Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 29340
-
09-19-22 16:53 #19500Senior Member

Posts: 82Could you PM details on Anne and the other girl you did a duo with?
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 16:32 #19499Senior Member

Posts: 1904My last visit to MM I got lucky and they weren't that busy, no line for the table shower I guess, as Sophia offered FS right there in the shower and all soaped up, it was awesome.
Originally Posted by FreshJive777
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 16:28 #19498Senior Member

Posts: 1904Welcome to the MM fan club. Love visiting Milk, and Keiko runs a tight ship. I usually get there a half a dozen times a year, and that time is getting near.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 15:58 #19497Senior Member

Posts: 82Could you PM details on Anne and the other girl you did a duo with?
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 15:50 #19496Senior Member

Posts: 243Great massage and attitude
I always enjoy my visits at morning sun. Great massage, good ending that gets better with time. And she is legitimately friendly and cares about the massage.
Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:45 #19495Senior Member

Posts: 43Bri.
I had a visit with Bri a couple of weeks back. Comms are hit and miss, sometimes replies immediately, other times disappears forever. She states she does not do hour, does only session, which should have been red flag from the start. Wanted to give it a shot so went along. Apartment set up, seemed off upon arrival, not fully there. Had me lay in a massage table, oil on my back and rubbed her body against mine whole nude for total of three times. No other rubbing or massage, asked me to turn over, went straight to BBBJ, lasted about 2 minutes, HJ to finish, all done in about 10 minutes. Time to go.
I will not repeat ever, purpose here to get one popped ASAP and move on. Definitely not worth the amount charged. $.50. Avoid!
-
09-19-22 14:11 #19494Senior Member

Posts: 176I just realized that I made a mistake. It's actually called Morning Sun Spa. Sorry.
Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 11:39 #19493Senior Member

Posts: 82King Spa North Allisonville
Anybody been to King Spa on Allisonville rd just south of 96th st. Any extras? How many girls? Any spinners.
-
09-19-22 10:15 #19492Senior Member

Posts: 87I had the pleasure of visiting Milk in Orlando earlier this year and I concur. I've never seen an AMP with so many young spinners in my life! I popped early during the table shower while getting a soapy B2 B rub. It felt amazing!
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
Ever since that visit to Milk, Indy AMPs just don't hit the same. I'm actually happier with a standard HE in Indy. On that note, I was just thinking how I've pretty much always found an HE anywhere with "Foot Spa" in the name, even several up in Hamilton county. Is "foot spa" some sort of unspoken code for mongers? LOL.
-
09-19-22 07:21 #19491Senior Member

Posts: 317Best Mongering Week Ever
At least in my experience. As always, YMMV.
Wednesday, Milk (aka MM) in Orlando. My first visit to MM. Gina and her cat ears. One word: Woohoo!!
Saturday, Sweet (aka Sweets) in Indianapolis. My first-ever duo, but my 95th visit to Sweet. Anne, my ATF, and Sophia. OM f-ing G!!
I could write about both in excruciating detail, but I don't want overload the system. LOL! Suffice it to say, I had two great experiences and I highly recommend all three ladies.
-
09-19-22 06:43 #19490Senior Member

Posts: 109Only one at Inday Massage
The MT stated she was the only one there that day. She had to walk out when one of you gents came in. Did not hear any evidence of anyone else working. And her english is more than adequate.
Originally Posted by DreamDr
[View Original Post]
BCD0101.
-
09-19-22 06:38 #19489Senior Member

Posts: 109Appreciate the info
TY, much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 01:33 #19488Banned Member

Posts: 51Chad
PM me when you find out Bobo is back, based gigachad.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 00:12 #19487Senior Member

Posts: 180Very nice FR with a very good point. Anything above 140 should be an escort instead of AMP.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:49 #19486Senior Member

Posts: 82I texted her today yeah you're right very abrupt and weird text back. Ask for an hour call and said they do not do Outcalls asked about Gwen and they said she hasn't worked there for over a year I just gave up for tonight and said screw it. If someone has contact info for Gwen I'd really like to see her outcall. If there are other options for out call that someone has info on please PM me.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






