internet to hide the 55+ grandmother you will be paying for in reality.

  3. #18487

    Amanda

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/723941895796 So my visit here ended me up here because she was the first to set up with me, got 4 messages after I arrived at her place. She was nice her in-call was a bit sketchy but I had no issues at 9 pm Started BBBJ, then moved to mish, she did not want to switch when I suggested it, so finished in mish. Good enough I guess, I like skinny but she was pushing my limits, as always ymmv.

  4. #18486

    Advice from an old dude

    Quote Originally Posted by ZollaMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey, so I just made my account today someone told me about this place and that we all share the same interest and if I was looking for a nice after I could just search through the forums and find something that caught my eye any suggestions? Thank.
    This stuff is addictive. After 500 encounters I wish about 475 I never met. You, me and the rest of us have issues. You won't solve them here. Just band aids until next time.

    Quit while you are ahead. People get hurt.

  5. #18485

    Contacted

    Quote Originally Posted by Badford  [View Original Post]
    So I've never seen that ad before gave it a call straight to voicemail then got to text saying "who this" got a call back after I didn't respond and when I answered some woman was On the other end sounded black really noisy in the background I wouldn't bother got cussed out for apparently playing on her phone.

  6. #18484

    New here

    Hey, so I just made my account today someone told me about this place and that we all share the same interest and if I was looking for a nice after I could just search through the forums and find something that caught my eye any suggestions? Thank.

  7. #18483

    Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by SexinMex520  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for a long time but wasn't sure if she is worth it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/631569815864
    Seen her many times, but not recently. She doubled her price on me to $$4. Rushed service and price hike was enough for me. I have my limits. Also, her boyfriend hangs around the area. Be safe!

  8. #18482

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Badford  [View Original Post]
    Alright, had an unknown contact reach out to me tonight. Anyone recognize the name Chasity from Franklin area? Don't have a post as this was a random connect with me through my app.
    This is her post, anyone familiar?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/904264446911

  9. #18481

    Too rushed

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Seen her again Friday. She is hard to get ahold of. Texting back and forth. At one point she must have been texting several mongers at once. She even sent me pics of a different provider and really threw me a curve. Just bizarre behavior that day. Finally get to her place and she's all scatterbrained. Telling me she is failing school and her car has been at wal mart for days. She wasted plenty time and I had to act like I gave a shit. Finally get her going and she gets me hard stroking me off but then tells me she has no condoms. Ok I guess its a BBBJ for less than discussed. She agrees and goes to work. If she wasn't so skillled at BBBJ I would have left. About 10 minutes of abusing my dick with her throat and tongue and I blew big straight down. She got up and spit. As I'm getting dressed she notices me putting the balance of the fee into my pocket. Sure enough she asks for some. Ok since you just blew me pretty damn good I gave her a Jackson. It was pretty much just to get me the hell out of there. Anyway she's broke like many of these women. What a weird visit. I think I'm done with her for now. The convenience for me to her and that BBBJ was good enough for repeats. Oh well, next!
    There is definitely something going on. Mood swings, rushing, and her guy with the weed. SMH.

  10. #18480

    Went downhill quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed4242  [View Original Post]
    I know I shouldn't have, but I did. In a moment of weakness I connected and went over. She is the girl in the photos but that is as good as it gets. Everything covered. Ok. Kept her shirt on to cover an "abcess". WTF. She rolled the condom on the soft guy and went to work. Got me hard then said doggie? I said climb on? No only doggie. How about cowgirl? No I can't. Fine. Came and asked for a second round. No I can't. Come on one more quick fuck. No I have to pick up my sister from work. (at 9:00 am) Whatever. Told me all about her abcess popping. And leaving hole in her. I left. Not worth my time or energy. Much less even writing this. Saw her manager boyfriend in the stairwell on the way out. Just don't.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/235653496102
    I have seen her before. When I asked her about bruises, she said she was in a car accident. Then another day I saw a whole bunch of used syringes laying around. I walked out. She has picked up some weight. Boyfriend is always around.

  11. #18479

    Paris sneak away let play is this ghetto girls ad

    Don't.

    Not the girl in the picture.

    Fat almost midget girl.

    $75 QV everything is an upcharge, including breathing.

    2835 W. Kilbourn.

    Nothing but shameful feelings of what I tried pressing through.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/621506429275

  12. #18478

    Want to Hang out?

    Girl been posting on stg, ad says want to hang out. Blond, skinny.

    Anyone seen her?

  13. #18477

    Block

    Quote Originally Posted by Badford  [View Original Post]
    Alright, had an unknown contact reach out to me tonight. Anyone recognize the name Chasity from Franklin area? Don't have a post as this was a random connect with me through my app.
    Yea that's weird just block I'd ask to see how they got my number and if they say I've contacted them before because we all have went on a calling spree and lost count on all the providers we've contacted if they don't show proof they've been co texted by you before block them.

  14. #18476

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DonMartin57  [View Original Post]
    Pros: She is the girl in the photos. Lots of fun, very talkative. Very thin, no signs of drug abuse. I met her once, started with DATY, maybe she came, maybe she didn't. Then got down to business.

    Cons: One pop and you're done. Very business like, sort of a clock watcher. Pay for the hour if you can.

    Overall I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    Absolutely the one in the pics, she has been around a while. I have seen her many times, nearly everything is on the plate. You will pay for it though. She is all business for sure.

  15. #18475

    Katt

    Seems like Katt has disappeared. That's a damn shame because she has a great attitude and there is no back to her throat! Many ups and downs over the years but always great reliable DT. In her own words she was starting to "party too hard."

    So I got to ask.

    There's only 2 options here- dead or trying to cleanup?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape