Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 18817
-
09-21-22 12:58 #14227Senior Member

Posts: 681Riley & Steph
I saw them earlier this year for my first duo session. All was great, good comms, looks like their pics, safe quiet incall but a bit outside of orlando so you'll have a make a drive depending on location.
Originally Posted by Doc8008
[View Original Post]
They won't slob your knob at the same time like you see in porn, felt that took away from the experience IMO. Both are snug, nice bodies, very closed lips kissing.
You can seem them solo, if were to repeat Riley would be my go too, great CG and thicker like I prefer. They have good rates compared to other duos.
-
09-21-22 12:25 #14226Banned Member

Posts: 624One of the more useful facets of this forum is the "search thread" function and since all 4 of the providers on your wish list have names in their ads you should "with a little effort" be able to find reviews.
Originally Posted by Doc8008
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 12:23 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 131I haven't seen any of these, but the third one, Amber, has been reported on here as a ripoff artist. You can search the forums, I think all of these have reviews.
Originally Posted by Doc8008
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 12:13 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 62Visiting
Gents,
I'll be visiting the mouse this weekend and will need to get the poison out while I'm here.
Any suggestions for quality incall are appreciated, prefer young and thin, but reliable and good service is more important. I don't have time to deal with flakes and time wasters.
Here are a couple I'm considering. I'd appreciate it if anyone has any insight into them.
Thanks and Stay Safe.
Doc.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704439391354
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...c/767844635383
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/615917850963
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/372587345125
-
09-21-22 11:01 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 395Altamonte Latinas
I have walked out on more than I have stayed. There was ONE, that was here for a while when their rate was $1. For the hh. (Now they have upped it to $1. 5.) that I saw a few times. I reviewed her on here a while back.
Since then I ask if they are the girl in the photo. Yesterday that was a clue to them to not even bother. I got no response when I sent copies of the photo from their ad.
When I walk in and the girl in no way looks like the photo I tell her. She asks to see the photo. I show it. She usually just shrugs and I leave.
I am over them. . Here's hoping for some decent talent North of Downtown.
-cmm.
Originally Posted by BandyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-22 10:49 #14222Regular Member

Posts: 5Altamonte Latinas
What's the deal with all the Latinas in Altamonte? Any of the worth the time?
-
09-20-22 09:46 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 108Jasmin2 smoov
For anybody that seen her.
https://m.soundcloud.com/folksalert-...ized-instagram
-
09-19-22 16:09 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 395Listcrawler
I got the same thing earlier. But appears working now.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 15:19 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 158Same here
Same problem on my phone. 403 error. Forbidden.
Originally Posted by DixieProwler
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 15:04 #14218Banned Member

Posts: 332Visiting. . .
Hey gents. I'm visiting your fair city soon on a quick work assignment. Just had one I was looking at.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/971543330203
No name listed in the ads I've seen from her so far. Would there be any information to give? I don't mind TOFTT but, the hobby being what it is, I always aim to minimize risks with solid providers first.
-
09-19-22 14:36 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 152Review
Its not down. You must have sent a bad review.
Originally Posted by DanyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 10:00 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 1150You lucked out
She's a fucking nightmare and nuts imo.
Originally Posted by Bobt45
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 07:49 #14215Regular Member

Posts: 1List Crawler down for good?
Looks like all the links are dead and even archived posting removed. Anybody else getting a 403 error?
-
09-19-22 05:45 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 240Stood Up by Cammy
At least you got to see her. I contacted her last Thursday and she was booked but told me she could see me Friday. About 45 minutes prior to the appointment I got a text saying she wasn't going to make it. Mind you, this was after I confirmed earlier in the day. Not totally unexpected as her responses to my texts had been extremely brief with most being a yes or no. I asked why she was canceling and after a very long time she texted family emergency. I've been in this game long enough to know that means either a regular, a longer date, or a close date has asked her for a booking and mine was tossed aside. Glad I didn't waste my money on this person.
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
Bob.
-
09-17-22 21:58 #14213Regular Member

Posts: 13PAWG Tiffany
So I see Tiffany is posting again. Has anyone had the chance to see her since she's returned? Pictures seem same as months ago when she was last around.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/92479475#.











Reply With Quote




