Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #50086

    SPA. Read some RM reviews here what was said

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about Sun (Across from the QT) or the other place (I don't remember the name, but it is in the Big Lots strip)? I just moved to Buford and I am looking for some new FS places not too far away. My route usually takes me from 85/20 over to 400 and down about as far as exit 8-9/400.
    Here are some quotes -.

    These are all Cici.

    Mar 2021 (not a typo).

    It's worse that Cici was actually attractive. Cici only made me more angry that there was nothing here but a legit rub. At least she was super friendly and gregarious though, giving me the best of both her massage and company. Easy to flirt with as well, as she responds well to advances, just not physical ones. Left pretty disappointed, but by then, most of it had worn off. Still, not for mongers.

    May 2021.

    Met Cici right as I walked in. Nice enough lady, but the common areas of this place didn't smell really clean and the lady wasn't wearing a face mask. The bathroom was kind of dirty but the TS room was OK. I will say that was fairly well kept.

    Paid for the hour and got a TS. It was an uneventful but nice scrub.

    Then, back into the room. The massage table had a weird smell so I have to ask Cici to change the sheets and that helped the smell go so, guess it was that they haven't change them.

    The massage was OK. Definitely not LMT level. A lot of ass play (no penetration).

    On the flip, she kept telling me they don't give HJs or any kind of erotic services with the massage. So, I didn't push the issue and finished out the hour with a foot massage at my request.

    She did help get me dressed at the end which was kind of nice. Typical from a Korean provider.

    So, I'm torn on the recommendation. But I'll have to give it a "No" because I'm sure there are better options around and the cleanliness it's important to me. Also, on my way out, Cici didn't let me go out till I tipped her.

    Aug 2021.

    I was only able to get a regular massage at this place, Cici has some good training on the massage but it seems that's all she does. I was shooting for a handy at the very least and it didn't happen, maybe YMMV but I won't return. It's a well maintained place for a regular rub though.

    August 2022 (MT. MEEKO).

    Was greeted by an older lady. The entrance is sectioned off by a door. She was an older lady, long hair, nice box, nothing out of the ordinary. The massage was decent. Paid 100 extra for a CBJ. She let you touch while she gives CBJ.

  2. #50085

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    Noticed while perusing the G Gazzette that Bob has been busy this week. I don't recognize them. Anyone know what Gwinnett establishment got visited?.
    I saw that too. I wonder what kind of undercover operation they had. So many better things that LE could be spending their resources on.

  3. #50084

    Massage spring sandy springs

    Visited massage doing s while back in June went after a gym session. Showered of course LOL. I must say is peace by far has the best massage I've had from an AMP. Lots of pressure in just the right spots she worked wonders on my calves. After about 45 minutes came the flip. After some chest massaging, shoulder and scalp. She put my hand on her ass and gave extras with exquisite technique. Great location to upstairs in a shopping center.

  4. #50083
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Mimi will do everything for 70 house 160 tip, sure she'll ask for whatever you'll give but she'll negotiate down really quick.
    Yeah. 360 is bordering on the high-end escort rate.

  5. #50082
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma144  [View Original Post]
    I went about a week ago. Tuesday evening. I got Angela. No TS, No 4 hand, and she was not very fun. Standard finish.
    Go earlier in the day just after they open, at the end of the day they're usually tired.

  6. #50081
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasay1960  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about Sun (Across from the QT) or the other place (I don't remember the name, but it is in the Big Lots strip)? I just moved to Buford and I am looking for some new FS places not too far away. My route usually takes me from 85/20 over to 400 and down about as far as exit 8-9/400.
    Sun by the Cuban is a KAMP. As far as I know the only one in Buford. It's been reviewed here but not recently. Most everything else in Buford is a CAMP. You might find happiness at about half of them although FS is not likely but your experience may differ (YEMD).

    North on 985 to Gainesville will get you a couple more KAMPs usually reviewed on the Athen board but occasionally here. Older providers.

    South on 85 will get you mostly CAMPs and definitely YEMD although happiness is more likely in my experience.

    I'll leave to 400 corridor to those with more recent knowledge there.

    MT.

  7. #50080

    Not as lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    You were absolutely not kidding about this experience. I just left there a little while ago and wow. The details aren't important here, what's important is that you found gold.
    I went about a week ago. Tuesday evening. I got Angela. No TS, No 4 hand, and she was not very fun. Standard finish.

  8. #50079

    Hwy 20 in Buford

    Does anybody know anything about Sun (Across from the QT) or the other place (I don't remember the name, but it is in the Big Lots strip)? I just moved to Buford and I am looking for some new FS places not too far away. My route usually takes me from 85/20 over to 400 and down about as far as exit 8-9/400.

  9. #50078
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    Real. Met her late last year. Felt safe with her house location. Went home happy.
    What's the damage? Her ad says, no FS and $160+ for the hour?

  10. #50077

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    360 for Mimi? In a AMP?
    Mimi will do everything for 70 house 160 tip, sure she'll ask for whatever you'll give but she'll negotiate down really quick.

  11. #50076
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #50075
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMarr  [View Original Post]
    360 for Mimi? In a AMP?
    Yeah. It had been a long while for FS so wasn't sure the going rate anymore and just had a bonus at work so thought, WTF idgaf let's go.

    Hell, when I used to get more than an ending I could go to TP for 70+120 everything. No way that's all it is anymore.

  13. #50074

    Not welcome anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyBottoms  [View Original Post]
    Why would you go? You said after the last fiasco you were not welcome there anymore.
    Sometimes people try again, Pepe. Like you keep trying again here despite the last few dozen fiascos.

  14. #50073

    Meet

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    I visited yesterday and asked for sherry. Is is cute but not hot. I had fun but I was looking for cbd like you mentioned but I wasn't lucky.
    Yeh. This place is hit or miss. The biggest problem I have with it is the beds are always dirty. I caught a girl spraying Lysol on one before I went in and this big fella who looked like he hadn't bathed in a month walked out Pryor the the French bath.

    Girls are hot sometimes though. Got FS a few months back from a chubby girl. Can't remember name.

  15. #50072
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yea I'm thinking she may have the Indian skin tone but not fully Indian. Sucks that Yuki's entry fee is the same as a half hour massage with HJ. Makes me not want to go.
    Why would you go? You said after the last fiasco you were not welcome there anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape