Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 11224
-
09-22-22 13:20 #7054Senior Member

Posts: 3338For all you Einsteins who have been PMing me for her #, think about it. She gave me this pic 6 years ago, and it was from her 20's (a decade earlier). She isn't that now, she isn't on SA, she isn't a SB, she isn't my SB. I am not her pimp, nor some kind of barnyard animal. Who would give out the # of an ex who they have a friendship with to some anonymous guy from a website? Really?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
My best sugar relationships, those that lasted and were 'real', the girls didn't continue as SBs after we split up. Well, at least they aren't on SA.
-
09-21-22 18:12 #7053Senior Member

Posts: 3338One pic, 2016
One pic, 2016.
-
09-21-22 18:05 #7052Senior Member

Posts: 5603Exactly. Just one of many paths to glory.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 15:18 #7051Senior Member

Posts: 3338HG does what works for him, and gets girls that work for him. It is not the only way to go.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
My goal in life is to nail as much high-quality pussy as I can. That means looks (in all senses), personality, and performance. It is rare to find that at his bargain rate. Every guy here has his own preferences and limitations on what he can do, depending on whether he has a SO, most importantly. There are at least 5 or 6 different general types of girls on the site, wanting different things. Some seek discretion, they would never want to go out with you to someplace fancy and show off. Some girls want to have a new outfit bought for them for exactly that purpose.
I can just say persistence is key, I send out vast numbers of messages, and know what to look for for my interests, when to cut and run. Once IK a girl is not for me, I block her profile. This is safest, there are infinite ways you can piss a girl off, and you don't want her reporting you. IF she can't see your profile, it is immensely harder for her to do that.
I have had a great sugar relationship w / a 25 YO girl I saw for 6 months at 1 K / mo, banging her weekly. Pretty but not gorgeous, but got more and more beautiful as the clothes came off. I also saw a former Playboy model, Kimber Cummings, at 2 K / mo. That was some time ago. I can still text either of them and they will chat.
-
09-21-22 02:04 #7050Senior Member

Posts: 5603In my case at one point I had no choice but to limit myself to a ridiculously low ppm (At that time I was still banging about 25 days out of the month so it was still adding up). And then I had to cut my frequency. It was kind of like dieting. At first you think you are going to die, but then you start to find the ways and means to get what you need to feel right. Just like with any other addiction. Or you may just turn into a weekend warrior. Or you may add some additional hours to the hunt. And you definitely need to ask yourself "what can I not live without". Start with that first. Get that. And if you can get a little more then great. Discipline.
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
The glory days of the $ girls is definitely over. But at $$ you should be swimming in it, unless your bare minimum is a fit WG. Then maybe $$$ or more. I am in a desert literally and figuratively speaking for now. But I have my two regulars to keep my sanity (barely). Recently regular # 1 had a date where the guy agreed to 1K ppm. They went to dinner, went to the room and then he went to sleep. And then just left in the morning. HUH? Now she thinks every guy should pay that much. And maybe in 2 or 3 months somebody will. In the meantime she will stay busy with her OF, tinder, reddit, dancing or whatever. Regular #2 is what I would call a reluctant SB. She makes money here and there but for right now she is a little tight for money. Her ppm is 5 bills and up. So one date a week will get her to even. Social media and the death of CL and the like have also made a huge impact in fueling GPS. Also I talk to these girls all the time about how they set their rates. Game, game, game. They will always cut some or a lot of slack if you've got it. So if you're short, fat, bald, boring, annoying or an a hole expect to pay more.
Another way to keep the costs down is to try and focus strictly on the FC and not the dinner or going out part. My regulars offer a GF type experience and expect to get paid more because of it. They look great on the date, dressed up, perfect hair and nails. They hold hands, lean in, turn off their phones and act like they are just on a normal date with a guy they are really into. So if that's what you want you are going to pay more.
A x biz associate of mine used to own one of the largest escort services in the country (400 girls, no bs). He ran it like a legit business. Sometimes he would date one of his girls. He told me even the $$$ girls would jack him up to 1k after the first date. It didn't matter that he was the boss. Why? Because he was a very unattractive person in every way. So guys work on appearance and most of all your messaging. I have the login to both my girls accounts and its shocking to me the lame ass convos I read in there. Forget the hey baby, hi, you look hot. That stuff is an immediate turn off. Forget the small talk or even the big talk about what you have. One of my x's said the most important thing about a pot SD I ever heard. "no one cares how much money you have but only how much you are willing to spend". So just get to the point asap. Even the so called NP's are there for one main reason. So shoot your shot. State your rate. And do it en masse.
-
09-20-22 19:02 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 576Text Plus
I use Text Plus (Text+).
You can have several numbers but only one active at a time. Both voice and messaging. Download and try it out.
If you expect to do a lot of voice you have to earn minutes by watching short video ads (turn the sound down and let them play).
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 18:12 #7048Banned Member

Posts: 171There is a $50 or so phone on Walmart.com and prepaid card for about $25 a month. This is what I use. Paid for with Green Dot PP Visa, cash at store for $500 (Don't have to register).
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 13:43 #7047Regular Member

Posts: 17Sugar tips / tricks
Seeing a few posts about logistics of sugaring anonymously. For SA membership, check out Ralphs (Krogers) and buy the Visa gift cards. People referred to these as Blackbird I think but I couldn't find that labeling on them. If the website to check your balance on the back is prepaidgiftbalance.com you'll be good. Just login and add your (fake) name, address, and zip code and I've never had a problem with SA processing it. In terms of phone numbers, last I tried I was able to use my google voice on whatsapp so might be worth trying again. I second the tracfone suggestion though. As useful as google voice is, sometimes you'll want an entirely separate phone and number for opsec (as long as you can hide it / explain it), and tracfone is definitely cheap enough for sugar daddies. $30 or $40 for like 90 days of service I think, don't need a smartphone plan just a regular plan is fine and use WIFI for your data.
Now if anyone has any tricks for finding normal, attractive women who don't want more than $600 per meet or think they should get paid for M&G's feel free to share. I also feel like GPS inflation is out of control and add to that there's just not as many hot women in LA on SA lately.
Here's one to recommend. Haven't seen her for a few years so not sure what her current rate is (probably at least $500), but she was super hot and the girl loves sex. Even saw that she tried her hand at porn during the pandemic. YMMV. Don't treat her like a SW, still have to go through the sugar motions but she's not shy and upfront.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-96483ba69cea
-
09-20-22 09:37 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 3338I recommend getting a TracFone (pay cash). I have posted about this before, but it has been a while and you might have a hard time finding it. In short, it is pay as you go, and you could spend not a lot, and do it with complete anonymity. You can run GV or any other texting app on it too, for an added layer of security. You'll have two anonymous numbers.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 09:03 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 300Burner phone or another way?
I'm trying to find a way to use a different phone number on WhatsApp business, a separate WhatsApp, for my sugar affairs. It turns out I cannot use my google voice number because they've cracked down on that. Doing some research online, one way to get another number to link to WhatsApp is to get a burner phone. But honestly I don't want another monthly mobile phone bill. Just a number I can link to WhatsApp and call it a day.
Anyone had any luck doing this?
-
09-19-22 20:17 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 64Are overnights standard in the SD / SB arrangements?
Originally Posted by GoreGuy
[View Original Post]
The GPS is real here. I am aiming for $300-400 for overnights and max $500. There is no snowball in hell am I paying $800 if it's not.
Some HX peeps are charging $260 for an hour of unlimited pops. Issabella was a fav for me in 2020,4 pops in the hour and let me have non-stop action.
-
09-19-22 14:09 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 59$800? Wow, inflation really went crazy. I haven't seen any SB since 2020, but I was paying around $500 and that $500 was for 3 to 4 hours, much cheaper than escort with no rush and multiple pops. Guess I'll wait for the recession to get better pricing if they want $800.
Originally Posted by LB0562
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 07:26 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 64Working out the logistics
When they state their price for PPM are the dates usually overnighter or do they try to leave after the deed? Do you always clarify it beforehand?
I want to get the best bang for my buck and would be willing to go higher if I get to hit that all night, multiple pops, or even a couple hours.
It seems like everyone is asking for 8 which seems crazy for me.
-
09-13-22 09:24 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 3338I posted about a month ago about all the details, people should search for that. In short, it is possible to still find the original OneVanilla prepaid, non-reloadable debit card. I recommend perhaps stocking up on them. I never have more than 1 month worth of $ on a card, so that even if I were to forget to turnoff auto renew, I don't get charged (I never do more than a month). The key is that you must phone into the toll-free # on the back of the card and enter a zip code that is "used for pay at the pump". If you do that, in my experience, your card will work directly on the site.
Originally Posted by CarloRogue
[View Original Post]
I happened to find a mother lode of these cards at a nearby RiteAid pharmacy in OC. Some of the places I used to buy the preferred card, like CVS locations, indeed are selling SecureSpend cards, which ring up as OneVanilla. However, they don't have the feature where you add the zip code, and I haven't been able to get them to work on the seeking.com site directly.
-
09-13-22 07:51 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 52I've used OneVanilla before, which seems to have been replaced with "SecureSpend". It usually gets declined for me every time as well. Just contact their support line. You can call and have them process the card manually. You have to be a bit persistent, and it may take a couple days to get someone on the line, but I've never had a problem.
Originally Posted by TylerDurd
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






