Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 921 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8137

    S Blue Island 160X Block

    Normally do my Monday HAO Spa W Van Buren Visit today I was direct across town to 160X Block Area of S Blue Island.

    Was expecting to see Angel but it wasn't her a women in mid 30's answered the Door looked like YuYu from the old Relax Spa near Chinatown (now closed).

    Had a wonderful time for $100 covered FS.

    Place is Open 24 hours, the woman mumbled her name but she said 2 girls always offered.

    Just text the Angel HAO Spa Number to set up.

    Asked for $$ if I could take cover off and her price was extensive, so I kept the Helmet & covered.

  2. #8136
    Quote Originally Posted by SoiDawg  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review for HAO Spa.

    Texted the number on the review and someone replied Chinatown or Downtown.

    I picked Downtown was given an address near a pizza place on W Van Buren and was told when I get there text they would give me the code to get in. I text they send the code all it is was a stairway to a second floor offices I get to the second floor all the lights are off and was like great I'm about to die cause a guy was just killed in the exact spot a week ago. I call the number she said go to the left which I did and gave me the office number I ring the bell and a girl named Angel answers probably in her mid to late 30's skinny with zero tits but cute nerdy Asian girl look. The office is kinda set up like someone lives there but anyways she leads me to a room and tells me she will be right back. I hear the bell ring 2 more times and she comes back and ask me if ok she sees other client for quick visit and I'm cool with it cause I caught the train over. This is where it gets weird as I sit on the massage table naked a guy opens the door and says oh snap sorry and shuts the door at that point I'm like fuck this shit and get dressed as I walk out the room there are two guys one literally sucking the other ones dick on the couch I walk out and as I'm leaving another guy walks in and I can hear him say what the fuck also as I'm laughing my ass off down the steps..
    That is odd for sure. I can say that I have been to this location and nothing like that happened to me. While not the best, I did get the standard weak massage and covered full service with an actual woman. I am sure it was the same nerdy look tiny woman. She is a bit shy but was pleasant. I would go back due to the proximity to one of my work locations.

  3. #8135

    Naperville / Schaumburg area

    Hello gents,

    I normally go to AMPs but thought I give an apartment girl a try.

    I see multiple options in the Schaumburg / Naperville area, can anyone recommend someone decent? The last 2 or 3 digits of a # would really help me out.

    Thanks much!

  4. #8134

    Mayli

    I tried to set up something with Daisy yesterday, but she was busy so they offered me Mayli. She's cute, about 30,5'8", nice tits and great butt. Cost $300/ hour. Started with a shower that included BBJ while she was drying me off. Went to the bedroom and more BBJ followed by her riding me. Then more BBJ and I cim. It was a good session but I want to try Daisy soon.

  5. #8133

    My fellow brethren, Help a brother out

    Visiting soon here in a couple weeks, will be looking to stay around the downtown area. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of incall provider, preferably a spinner Asian to visit my hotel, and if not a spinner just any Asian in general, and also if could point me in the right direction of a budget friendly hotel downtown, Chinatown, river north or in that area I would highly appreciate it gentlemen. You fellas be safe and have a nice day. Feel free to dm me any info please and thank you gentlemen. Peace.

  6. #8132
    Shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    As a follow up HKPD is closed as I stated in previous messages they would simply be gone.

    If you message IVY she will probably tell you closed today but for your own best interest don't go there no more there is a Honda Mini Van across the street today making sure no one enters the property from a Federal Side so so yourself a favor and consider this place gone -.

    RL is operating against request to stay closed and they are going to actually start arresting their clients as they pull off on felony promotion of prostitution- of course any good lawyer would get that down to a misdemeanor.

    If you are going to Tasty Noodle AKA SS at their Seymour Location I would highly suggest getting yourself a lawyer one of their girls that were with them at SS bust is working with them to claim human trafficking.

    Orange Spa. Also busted today Michelle at BHC will tell you no girls their today but real reason is they got busted..
    I asked Ivy and she said just closed a day and everything is okay then. I think it is safe enough for now. I went there yesterday same as usual nothing happened.

  7. #8131
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. What was the damage, and do you know if MSOG is an option?
    160+60 for half hour massage. Full hour is 80. You can tip 120 in most of the mount prospect spots if you have a little charm or haggle a few seconds. 160 gets you better service than the 140 usual / standard. Maybe if you get a hour massage and have time left and tip the same total as Korean palace you can likely get msog. Msog has been offered to me for free at exercise in the past if the lady is really simpin for you.

  8. #8130

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    I know others have issues getting into Korean palace, so I thought I would share a recent Korean spa experience especially since other keep posting about other spas on this thread that basically operate like apts.

    Sunny day spa in mount prospect. Gigi was a hot Korean lady wearing a sexy dress, she was way sexier than any girl I seen at a apt recently, she has nice BB cup natural tits. She provided superior service than what I receive at any of the spas / apt near archer blvd LOL. We went thru quite a few positions with me eventually finishing in mish. She provided a great DFK and her mouth was clean I honestly think some of the archer girls don't wash their mouth or body all day, Gigi did mouthwash during the table shower before our sexy af session.

    If it was TER I would rate her 8/8 excellent service and super hot. Go see Gigi, great value and if you want to see a Kgirl and can't get into Korean palace this is a excellent option.
    Nice review. What was the damage, and do you know if MSOG is an option?

  9. #8129

    Gigi at Sunny day spa

    I know others have issues getting into Korean palace, so I thought I would share a recent Korean spa experience especially since other keep posting about other spas on this thread that basically operate like apts.

    Sunny day spa in mount prospect. Gigi was a hot Korean lady wearing a sexy dress, she was way sexier than any girl I seen at a apt recently, she has nice BB cup natural tits. She provided superior service than what I receive at any of the spas / apt near archer blvd LOL. We went thru quite a few positions with me eventually finishing in mish. She provided a great DFK and her mouth was clean I honestly think some of the archer girls don't wash their mouth or body all day, Gigi did mouthwash during the table shower before our sexy af session.

    If it was TER I would rate her 8/8 excellent service and super hot. Go see Gigi, great value and if you want to see a Kgirl and can't get into Korean palace this is a excellent option.

  10. #8128
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    This girl's dad is Uyghur
    That's wild that she would want to do this job servicing mainly Chinese with what is happening to them in mainland China.

  11. #8127
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but I am always on the lookout for girls that are different. Maybe it's the variety that I crave or maybe it's a bucket list thing. When I heard that there is a girl from Xinjiang, it piqued my interest. Most of you know Sichuan girls are my favorites, but definitely nothing wrong with trying out a girl from a different area. And a girl from Xinjiang would be a first for me. One of my favorite Chinese drama actress, Dilraba Dilmurat, is also a Uyghur from Xinjiang.

    This girl's dad is Uyghur and her mom is Russian. I don't know common this mix is, but it definitely makes her look very exotic. B cups and mostly shaved down below. Oh, she has an ass that is juicier than a typical Chinese girl. Must got that from her Russian mom. Wanted to point this out for those of you who are tired of pancake ass. Anyway, this girl does it all, well short of bbfs. I never had a Uyghur girl before, so maybe it's in their culture to be so accommodating. 69, DATY, ass licking (above average skills), ball sucking, DFK with tongue action, multiple positions, multiple pops and CIM. You name it and she will accommodate. Multiple pops and CIM require tips. Please negotiate with her yourself. She is fairly new to this line of work. Never done this back home and only started here in the US a few months ago. While she might be somewhat inexperienced, she more than make it up with her willingness to please. We actually went over the hour by close to 10 minutes. As always, YMMV though.

    With more interest rate hike today, times are tough for people I think. At least for me it is. If you are watching your money more closely now and being more selective on what girls to see, I would recommend giving this girl a try. At the very least, you can say you had a Uyghur / Russian mix girl. While her looks might not be for everyone, I happen to find her looks exotic. A couple of her selfie pics are available for sharing, so decide for yourself.
    Link? Where? Who? Fat? Skinny?

  12. #8126

    A Uyghur / Russian mix girl from Xinjiang

    Maybe it's just me, but I am always on the lookout for girls that are different. Maybe it's the variety that I crave or maybe it's a bucket list thing. When I heard that there is a girl from Xinjiang, it piqued my interest. Most of you know Sichuan girls are my favorites, but definitely nothing wrong with trying out a girl from a different area. And a girl from Xinjiang would be a first for me. One of my favorite Chinese drama actresses, Dilraba Dilmurat, is also a Uyghur from Xinjiang.

    This girl's dad is Uyghur and her mom is Russian. I don't know common this mix is, but it definitely makes her look very exotic. B cups and mostly shaved down below. Oh, she has an ass that is juicier than a typical Chinese girl. Must got that from her Russian mom. Wanted to point this out for those of you who are tired of pancake ass. Anyway, this girl does it all, well short of bbfs. I never had a Uyghur girl before, so maybe it's in their culture to be so accommodating. 69, DATY, ass licking (above average skills), ball sucking, DFK with tongue action, multiple positions, multiple pops and CIM. You name it and she will accommodate. Multiple pops and CIM require tips. Please negotiate with her yourself. She is fairly new to this line of work. Never done this back home and only started here in the US a few months ago. While she might be somewhat inexperienced, she more than make it up with her willingness to please. We actually went over the hour by close to 10 minutes. As always, YMMV though.

    With more interest rate hike today, times are tough for people I think. At least for me it is. If you are watching your money more closely now and being more selective on what girls to see, I would recommend giving this girl a try. At the very least, you can say you had a Uyghur / Russian mix girl. While her looks might not be for everyone, I happen to find her looks exotic. A couple of her selfie pics are available for sharing, so decide for yourself.

  13. #8125

    Bhc

    Dream of Yoyo.

    Cute, definitely young.

    Can take a pounding, solid 35 minutes of flipping positions she was tired and didn't seem too much into it. Table shower with BBBJ and body slide. Light massage and cat bath and shower when done. Might repeat.

  14. #8124
    Quote Originally Posted by LowEndPlayer  [View Original Post]
    That's a great review. Mihyo sounds like a treat.

    I was able to visit Gloria before she left, and, as expected, had a great time.

    There was some discussion earlier about the length of her appointments. I was out in about 45 minutes, but didn't mind. Usually, I leave a tip, but for her the tip is the extra free time she gets by cutting the visit short. I know that going in so no complaints.
    Wow! This is in Chicago right?

    Great review and thank you Sir for posting!

  15. #8123

    Gloria, after the fact

    That's a great review. Mihyo sounds like a treat.

    I was able to visit Gloria before she left, and, as expected, had a great time.

    There was some discussion earlier about the length of her appointments. I was out in about 45 minutes, but didn't mind. Usually, I leave a tip, but for her the tip is the extra free time she gets by cutting the visit short. I know that going in so no complaints.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    T.

    I spent so much time with Irina at KP when she was here that I hadda take a week off. I wanted to see Gloria on Saturday, but was offered O. T. At work to pay for my habit. So along comes Monday and Gloria was gone from koreanpalaceDOTbiz. (I was very sad.) I was all hyped to see Gloria that I figured I would see a different lady. Some have wondered why I have such good reviews. It's because I use this forum heavily and don't see ladies with enough bad reviews or comments about things I don't like- CBJ, no DFK or LFK, stuff like that. (I have never seen Freya at KP for such a reason.) I tried to look up Mihyo on this forum and she may or may not be someone mentioned in Las Vegas. (She said she's from L. A.) Regardless, I decided to TOFTT because I am never really upset at any of my KP experiences, and she's got D-cups which I love. Plus, Lakeview is really much more convenient to me.

    Anyway, she looks exactly like the second photo posted on KP in face and build. She is Korean, but gives me that Latina vibe in both face and body. She does have excellent playful D-cups that I eventually inspected thoroughly. I am sure they are man-made, but my inspection didn't prove that. It was morning, so she asked if I had showered and we skipped the first shower. She did the sterilizing wipe down of my bat and balls, but I didn't know that was because she was going to spend so much time there. Before that, she helped me undress and welcomed me with a fantastic DFK. I told her I wanted that kind of kissing throughout our time, and I got it. If you wan't a great DFK time, Mihyo is pretty awesome. YMMV.

    Mihyo's BBBJ was awesome. She didn't do eye contact like most ladies do, but kept her attention to the bat and then eventually to the balls. She stayed there a long time. I had to stop her after an eternity, but it was really nice to get so much BBBJ that I had enough. Then I did her similarly with DATY. Like most ladies, she started out pretending to love it, but then she actually got into it and didn't rush me. She followed directions nice and gave me a nice slow CG ride and leaned in for all the DFK and titty-face I took. I hadda switch positions because I liked that first one so much that I think I tired her. After a few others, I had her go back to the CG and told her I would finish if she rode faster and kept up the DFK. I can often last a long time (but only one shot) but if it feels right, I don't try to last. And it felt right.

    Mihyo cuddled and I enjoyed a bit more tit play and LFK. I cut it short and we showered. Definitely a cutie with such a young face, and while she is still technically a spinner, she is not the typical skinny Korean. I bet she really is 110 pounds as the site says- so it makes her body a touch athletic looking. I will be back to see her before she leaves again on Saturday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape