Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 18817
-
09-16-22 21:52 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 199Funny clip
-
09-15-22 22:25 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 394I like them skinny and skanky.
Anyone have any info on Irish Emily?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/92231060
Thanks.
-
09-15-22 15:00 #14210Senior Member

Posts: 48Miracle
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eston/92246372
Originally Posted by BenDover0906
[View Original Post]
Is this the one you were referring to? She is here in Charleston. I can't find any feedback.
-
09-15-22 12:26 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 131Cammy James
Wanted to give her a try as MILF's are typically what I go for. Earlier this year set it up, comms were fine but she was up in Eustis, not Mt. Dora as advertised in ad. I was working in Lake Mary but that was still a long ride. Her place was a smallish home that she said she's trying to buy, decent enough, decent neighborhood. She's kind of chatty but good energy and nice. Her pics were definitely filtered and angled to avoid the belly which was a little baggy. In the tryst link below, that next to last pic is pretty accurate. Good service, BBBJ and CFS. She then showed me her YouTube channel on which she has little comedy skits where she does accents and sings. Says she's an actress etc. 175 hr at that time so the price was fine. I won't repeat, too far and her body wasn't that appealing.
https://tryst.link/escort/cammy-james
-
09-15-22 11:29 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 27Alyssa rain
Can someone help me with the dream of finding Alyssa DM me.
-
09-14-22 14:35 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 1170Regular members
Gentleman, those of you that are regular members and asking for digits. Please if your new and do not have any reviews / post I will not be giving you digits to any provider. If you are a long time member and still don't have any post or reviews I will not be sharing digits with you either. If your a long time member and your still a regular member and have some post or reviews and have a legitimate provider that will vouch for you, then I will try to help you as best I can.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
09-14-22 13:46 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 199Wawa by Lancaster
Last night around 11 pm there was a shooting at the Wawa. Uncle was in every side street for 2 miles. Be careful out there.
-
09-14-22 08:49 #14205Senior Member

Posts: 86Thank you
Thanks you so much.
Originally Posted by OrlandoExec33
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 08:39 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 73Day Use
Check out dayuse dot com. That should do the trick!
Originally Posted by IntoitBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 08:31 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 86Slightly off topic questions
Please forgive the off topic question, but is there a list or recommendations for Hotels / Motels that you get for early afternoon fun. Looking mostly altamonte springs / longwood area but would take any place reliable. Most hotels seem to have a 3 pm check in time. I booked and confirmed an early check in with a hotel yesterday, only to be turned away told to come back after 3 pm, and lost the chance with a UTR I met. So frustrating to be cock blocked by the hotel!
I am happy to pay for the night and only use a few hours in the afternoon.
-
09-13-22 13:18 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 90Exotic Latina😘 available now, incall 💞128157; - 31
It's been a while for me. There is no quality talent around anymore. This was meh, she was nice. The 3rd picture is her but she is a little thicker in person. I think I will wait in the weeds for the next kill, lurking.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/92047758
-
09-13-22 11:39 #14201Banned Member

Posts: 67Bebe
Bebe is an independent and gives FBSM sessions including her NURU session which is amazing.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
Beautiful Latina and is near Universal which is real near I Drive.
PM me if you have other questions.
Be safe.
Pjs.
-
09-13-22 09:50 #14200Regular Member

Posts: 20Ice
I posted on here about a girl named Ice that I saw. She's on Iriver and provides a good service.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 08:45 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 187Miss hennessey
Has anyone have any deets about this one? She looks hott - https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...-/099056800187.
-
09-12-22 21:45 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 1482Columbia and Germany
I have not done Spain yet, but plan to. I can attest that Germany FKK clubs, and Columbia Cartagena, Medellin and Cali are amazing. I took the babbel app and learned some phrases. I have a book that I wrote down phrases like: comprarte un bebo? Quieres vaya conmigo a cuarto? Haga boom boom conmigo? La cuenta Poe todos? And I was fine in Columbia. I actually met an American guy that lives there and I thought he was going to scam my ass. Instead, he set me up with a nice service that had the most beautiful girls. The only downside is the girls cling and want multiple nights if you let on that you're there for a few days. It didn't bother me. Waking up next to a freakin 10 each morning was amazing.
Originally Posted by Mtnboy49
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






