Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1113
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #528

    Affiliated?

    What exactly does being affiliated mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    This was her years ago.

  2. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    Thanks brother. Texted her, she asked if I was affiliated, I replied "no", then crickets can't get her attention again. Might try a different burner #. Or since she is legit, maybe a high traffic girl, slim pickings here lately.
    This was her years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f7f26cfdced68fad9f643c49f71d9730_laction_xl_thumb.jpeg‎   e5253f55c12579ee7f83718a90c1ef62_orig.jpg‎  

  3. #526

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    I seen her years ago at a hotel around I'm thinking close to Media pa probably 5 years ago. She was much smaller then. She was a slim white female then. I saw her probably 2-3 times. She never rushed me or anything and the rates were fair.

    She obviously takes good pictures then and now. In real life she didn't look as good as her pictures to the point of slight disappointment but face was spot on and I was turned off from her smoking but she did make it up with letting me get my time.

    She's been in the game for years so she's a veteran.
    Thanks brother. Texted her, she asked if I was affiliated, I replied "no", then crickets can't get her attention again. Might try a different burner #. Or since she is legit, maybe a high traffic girl, slim pickings here lately.

  4. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    Info would be helpful before toftt.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/442188870487
    I seen her years ago at a hotel around I'm thinking close to Media pa probably 5 years ago. She was much smaller then. She was a slim white female then. I saw her probably 2-3 times. She never rushed me or anything and the rates were fair.

    She obviously takes good pictures then and now. In real life she didn't look as good as her pictures to the point of slight disappointment but face was spot on and I was turned off from her smoking but she did make it up with letting me get my time.

    She's been in the game for years so she's a veteran.

  5. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    Info would be helpful before toftt.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/442188870487
    Wow that picture from behind looks delicious. I wish I had some info. I've been having a hard time getting through stg lately with all the fakes so really good looking ones always make me nervous. Good luck man please keep us posted.

  6. #523

    Serenity

    Info would be helpful before toftt.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...y/442188870487
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmja4ntg3mmmzngu2ownjy2m5mdhlmdyxywq2n2rknjewztg5nzk.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #522

    Carrie

    I can't confirm but I was told by someone who knew her, the reason why Carrie (48-50 ish skinny, long hair, nice butt) isn't around is because she has passed away. I actually do know what her full name is and haven't been able to find any info online about that so take it for what it's worth. She was pretty awesome and I hope it's false.

  8. #521

    Sky Rose

    Yes she is legit, pics are accurate and cute face, she aim to please.

  9. #520

  10. #519

    Syd

    Well I was just curious, she had so many great reviews, she is a bit rude about screening, but as long as you give her all the info, she was pleasant. Really good at GFE. She also looks good. Oh trust me, I been doing this way before I joined here, I know a bad provider from a mile away. I am like an OG. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    My brother, with 167 posts you should know now, if they have bad attitude during contatc. You can 100% guarentee some problems on the visit. You need to put this one in the past memory file in the back of your mind. Be smart bro. Look for something else.

  11. #518

    Des

    Alli's friend Des is back around and ali should be too.

    However. And file this under blissfully ignorant, I've discovered hat both of them are at least semi hard-core users and I can't believe I never noticed before. This doesn't suddenly make them awful people, but just keep this in mind.

  12. #517

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Syd lately?? She was on TNA / GFE club back in the day, had a lot of really fantastic reviews. I almost saw her, but she kept moving my appointments all the time, then all sites were shut down by the feds, never heard back from her ever again. Some are bad reviews or comments, she does however get into fights with guys who don't screen with her, she is kind of mean on purpose, I guess just to test the guys, unfortunately most guys get mad at that. If you can get past her vetting process, you might be lucky to see her. I am wondering if she is still worth seeing, has her services changed in anyway. Anyone please LMK.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...-/222558131256
    My brother, with 167 posts you should know now, if they have bad attitude during contatc. You can 100% guarentee some problems on the visit. You need to put this one in the past memory file in the back of your mind. Be smart bro. Look for something else.

  13. #516

    Syd

    Anyone seen Syd lately?? She was on TNA / GFE club back in the day, had a lot of really fantastic reviews. I almost saw her, but she kept moving my appointments all the time, then all sites were shut down by the feds, never heard back from her ever again. Some are bad reviews or comments, she does however get into fights with guys who don't screen with her, she is kind of mean on purpose, I guess just to test the guys, unfortunately most guys get mad at that. If you can get past her vetting process, you might be lucky to see her. I am wondering if she is still worth seeing, has her services changed in anyway. Anyone please LMK.

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...-/222558131256

  14. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    but for the life of me, I will never understand how anyone would ever risk going bare with a worker.
    A lot of dudes think they're immortal. 🤷.

  15. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSW  [View Original Post]
    While never any real problems she goes bare and last time I saw her she had very visible track marks so no thanks not going back to that.
    Thanks for the intel Carlos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape