|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 34
This suggestion is great
 Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
So while I've had some good luck from time to time with Monicas and other places, I too went to Monicas on Friday and got Molly. Only two girls working and both are spinner types. I paid the 40 bucks for the hh and was directed to the room. I got undressed and pulled out the Magnum wrapper, she came in and instantly made the fuck me motions with hands and hips. I said yes, and "I" quoted first, 100, she said no no no, that only gets BJ. I said no likie BJ, I want to fuck. She then came back with 160. I said, no no no. LOL I said I never pay more than 120 EVER for AMP sex. She then compromised with discount "this time" and that I bring 160 next time. So I paid 140 as she was pretty damn cute with nice bod, nips, smile, and full b-cups. Typical flat ass though. She then wanted money up front, and I again said no no no. I pulled it out and counted in front of her and set it on chair. She tried to grab it and I grabbed it first and said, if pay now, I will leave now and demand my 40 back. So we left it on chair. Let's just say the rest really kinda sucked. Firstly, she doesn't let you DIY. Secondly, she just lays there and smiles while staring at you. And lastly, she was absolutely the most loose girl ever encountered in my adventures. I mean, dipping into a warm bucket of water was about right. I know I'm above average in size, so I will basically say if you are not much larger than average, please avoid.
Also a side note about Mundy as well. Bobo is "on vacation" for a month. So says her so-called sister Annie that started Friday. No where close to Bobo's looks nor personality. I ended up walking out and demanded my 40 back as she too wanted 160 up front. Bobo never done that which is one of the reasons I liked her. Same was for Julia when she was at KY avenue. My approach is to go in full charge and take over the scene. If they try to take charge and start being demanding, I leave. Fuck them. I can always get laid somewhere else easily. I just like trying new ladies out from time to time. So from now on, when an AMP demands tip up front, I'm out of there right off the bat, and that's after I flash the twenties and place them in my pocket. And again, no AMP should expect a tip over 120 to 140, ever even with inflation and we should make sure to set the precedence on this and stick to it. If we do this, the prices will start coming down. If I want to pay more than that for FS, I will do a SB or escort as I have a decent list of those that do in a pinch. AMPs are getting very greedy lately and it needs to stop or I will stop.
I agree 100%, especially When FS and tip discussion starts right away and they demand upfront tip, I hate that. But would they return the hhr or hr fee if we don't like the negotiations? I always think loosing. 6 or. 5 for nothing is a waste and go along with their insane haggling sometimes.
Would like your thoughts and if you can share your experience when you ask the money back, how did those go.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 82
 Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
At least in my experience. As always, YMMV.
Wednesday, Milk (aka MM) in Orlando. My first visit to MM. Gina and her cat ears. One word: Woohoo!!
Saturday, Sweet (aka Sweets) in Indianapolis. My first-ever duo, but my 95th visit to Sweet. Anne, my ATF, and Sophia. OM f-ing G!!
I could write about both in excruciating detail, but I don't want overload the system. LOL! Suffice it to say, I had two great experiences and I highly recommend all three ladies.
Could you PM details on Anne and the other girl you did a duo with?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1904
 Originally Posted by FreshJive777
[View Original Post]
I had the pleasure of visiting Milk in Orlando earlier this year and I concur. I've never seen an AMP with so many young spinners in my life! I popped early during the table shower while getting a soapy B2 B rub. It felt amazing!
My last visit to MM I got lucky and they weren't that busy, no line for the table shower I guess, as Sophia offered FS right there in the shower and all soaped up, it was awesome.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1904
 Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
At least in my experience. As always, YMMV.
Wednesday, Milk (aka MM) in Orlando. My first visit to MM. Gina and her cat ears. One word: Woohoo!!
Saturday, Sweet (aka Sweets) in Indianapolis. My first-ever duo, but my 95th visit to Sweet. Anne, my ATF, and Sophia. OM f-ing G!!
I could write about both in excruciating detail, but I don't want overload the system. LOL! Suffice it to say, I had two great experiences and I highly recommend all three ladies.
Welcome to the MM fan club. Love visiting Milk, and Keiko runs a tight ship. I usually get there a half a dozen times a year, and that time is getting near.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 82
 Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
At least in my experience. As always, YMMV.
Wednesday, Milk (aka MM) in Orlando. My first visit to MM. Gina and her cat ears. One word: Woohoo!!
Saturday, Sweet (aka Sweets) in Indianapolis. My first-ever duo, but my 95th visit to Sweet. Anne, my ATF, and Sophia. OM f-ing G!!
I could write about both in excruciating detail, but I don't want overload the system. LOL! Suffice it to say, I had two great experiences and I highly recommend all three ladies.
Could you PM details on Anne and the other girl you did a duo with?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 243
Great massage and attitude
 Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
At first I went to Monicas. The woman there wouldn't even give me a massage. She kept demanding $200 for sex. I said no and she kicked me out. Another guy came in after me and got kicked out too.
I drove nearby to Morning Star Spa. It was way better. The woman there was nice and friendly. I assume she had a full menu because she kept asking what all I wanted. I just asked for the 30 minute massage. She asked how hard I wanted my massage, and throughout the massage she kept asking if I liked the massage, and if I wanted it softer or harder. I liked how eager she was to please me. She gave a decent massage and gave me a HJ at the end. She let me feel her up under her clothes and pull her shirt up, exposing her bra. I'd like to come back because she was so friendly. Maybe she will get naked and fuck me next time.
I always enjoy my visits at morning sun. Great massage, good ending that gets better with time. And she is legitimately friendly and cares about the massage.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 43
Bri.
I had a visit with Bri a couple of weeks back. Comms are hit and miss, sometimes replies immediately, other times disappears forever. She states she does not do hour, does only session, which should have been red flag from the start. Wanted to give it a shot so went along. Apartment set up, seemed off upon arrival, not fully there. Had me lay in a massage table, oil on my back and rubbed her body against mine whole nude for total of three times. No other rubbing or massage, asked me to turn over, went straight to BBBJ, lasted about 2 minutes, HJ to finish, all done in about 10 minutes. Time to go.
I will not repeat ever, purpose here to get one popped ASAP and move on. Definitely not worth the amount charged. $.50. Avoid!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 176
 Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
At first I went to Monicas. The woman there wouldn't even give me a massage. She kept demanding $200 for sex. I said no and she kicked me out. Another guy came in after me and got kicked out too.
I drove nearby to Morning Star Spa. It was way better. The woman there was nice and friendly. I assume she had a full menu because she kept asking what all I wanted. I just asked for the 30 minute massage. She asked how hard I wanted my massage, and throughout the massage she kept asking if I liked the massage, and if I wanted it softer or harder. I liked how eager she was to please me. She gave a decent massage and gave me a HJ at the end. She let me feel her up under her clothes and pull her shirt up, exposing her bra. I'd like to come back because she was so friendly. Maybe she will get naked and fuck me next time.
I just realized that I made a mistake. It's actually called Morning Sun Spa. Sorry.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 82
King Spa North Allisonville
Anybody been to King Spa on Allisonville rd just south of 96th st. Any extras? How many girls? Any spinners.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 87
 Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
Wednesday, Milk (aka MM) in Orlando. My first visit to MM. Gina and her cat ears. One word: Woohoo!!
I had the pleasure of visiting Milk in Orlando earlier this year and I concur. I've never seen an AMP with so many young spinners in my life! I popped early during the table shower while getting a soapy B2 B rub. It felt amazing!
Ever since that visit to Milk, Indy AMPs just don't hit the same. I'm actually happier with a standard HE in Indy. On that note, I was just thinking how I've pretty much always found an HE anywhere with "Foot Spa" in the name, even several up in Hamilton county. Is "foot spa" some sort of unspoken code for mongers? LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 317
Best Mongering Week Ever
At least in my experience. As always, YMMV.
Wednesday, Milk (aka MM) in Orlando. My first visit to MM. Gina and her cat ears. One word: Woohoo!!
Saturday, Sweet (aka Sweets) in Indianapolis. My first-ever duo, but my 95th visit to Sweet. Anne, my ATF, and Sophia. OM f-ing G!!
I could write about both in excruciating detail, but I don't want overload the system. LOL! Suffice it to say, I had two great experiences and I highly recommend all three ladies.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 109
Only one at Inday Massage
 Originally Posted by DreamDr
[View Original Post]
Was the younger girl there?
She's the fun one. She speaks no English except for a few key words.
The MT stated she was the only one there that day. She had to walk out when one of you gents came in. Did not hear any evidence of anyone else working. And her english is more than adequate.
BCD0101.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 109
Appreciate the info
 Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
She's a little cautious at first, if you start teasing her early on, she's more fun.
TY, much appreciated!
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 51
Chad
 Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
So while I've had some good luck from time to time with Monicas and other places, I too went to Monicas on Friday and got Molly. Only two girls working and both are spinner types. I paid the 40 bucks for the hh and was directed to the room. I got undressed and pulled out the Magnum wrapper, she came in and instantly made the fuck me motions with hands and hips. I said yes, and "I" quoted first, 100, she said no no no, that only gets BJ. I said no likie BJ, I want to fuck. She then came back with 160. I said, no no no. LOL I said I never pay more than 120 EVER for AMP sex. She then compromised with discount "this time" and that I bring 160 next time. So I paid 140 as she was pretty damn cute with nice bod, nips, smile, and full b-cups. Typical flat ass though. She then wanted money up front, and I again said no no no. I pulled it out and counted in front of her and set it on chair. She tried to grab it and I grabbed it first and said, if pay now, I will leave now and demand my 40 back. So we left it on chair. Let's just say the rest really kinda sucked. Firstly, she doesn't let you DIY. Secondly, she just lays there and smiles while staring at you. And lastly, she was absolutely the most loose girl ever encountered in my adventures. I mean, dipping into a warm bucket of water was about right. I know I'm above average in size, so I will basically say if you are not much larger than average, please avoid.
Also a side note about Mundy as well. Bobo is "on vacation" for a month. So says her so-called sister Annie that started Friday. No where close to Bobo's looks nor personality. I ended up walking out and demanded my 40 back as she too wanted 160 up front. Bobo never done that which is one of the reasons I liked her. Same was for Julia when she was at KY avenue. My approach is to go in full charge and take over the scene. If they try to take charge and start being demanding, I leave. Fuck them. I can always get laid somewhere else easily. I just like trying new ladies out from time to time. So from now on, when an AMP demands tip up front, I'm out of there right off the bat, and that's after I flash the twenties and place them in my pocket. And again, no AMP should expect a tip over 120 to 140, ever even with inflation and we should make sure to set the precedence on this and stick to it. If we do this, the prices will start coming down. If I want to pay more than that for FS, I will do a SB or escort as I have a decent list of those that do in a pinch. AMPs are getting very greedy lately and it needs to stop or I will stop.
PM me when you find out Bobo is back, based gigachad.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 180
 Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
So while I've had some good luck from time to time with Monicas and other places, I too went to Monicas on Friday and got Molly. Only two girls working and both are spinner types. I paid the 40 bucks for the hh and was directed to the room. I got undressed and pulled out the Magnum wrapper, she came in and instantly made the fuck me motions with hands and hips. I said yes, and "I" quoted first, 100, she said no no no, that only gets BJ. I said no likie BJ, I want to fuck. She then came back with 160. I said, no no no. LOL I said I never pay more than 120 EVER for AMP sex. She then compromised with discount "this time" and that I bring 160 next time. So I paid 140 as she was pretty damn cute with nice bod, nips, smile, and full b-cups. Typical flat ass though. She then wanted money up front, and I again said no no no. I pulled it out and counted in front of her and set it on chair. She tried to grab it and I grabbed it first and said, if pay now, I will leave now and demand my 40 back. So we left it on chair. Let's just say the rest really kinda sucked. Firstly, she doesn't let you DIY. Secondly, she just lays there and smiles while staring at you. And lastly, she was absolutely the most loose girl ever encountered in my adventures. I mean, dipping into a warm bucket of water was about right. I know I'm above average in size, so I will basically say if you are not much larger than average, please avoid.
Also a side note about Mundy as well. Bobo is "on vacation" for a month. So says her so-called sister Annie that started Friday. No where close to Bobo's looks nor personality. I ended up walking out and demanded my 40 back as she too wanted 160 up front. Bobo never done that which is one of the reasons I liked her. Same was for Julia when she was at KY avenue. My approach is to go in full charge and take over the scene. If they try to take charge and start being demanding, I leave. Fuck them. I can always get laid somewhere else easily. I just like trying new ladies out from time to time. So from now on, when an AMP demands tip up front, I'm out of there right off the bat, and that's after I flash the twenties and place them in my pocket. And again, no AMP should expect a tip over 120 to 140, ever even with inflation and we should make sure to set the precedence on this and stick to it. If we do this, the prices will start coming down. If I want to pay more than that for FS, I will do a SB or escort as I have a decent list of those that do in a pinch. AMPs are getting very greedy lately and it needs to stop or I will stop.
Very nice FR with a very good point. Anything above 140 should be an escort instead of AMP.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|