Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 28083
-
09-19-22 17:48 #20628Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 / Lisa
Absolutely fair question.
I would suggest you be the lucky guy to get a four hand session with both Lisa and Yumi and be the judge for yourself, regarding whose tits are bigger.
Originally Posted by SDradMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 17:33 #20627Senior Member

Posts: 618On RM it's called "Ocean", have fun bro.
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 17:26 #20626Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-19-22 17:07 #20625Senior Member

Posts: 166Where is 108
Visiting senior from NC will be in SD in a couple of weeks. Can someone help me locate 108 ? My google-fu is apparently not up to snuff, can't find it on RM either. Thanks! PM is ok.
Originally Posted by Lost531
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:24 #20624Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 11Sophia / 7 Spa
Sophia opened the door, took me back to the room and collected the house fee. She hugged me and kissed me with her wicked tongue and I was sold. Told her that I wanted the full menu, and handed her the tip. She hugged and kissed me some more, then started the massage. Her massage skills were only medium, but she made up for it later.
While on my back and massaging me she placed my hand between her legs and encouraged me to touch her. After teasing my balls for a while she oiled herself up and rubbed her breasts and Bush over my backside. Then she had me get up on hands and knees where she proceeded to rim me for a good 5 minutes, her tongue deeply licking my ass. And this was before the BBBJ! After this she swigged some mouthwash and gave me a lovely cat bath with her tongue.
Finally she had me flip and did an amazing BBBJ with solid eye contact and slurping, even spit on my cock and slapped it against her tongue. After the show, I flipped her in 69 and licked her pussy and ass up and down, covering my face with her pussy juice. Paused before fucking to DFK a bit, and she's licking my chin. She then put the condom on me, and I mounted her Mish, then Doggie, then back to Mish watching her body writhe and shake, making her tits bounce while I pounded away. Wow!
I climbed up to her face pulled the condom off and popped my dick right in her mouth, shot a huge load down her throat and watched her spit it out as it dripped down her chin and onto her neck. Perfect porn star experience from start to finish.
Quick shower and Sophia helped me dress. She walked me out to the lobby, where Amy greeted us. She pulled down her top, had me kiss the twins, then they both escorted me to the door and wished me a good day. Grabbed a tiny bottle of water from the fridge, and rolled out.
-
09-19-22 14:08 #20623Senior Member

Posts: 654Way too high profile my my comfort level. Its like the old VIP on steroids. Or Viagra maybe LOL. I don't know how the've gotten away with it. I don't doubt the talent and level of service. I just don't feel comfortable going there any more.
Originally Posted by DonniesLo
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 12:03 #20622Senior Member

Posts: 53108 Lisa
Bigger than Yumi's?
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 11:57 #20621Regular Member

Posts: 15New Spa: Sunlight / Sunshine Spa
Wanted to check in with a report from a new spa. The spa has two names out front. Sunlight and Sunshine. So not sure what they're actually going by. It's located at the intersection of University and Texas.
The location is in a corner strip mall. The space is pretty tiny, smooshed between a Pizza Hut and an insurance office. So it's not exactly private. I actually didn't have the intention of going to a parlor last week when I went in. I actually wanted was hoping for a foot massage. But figured that if it turned into something else, that would be fine.
Well, it certainly turned into something else. I knew almost immediately upon walking in. There's just a sheet between the entrance way and the hallway. I hear the quick pitter patter of slips and a dainty voice saying she's coming. A short (under 5' busty Asian woman in a low cut sun dress greets me and quickly whisks me to a room. It appeared as though there was 2, maybe 3 rooms total.
Paid a $50 house fee for 30 minutes. She quickly returns while I get ready. Massage was interesting. Never had a masseuse at one of this parlors try to manipulate my body so much. Massage was decent. About seven minutes in, the door opens. So she leaves to tell the new guest to come back later. When she returns, I ask if she is the only one working. She said she was today because the other girl had to take the day off. But that I should come back again and get the 4 hand massage.
Anyways, get to the flip and start talking business. $100 for a handy. Said I would do that for a BJ. She said no to that. Said that she would let me kiss her and play with her nipples. Well, I wanted at those nice tits (I think they were D cup, maybe C). I let me little head do the thinking. I paid and she got out of the dress. Got to kiss the breasts, neck. She proceeded with the HJ, which was nice and slow. She let my hand roam to her ass (rather flat) and under the panties. She didn't seem to mind my trying to finger her, but she had a pad on. Oops. She ended up giving me a prostate massage with the HJ and I popped. To me, it was ultimately worth the 100. But I know that's a little steep.
She offered to let me leave by the back door.
-
09-19-22 10:52 #20620Senior Member

Posts: 292Agreed. I don't like how mamasan just told me to sit in her seat last time and wait. I kept insisting I come back later but she seemed reluctant to give me my fee back and said really quick. Meanwhile tons of mongers just kept on coming in. It's a real shit show for real. I rather go somewhere a bit quieter.
Originally Posted by DonniesLo
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 08:34 #20619Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 / Lisa
Check out the new girl Lisa at 108. She's got some massive tits, a nice smile, and a charming personality to boot.
Not sure how long she will be on site, so check her out before she leaves.
Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 08:11 #20618Senior Member

Posts: 47Big Titty Intel. (.)(.)
Hello mongers, on the hunt for any NEW big titty providers either AMP or individual providers. Please help looking for C+ ideally D cups +, been out of mongering for a min but looking to start up agagain. I have my regular go to girls but looking for some new varieties preferably offing BBJ and CFS. Please DM if you have intel I ll be happy to send some recommendations your way too. Happy and safe hunting gents.
-
09-18-22 22:55 #20617Banned Member

Posts: 15108/ Yiyi
Jo I couldn't agree more. I said it before and I will repeat, if you miss a 108 girl don't let it be this one. I had another 2 hour session with her again, worth every penny.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 22:43 #20616Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 21Now that they have 7 rooms and 5 girls there are so many distractions that I can't even enjoy myself. I know the Management's making a ton of money but it's like it's so loud and so many cameras and so many people coming in and out that the experience is not even worth it. I have no idea how this place has stayed under the radar from the popo.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
This place used to be great. Now it's a complete shit show.
-
09-18-22 18:11 #20615Senior Member

Posts: 201I too went to see lily a week or so ago after driving by 108 and noticing higher traffic. She's probably mid to late thirties but looks younger and is attractive.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
I got BBBJ and dfk but she stopped wanting to dfk after I daty for just a few seconds which was kind of a turn off.
She did not allow cim.
I don't like making appointments either as I like to just kind of show up to places and take chances since I find some thrill in that process.
-
09-18-22 17:40 #20614Banned Member

Posts: 222108 needs 108 girls
I had a rare Saturday to do some mongering and sent a text in the morning to mamasan at 108 and she gave me a rundown on who was working. Later in the afternoon I show up unannounced (I normally tell mamasan when I"m going to be there) and she texts me back saying they are really busy and nobody is available. Unfortunately I was a bit clipped on time so I drove off and figured I'd gamble and see what's going on at Smile. On my way out of the parking lot, I shit you not, I see at least 3 guys sitting in their cars outside of 108. I assume they're waiting for their text to come inside. This place needs to consider doubling up on space and number of girls available.
Anyway, I arrive at Smile and am greeted by Lily. She's cute and has a pretty smile so I figure Lily it is. Long story short, it's not a 108 experience. It was CBJ. And not much for kissing. The FS was nice and Lily seemed into it. She had a good attitude and if there was a BBBJ and dfk and cim then she would be a potential repeat. However, note taken, and I'll be sure to make my reservations at 108 going forward instead of popping in.












Reply With Quote




