Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 7848
-
09-20-22 19:49 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 82Linda posts
I can confirm I had a recent dream with LA Linda in wtbry. She is not robbing people. It was a disgruntled former monger who
wanted top ruin her rep. I've been dreamin with her since 2018 always a good time. She lost a little weight.
But still a cute babe. Treat her good she had some bad luck with mongers stalker her in between clients.
-
09-20-22 08:48 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 693Liz / Mary
She used to hang out in the Danbury area at the Quality Inn some time ago. I tried to meet her a couple of times a year ago but couldn't make things work. She's responsive, but I've also read in the Danbury forum that she can be crazy. Just be aware.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 05:23 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 625She is legit! Use to go by Liz. Should be info in the Danbury section.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-22 03:19 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 261She's been around from what I've read.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
Want to say Danbury would have the info your seeking.
-
09-20-22 00:30 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 982Is this Liz?
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 21:39 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 170She legit?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...-/999741608288
Age says 38 and pics does not match her age, doubtful.
-
09-19-22 15:56 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 693Hotbby
Texted her a couple of times a while ago, but never heard back.
Originally Posted by JustBig
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:38 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 168Wonder
I have often wonder myself. She's posted for a while although sporadically.
Originally Posted by JustBig
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 06:41 #5785Regular Member

Posts: 2Hotbby info
It hotbby sorry. Anyone have info on her.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:17 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 982Her ads have been around forever. Something about her just seems grotesquely off. I couldn't / wouldn't go near her. But clearly different strokes.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:14 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 982Just by reading her ad I'd want to steer clear of her. Younger chicks have attitudes. Service, in the service industry is a lost art. My experience is I try to avoid the younger " hood " mentality particularly with younger AA girls. Never have I had a positive experience.
Originally Posted by VeyronSS
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 12:54 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 5229Cheshire
Anything in Cheshire would be reported in one of the three surrounding towns, Waterbury, Meriden, or New Haven. Try those city forums and there is a search tool in the upper right area of the page.
Originally Posted by Justbig
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-18-22 11:02 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 1322Hobby?
Who exactly is that? Do you have a link? Blue.
Originally Posted by Justbig
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 08:00 #5780Regular Member

Posts: 2Report
Anyone have a report on hobby from Cheshire?
-
09-17-22 00:59 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 1322Info
If you don't get any info here, you might try the Meriden forum and / or the Hartford forum, or search in those forums. Southington's kind of in the middle and gets posted in any of the three. She may have posted in the Hartford section of STG and gotten some bad reviews, so she switched to Waterbury so nobody would pick it up. I don't know, just a suggestion.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
Blue.












Reply With Quote





