Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13945

    Della is Among the Best

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatSeeker77  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...eauty/49334468

    Was going to see about meeting up with this Della chick. She was extremely rude. I understand normally they ask for I'd and to make sure you're real but all I asked was to FaceTime for her safety to show I'm legit and not LEO and she facetimes for 2 seconds and says "see me" and hangs up. Then texts "Send I'd". Acting like I'm playing a game. Fuck her. I was asking so she could know I'm legit but after her rude demanding texts, she can fuck off. Stay away from this entitled POS.
    I've seen Della many times and can attest that she is among the best in the area.

    Given the nature of the naughty business, initial contact can often be turbulent and generally not go well and it would seem as though this experience is an example of that. I've experienced them myself.

    Once you get past the screening process it becomes instantly clear what a sweetheart Della is. She is the girl in her pictures, posts hundreds of them in multiple places such as IG and OF.

    Give her confidence that you're respectful and not LEO and you will be damn glad you did. She's the smoking hot little package you're expecting.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/246951301576

  2. #13944

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    As I'm sure many of you remember, Jen was a favorite of the RoadWarrior. He helped me on a few occasions in trying to meet up with her. Unfortunately, despite his efforts, I've still never met with her, don't think I've tried since RW's passing. I'd still like to, don't recall any negative reviews, just got ghosted once or twice and quit trying.
    Jj2 going the club even with Tdrag trying to help set me up to see her also I have yet to make it happen, I have messaged with her last week then she went ghost as well, then this morning I had a message from her at 1:45 am. Smh I work for a living girl.

    Bs.

  3. #13943

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Welcome new member. You'll get better responses after you post a couple of your recent exploits. But; if you type JenJen in the the forum search box on the upper right side of your screen you'll find plenty of reports to read.
    As I'm sure many of you remember, Jen was a favorite of the RoadWarrior. He helped me on a few occasions in trying to meet up with her. Unfortunately, despite his efforts, I've still never met with her, don't think I've tried since RW's passing. I'd still like to, don't recall any negative reviews, just got ghosted once or twice and quit trying.

  4. #13942
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed and is a definite no go. I don't remember what name she was going by but I definitely recognize the pics.
    Stay as far away as you can.

  5. #13941

    Jen answers

    Welcome new member. You'll get better responses after you post a couple of your recent exploits. But; if you type JenJen in the the forum search box on the upper right side of your screen you'll find plenty of reports to read.

  6. #13940
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed and is a definite no go. I don't remember what name she was going by but I definitely recognize the pics.
    I'm onboard with HardHat: She is no good, bad tit enhancement and she got permanent makeup to draw nipples on her unnaturally inflated tits, and that is her best parts.

  7. #13939

    No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I think on STG they don't use any type of name is because they don't want to be searched and found out to be a scammer or poor service provider. Here is a link with no name but seems to be posted very frequently. Any information would be nice.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/957097458436
    She has been reviewed and is a definite no go. I don't remember what name she was going by but I definitely recognize the pics.

  8. #13938
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    20 years ago she was walking Old Eau Gallie for $20 FS, I saw her back in the CL days she was maybe 4-10 110 lbs with bolt on tits that looked like grapefruits on her petit frame. It was not a negative experience she just isn't my type.
    I've texted with her a few times since her post surfaced. Couple of years ago, I had spent good coin with her on multiple occasions. Can't remember anything negative, I do recall her head game being pretty good. She is down in Vero, said she has her own place there, no car for OC. Hope to read a post here from someone who has seen her recently.

  9. #13937
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck with her, pretty sure her phone is ringing off the hook.
    20 years ago she was walking Old Eau Gallie for $20 FS, I saw her back in the CL days she was maybe 4-10 110 lbs with bolt on tits that looked like grapefruits on her petit frame. It was not a negative experience she just isn't my type.

  10. #13936
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDoger349  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times lately. She is good. Gives this old guy a little extra time when I need it. I enjoy her. She is beginning to branch out into legit work, but still likes meet. Lately some guy has been posting crap about her on STGs. Not sure what his problem is.
    She had some X BF harassing her and she won't give in to him.

  11. #13935

    Any info

    Sometimes I think on STG they don't use any type of name is because they don't want to be searched and found out to be a scammer or poor service provider. Here is a link with no name but seems to be posted very frequently. Any information would be nice.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/957097458436

    I also tried to make another meeting with Aleja today, I really wanted to see her again but the communication was way off I actually started contact yesterday for today. Oh well. I really enjoyed my time with her and want to again but I'm looking for other options also.

  12. #13934

  13. #13933
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Out of the ones you mentioned I would recommend Tiny Heather for overall, then probably Bree if you are looking for a great BBBJ. Sierra is cute and young but my experiences with her are not that great. Bridgette is frustrating with comms and the reviews of her are not that good. Fluffy is well reviewed, but a bigger girl as long as you are ok with that. See my review of Aleja as well.
    Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I may have to cross Aleja off my list. She looks hot but the chomper situation is a no for me. My ADD self will not be able to concentrate and it's just not going to be a good experience. I get distracted easily and will completely lose focus.

    I have Heather and Fluffy at the top of my list. I usually prefer slimmer girls but curvy os OK. Nothing wrong with a big ol' shapely posterior up in my face.

  14. #13932

    Madame d

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack2022  [View Original Post]
    Madam D info? Can't fine any info? Can you post link?

    .
    Skip the Games treasure coast. Also, google anna domino for more pics and info.

  15. #13931

    Madam D info? Can't fine any info? Can you post link?

    Madam D info? Can't fine any info? Can you post link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, after being totally freaked out by the pictures of the girl mentioned in the previous posts, I decided that I really needed some sexual and physiological healing and paid a visit to one of my favorites, Madam D or Anna Domino who is currently down in Vero, "on tour" and never disappoints and is always a blast! Now, if you mongers have read my reviews on her, you know, she is, a no holds barred, everything and I mean everything on the menu, a sexual animal with an insatiable sexual appetite! My visit today was certainly no different and unique and well worth the Mario's. I always opt for an hour, but Anna is no clock watcher and I always end up staying almost an hour and a half, between all the great intelligent conversation and activities. We started with some great DFK and after greeting me "naked as a Jay bird" I soon had my clothes off and on the bed for a slow sensual BBBJ! Then on with the "cock ring" and "prostrate massage" and brother, soon we got hot and heavy with DATY and FIA and she's so turned on, she puts on the cover and off to the races! CG and she's riding me with absolute passion and lust and then slowly into Greek, which she totally loves and I don't do with anyone but her, then I'm busting in the bag, totally spent. We rested for awhile and talked and then on to "round two" ! More DFK, DATY and more prostrate play and BBBJ and she's edging me towards more orgasms. Wow! Now Anna is older but a pro unlike most of the women in Brevard with the exception of Liberty'O, Krys, and both Heathers! Anna did tell me that she's is considering relocating to the area, I certainly hope so because she would definitely be on my rotation with the others I mentioned. Run, don't walk to see her if you're interested in a totally different experience. Of course, she's one of the few who advertises on Skip the Games who's real and doesn't use phony pictures!
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape