Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 1394 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18931

    I'm curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had an experience with Eliza Bell? She advertises on Eros and Tryst. I can't find much on her. Curious as to what others might think.

    https://tryst.link/escort/elizabell
    I actually know this girl loosely outside of the hobby. Let me know if you meet her and how it went. Thanks.

  2. #18930

    Kiki Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.
    This is not Kiki Dangerous. I was lucky enough to see her about 15 months ago in the Speedway area. I have not seen her in 2022 in any ads or in the Speedway area. Hope she comes back soon! Good luck.

  3. #18929

    Not Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJohn42  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.
    Kiki is out in Terre Haute serving her probation out.

  4. #18928

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    I have seen Kristen Taylor's ads several times in different places, but I can't find any reviews on here about her. Does anyone have any experiences with her? Is she worth it? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor
    I think she used to go by Kiki and / or Kiki Dangerous. Bad reviews if I recal correctly.

  5. #18927

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure many on here have seen her in the past under her previous name and she got favorable reviews. Since she got back from her visit with uncle LEO, not so sure.

  6. #18926

    Kristen Taylor. Anyone?

    Hey.

    I have seen Kristen Taylor's ads several times in different places, but I can't find any reviews on here about her. Does anyone have any experiences with her? Is she worth it? Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor

  7. #18925

  8. #18924

    Laylay

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    These two here, unverified girls on EROS Indy both ask you where you're at and they're conveniently close to you no matter where you say you are and also require a $100 deposit. Beware!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/1125717.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3624293.htm?cat=1
    The real Laylay is Mami Laylay or Miami Babe.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/4545685.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92875360

    I just saw her. She looks exactly like her pictures and was an absolute sweetheart. Her tryst and Eros were hacked. She doesn't ask for a deposit.

  9. #18923
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX2099  [View Original Post]
    She got me too. I ignored every tingling sense in my body and walked up those steps and in the door.

    They have two adjacent apartments, first one has a camera taped above the door, too shitty and obvious for LE job I told myself. Should have not even opened the building door when I noticed it from the window.

    Anyways she cash and dashes, says she's just putting her purse up. I hear the apt door open and shut. A few seconds later there's a light knock at the door. "Hey she's waiting for you outside".

    Slim guy in a hoodie, not intimidating, but remember if they are willing to rip people off like this then they are probably prepared with a gun or knife, so not worth it if you think you can take them.

    Thought a lot about that driving home, because I know I coulda broke this dude in two if I was having a really bad day.

    Stay safe, avoid. Last 4: 4807.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cials/47446701
    It happen to the best of us, its better to take the L then lose your life over a few dollars. Its not like their going to invest it any way, they'll be back in the same positon tomorrow. LOL.

  10. #18922

  11. #18921

    She is legit 100%

    I have seen this provider several times over a handful of years. Here is what you need to know. Very sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders and very down to earth. Her pictures don't do her justice. She will wow you! Treat her right and don't play games with her and she will be everything you ever wanted and then some.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/92881071

  12. #18920

    Bell the Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Priesty  [View Original Post]
    Visited bell for the first time today. Nice hotel on northwest side of town. She looks better than her pics.

    Everything covered she's ask 150/200/250 went quick visit sine its first time we'll worth the money.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...156/3176013384

    The priest.
    Setup a date for a QV with Bell, coms seemed good. Drove 45 minutes to the NW part of town, arrived 5 minutes before agreed to time, sent a text right on time asking for room. Crickets. I waited 15 minutes, sending two more texts and a call, never did get a reply. Ghosting is usually an early indicator of worse yet to come from my experience. It takes zero effort to at least apologize and make up an excuse of why you had to cancel.

    Fortunately some of the bars within walking distance of my hotel were lively with some other conference attendees. Ended up spending some quality time with an unappreciated MILF. BBBJ was a little toothy, but multiple rounds BBFSCIP made up for it, entry fee was a few drinks and some Dr. Phil shit: listening, validating and appreciating. So I guess my trip wasn't a total bust but glad to head home to my UTR spinner rotation.

  13. #18919

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    Hi, happened to do a search. Which said that a 25 or so year old gorgeous blonde who used to be called 'Piper" was providing services in Indianapolis. I have no idea if she was passing through but she's bi, very business like but also patient, very skinny, falrly tall. I heard she left the biz in AZ around 2018, but have no idea what she calls herself. She was awesome though, a real caucasian GFE. I'd do face time with her if I knew where to get a hold of her, thanks!!

    P. S I have a video of her doing striptease dance somewhere but can't find it. She did look like Billie Piper, though probably 18 when I saw her! Urlreplacement0}.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/89259635

  14. #18918

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvone88  [View Original Post]
    Not everyone has the desire to be the fifth guy today for some of them there.
    Unless you're seeing someone at like 7-11 am and they don't work nights you're likely seeing someone who has been fairly busy. Even if they say they haven't. At least with DI I know the working hours so I'm pretty sure I know what number I am for that day.

  15. #18917

    Long shot-heard from a friend who heard it from a friend re. Provider from AZ

    Hi, happened to do a search. Which said that a 25 or so year old gorgeous blonde who used to be called 'Piper" was providing services in Indianapolis. I have no idea if she was passing through but she's bi, very business like but also patient, very skinny, falrly tall. I heard she left the biz in AZ around 2018, but have no idea what she calls herself. She was awesome though, a real caucasian GFE. I'd do face time with her if I knew where to get a hold of her, thanks!!

    P. S I have a video of her doing striptease dance somewhere but can't find it. She did look like Billie Piper, though probably 18 when I saw her! Urlreplacement0}.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape