Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 31140
-
09-19-22 19:51 #20850Senior Member

Posts: 719I used Web Doctors and they sent a prescription of Sedinfyl straight to my pharmacy with a few refills attached. Appointment was a 5 minute phone call that cost maybe $70, GoodRx price on the pills was about $12. Super easy, whole thing took about two hours from beginning to end. That way you know you're getting real meds. Viagra and associated ED meds are the most highly counterfeited and faked pills out there.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 14:50 #20849Senior Member

Posts: 7338He is easy enough to find on the ED Forum on this site but I will send you his email. He posts on the Viagra/Sidenafil forum as RedBullUK
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 13:00 #20848Senior Member

Posts: 198Blue pill
Hey NCTransplant. If you don't mind would like the UK email address also. Stash getting low.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 12:14 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 99Google her number. You will see where she is and the ticket. It's not the drug addicted, bad hygiene pricing that's prevalent in this forum.
Originally Posted by Punish
[View Original Post]
$280/ half hour. But she's worth it in my opinion.
-
09-19-22 10:26 #20846Senior Member

Posts: 475I have plenty in me stash if you need some. I take them when I meet a newbie cause if she's is BSing and I need to get off I don't want to waste money.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 07:44 #20845Senior Member

Posts: 7338I guess you know that blue pills just increase the blood flow to certain areas of the body. They by themselves won't make you hard. You still will need the proper stimulation for that. They increase your ability, but you will still need someone to push the trigger. I sent you a PM with the email of the guy in UK that sells those pills.
Originally Posted by Krakenaca
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-22 07:05 #20844Senior Member

Posts: 589Just search for 'online ED doctor prescription' Lots of options these days to talk to a dr online and get pills in the mail a few days later. Stupid simple these days.
Originally Posted by Krakenaca
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 20:15 #20843Senior Member

Posts: 409I imagine she's probably busy as hell after today's post, LOL. I was supposed to meet her today but she hasn't responded to a single text of mine all day even though we set something up last night.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Bet she's ringing off the hook.
-
09-18-22 17:21 #20842Senior Member

Posts: 687Did she say it was 3 holes bareback?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 16:25 #20841Senior Member

Posts: 25Lani Love
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/92658203#.
-
09-18-22 15:37 #20840Senior Member

Posts: 1205That sucks. These addicts are getting worse.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 15:19 #20839Senior Member

Posts: 7338Sunshine
Based on a positive review I saw on here I made an appointment to go see Sunshine. I drive an hour to Monroe to meet her only to get crickets when I get there. I get a text an hour and a half later saying she left her phone at the store and she was sorry that she just got it back. Damn I hate that kind of shit. Total waste of gas and time to drive out there so I saw another provider that I knew was reliable.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/482604630742
-
09-18-22 15:16 #20838Senior Member

Posts: 7338She told me 120 for 30 minutes and an extra 20 for BBFS. I didn't meet her. Funny how you got a different rate than I was quoted. I guess it depends how busy her phone is?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 11:43 #20837Senior Member

Posts: 258Re; Viagra / Staying Hard
There's actually a whole sub-forum on that, go to the main / front page & it's down toward the bottom. Try this link:
Originally Posted by Krakenaca
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...e-Enhancements
Lots of suggestions & ways to get stuff for cheap on there. Good luck.
-
09-18-22 11:37 #20836Senior Member

Posts: 687Yes that's her. I thought her pics looked familiar but could not find anything on her. Supposed to be from Florida but who knows? She's heavier than I like, but didn't get anyone else to answer at 5 in the morning.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
She was clean with decent services. Everything available even BBFS with no upcharge. 1, 1.5, and 2 were her donation request.










Reply With Quote





