Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 19285
-
09-23-22 13:47 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 1941Liberty'O Brevard's Gem
Thanks for the review! It's great to see you guys come off the sidelines and report on your experiences. Your session with Liberty'O describes perfectly what happens when you visit her! In fact, she has her own blog below, and believe it or not even though I'm one of her biggest fans, I didn't create it but do contribute from time to time. Now, of course I follow her hijinks on OF and never disappointed with the videos! I do my best to try and see her at least once a month, not only because of the incomparable sex, but because of her massage skills, friendliness and the safety and cleanliness of her home. Absolutely the best Brevard has to offer and a Gem. I guarantee you will not be disappointed if you're lucky enough to see her! Here's some of my favorite pictures of her!
Originally Posted by Baxter2714
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 13:11 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 560Jen
Thanks. Go figure. Right in front of me.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-22 05:43 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 596Trish
It's tough when there's no name listed. Google search the number and Tiffany shows up on them.
Originally Posted by Megawatts
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 20:51 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 1941Trish
Here you go! All I did was use the Search Function and type in her name!
Originally Posted by PantyAnker
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 20:48 #13956Banned Member

Posts: 1739Trish
Trish Trish Trish!! As my last tilte stated.
Originally Posted by Megawatts
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-22-22 20:46 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 160I must have missed something
Just what would you search for, did I miss her name in the ad?
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 20:44 #13954Regular Member

Posts: 20Liberty O Wow!
I don't report too often because I am not as active in the hobby as many of you, but today I had my first session with Liberty O Love and all I can say is wow. She is a beautiful MILF with a kicking body that she knows how to use. She is seductive, sexy, and any other positive adjective one can think of. Her comms were a bit slow but damn what am I complaining about. I arrived at her very decent location and felt comfortable immediate. We had a few minutes of getting to know each other, got to meet her adorable pups, she shared with me about her involvement in the health and wellness world and then it began. The first 30 minutes were about the best 30 minutes in this hobby I think I have ever experienced. Nothing but BBFS was off limits. She offers up every inch of her body to you. Even took a covered ride to Greece. Once all of that was finished, we still had 20 or so minutes left in the hour. She gave me a very good massage, identifying some knots in my upper left back and shoulder. This chick is a damn good massage person as well. After we were done she provides a nice bathroom to shower, clean towels, mouthwash, etc. She even showered in the same shower just after I was done. I am not a young guy but she made me feel young. I can only imagine what a session with her would be like if I was 20 years younger with all my vigor in tact. I will definitely be exercising my Liberty again.
-
09-22-22 19:07 #13953Banned Member

Posts: 1739Trish
If you use search function you'll find plenty it info!
Originally Posted by HzBass
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
09-22-22 17:14 #13952Regular Member

Posts: 13Info please
Any info please https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/083496696212.
-
09-22-22 13:15 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 2955Jen
Scroll down 6 or 7 posts.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-22 13:09 #13950Senior Member

Posts: 560Jen
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/92776919
I'll be in Cocoa Beach in a few weeks. Anything on this one? I can't search the forum with 3 letters. Thanks.
-
09-21-22 21:27 #13949Senior Member

Posts: 130I sure can AF. I last saw Gypsy over the summer and first saw her a year or so ago coming off a hiatus. She's smart, great conversationalist, has killer eyes and knows how to use them. I've only seen her as a brunette and the body she is rocking is soft and sexy, not as tight as some but definitely tasty. Personally I prefer fewer tattoos but she is such a sweetheart that it doesn't matter. I don't think she advertises it but she has done some porn out in LA for a short time and she can bring that to the party if requested. She is seft-admittedly loud and gets into it and you won't be disappointed with her participation level.
Originally Posted by ArturoFuente
[View Original Post]
Who was the other? Della or Angela or both?
-
09-21-22 13:38 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 46Gypsy
As a spinner fan myself, itty bitty Gypsy has a spot on my to-do list. I haven't gone there yet due to the difference between her older (blonde) pics and the newer brunette (on the sink) one. I can't help but think a fully clothed pic at that angle might be hiding something like weight gain.
Originally Posted by PureGent
[View Original Post]
At PureGent, I see two of your three posts allude to having spent time with a couple girls on my list. Would you be so kind as to share some details from your experiences to help a guy like me out? Thanks in advance.
-
09-21-22 08:52 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 107If I remember right 'Sunny Bunny' used to be regularly scooped up by LEO on the South US1 corridor getting in cars years back. The beaver shot spread in the backseat of a car is about right. Just when you think a broad can't get any skankier there is someone if you reviewed her will ask if DATY is available. One man's trash is another man's treasure. .
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 12:55 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 130Another Gypsy Fan
Amen SitbacRelax. I'm a big spinner fan and Gypsy is a delicious sweetheart. Her intense eye contact is phenomenal.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



