Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 687 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 737 787 1187 1687 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20845
    I guess you know that blue pills just increase the blood flow to certain areas of the body. They by themselves won't make you hard. You still will need the proper stimulation for that. They increase your ability, but you will still need someone to push the trigger. I sent you a PM with the email of the guy in UK that sells those pills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakenaca  [View Original Post]
    I get soft too quickly and was looking for something to help me stay hard longer. I heard of Rhino pills, Honey the aphrodisiac, and Viagra, but I know you can get Rhino pills and Honey at gas stations, but where would I get Viagra pills without going to the doctors or anything that will help me stay hard longer?

  2. #20844
    Just search for 'online ED doctor prescription' Lots of options these days to talk to a dr online and get pills in the mail a few days later. Stupid simple these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakenaca  [View Original Post]
    I get soft too quickly and was looking for something to help me stay hard longer. I heard of Rhino pills, Honey the aphrodisiac, and Viagra, but I know you can get Rhino pills and Honey at gas stations, but where would I get Viagra pills without going to the doctors or anything that will help me stay hard longer?

  3. #20843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She told me 120 for 30 minutes and an extra 20 for BBFS. I didn't meet her. Funny how you got a different rate than I was quoted. I guess it depends how busy her phone is?
    I imagine she's probably busy as hell after today's post, LOL. I was supposed to meet her today but she hasn't responded to a single text of mine all day even though we set something up last night.

    Bet she's ringing off the hook.

  4. #20842
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She told me 120 for 30 minutes and an extra 20 for BBFS. I didn't meet her. Funny how you got a different rate than I was quoted. I guess it depends how busy her phone is?
    Did she say it was 3 holes bareback?

  5. #20841

  6. #20840
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Based on a positive review I saw on here I made an appointment to go see Sunshine. I drive an hour to Monroe to meet her only to get crickets when I get there. I get a text an hour and a half later saying she left her phone at the store and she was sorry that she just got it back. Damn I hate that kind of shit. Total waste of gas and time to drive out there so I saw another provider that I knew was reliable.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/482604630742
    That sucks. These addicts are getting worse.

  7. #20839

    Sunshine

    Based on a positive review I saw on here I made an appointment to go see Sunshine. I drive an hour to Monroe to meet her only to get crickets when I get there. I get a text an hour and a half later saying she left her phone at the store and she was sorry that she just got it back. Damn I hate that kind of shit. Total waste of gas and time to drive out there so I saw another provider that I knew was reliable.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/482604630742
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtg2mtq1ntkxmwflm2njndixy2q1mzjkyzgyogfhnwywmwq5yzy5.jpg‎  

  8. #20838
    She told me 120 for 30 minutes and an extra 20 for BBFS. I didn't meet her. Funny how you got a different rate than I was quoted. I guess it depends how busy her phone is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. I thought her pics looked familiar but could not find anything on her. Supposed to be from Florida but who knows? She's heavier than I like, but didn't get anyone else to answer at 5 in the morning.

    She was clean with decent services. Everything available even BBFS with no upcharge. 1, 1.5, and 2 were her donation request.

  9. #20837

    Re; Viagra / Staying Hard

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakenaca  [View Original Post]
    I get soft too quickly and was looking for something to help me stay hard longer. I heard of Rhino pills, Honey the aphrodisiac, and Viagra, but I know you can get Rhino pills and Honey at gas stations, but where would I get Viagra pills without going to the doctors or anything that will help me stay hard longer?
    There's actually a whole sub-forum on that, go to the main / front page & it's down toward the bottom. Try this link:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...e-Enhancements

    Lots of suggestions & ways to get stuff for cheap on there. Good luck.

  10. #20836
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I assume you are talking about this one? I have contacted her too, but I am little hesitant to play in the Carowinds area. 170 and 5'? I bet she is on the meaty side too? That ass looks good from behind but I am sure she is using a flattering angle. Seems like I have seen these pics before? I doubt she is new but maybe a new I'd?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/940776583331
    Yes that's her. I thought her pics looked familiar but could not find anything on her. Supposed to be from Florida but who knows? She's heavier than I like, but didn't get anyone else to answer at 5 in the morning.

    She was clean with decent services. Everything available even BBFS with no upcharge. 1, 1.5, and 2 were her donation request.

  11. #20835

    Alaska

    I assume you are talking about this one? I have contacted her too, but I am little hesitant to play in the Carowinds area. 170 and 5'? I bet she is on the meaty side too? That ass looks good from behind but I am sure she is using a flattering angle. Seems like I have seen these pics before? I doubt she is new but maybe a new I'd?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/940776583331

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I had a qv with this pawg this morning. Pics are accurate and up to date. She's young with good attitude. Everything is on the table except kissing Head game is good and she gets into the session. She's not my type but I do recommend and will visit again. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mji3otnizwjhzjuyngy5mzc0owzkmwjjy2m5zta2nwnjnjiynw.jpg‎   mzk1otqwmwy5ntgymgq5y2eymdiwzjqxogu2mjzlmgjimza3nq.jpg‎   mzu4mzvkowu0nta1y2jlzdc0m2nlmti4zwvkmznjyzzkzmy5na.jpg‎  

  12. #20834

    Alaska

    I had a qv with this pawg this morning. Pics are accurate and up to date. She's young with good attitude. Everything is on the table except kissing Head game is good and she gets into the session. She's not my type but I do recommend and will visit again. YMMV.

  13. #20833

    How to stay hard longer

    I get soft too quickly and was looking for something to help me stay hard longer. I heard of Rhino pills, Honey the aphrodisiac, and Viagra, but I know you can get Rhino pills and Honey at gas stations, but where would I get Viagra pills without going to the doctors or anything that will help me stay hard longer?

  14. #20832

    Sammy back in action

    Saw sammy this morning again now that she is full service again, looked great, freshly showered for me and was very eager, her libido is as strong as always, and she was tight as hell. A solid visit overall again and will continue. Only snag was some issue with her phone she has been recieving messages fine but her outgoing ones don't always deliver, you may need to call her in the meantime or ask her to call you until its resolved.

  15. #20831

    In or out

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her this morning. Said she's moving to another place, and was not ready. She also sent a verification pic, she has green hair now. Face ha some acne I guess? But looked fine. Might check her out tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/704-742-6879

    Anybody have any experience with this one? I've been scoping her out and trying to get a read on her but I'm trying to determine if she is trying to set clients up or if they have actually seen her? I talked to her briefly over the phone and she sounded cute but every time I hit her up she's wanting to get a room. Rates are reasonable and she's very open so I'm willing to TOFTT but I just want to know if anyone has seen her physically. The fact that she keeps inviting me to get a room somewhere and I talked to her already determines she's not a scamming bot. I don't mind taking a loss if service is terrible but getting robbed is a different story.
    I had the opposite experience. I wanted outcall and offered to pick her up or pay for Uber but she only did incall. If you TOFTT, please dm me your experience! Thanks and be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape