Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 695 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9577

    One out of five.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan69  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Jax next week after a couple of years away. I remember some of the ladies who used to dance at DH and was wondering if any of them were still there. Aria, Brooke, Cheyenne, Holly and Nikki are the ones I recall.

    Also, what it is the going rate for a private dance at DH?

    Thanks in advance.
    Holly. That is all.

    DB.

  2. #9576

    Wackos

    Found this cutie on SA and she said she works at Wackos. Anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5ba0d5e2-d5a4-4ad9-848c-c8039217d408_2x.jpg‎  

  3. #9575

    Ladies

    Visiting Jax next week after a couple of years away. I remember some of the ladies who used to dance at DH and was wondering if any of them were still there. Aria, Brooke, Cheyenne, Holly and Nikki are the ones I recall.

    Also, what it is the going rate for a private dance at DH?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #9574

    Sins

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Where would you recommend daytime extras will be had (excluding Dollhouse) and will you need a VIP lapdance or will you need the 45 minute champagne room.
    Sensations is great and you only need to buy the $25 dance.

    Dance.

  5. #9573
    Where would you recommend daytime extras will be had (excluding Dollhouse) and will you need a VIP lapdance or will you need the 45 minute champagne room.

  6. #9572
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb987  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in the area long but want to ask, what's the going rate for a lapdance here? I'm sure extras vary.
    I've seen between 25 to 45, which seems pretty expensive to me, either way. I'm told other states have much lower rates.

  7. #9571
    Any new info on Solid Gold yet? Since it sounds like Sins isn't going well for most.

  8. #9570
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerJax420  [View Original Post]
    CBJ was great 👍 Renee is cute.
    Thanks. I wouldn't call renee a looker but she's not bad looking that said. I think she is probably the coolest person in that place, personality and attitude wise. She's the type you can have a cool convo with and tip an extra 20-30 and not feel like a chump for doing so because she's alright.

  9. #9569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Haven't been in the area long but want to ask, what's the going rate for a lapdance here? I'm sure extras vary.

  10. #9568

    Dollhouse

    Any info on Jenna wasn't able to get a dance the other night, she stayed busy in the VIP the whole time I was there. But was wondering if any extra pm thanks.

  11. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Renee from DH? Something made me curious about her service. She's surrounded by exotic beauties but I'm sure she's surviving all the same.
    CBJ was great 👍 Renee is cute.

  12. #9566
    I forgot to mention I saw Nikole at DH. She doesn't speak english but a tip is a tip in any language. Wouldve loved to try cfs but couldn't make that happen in the standard private dance booths. If anyone offers a private dance make sure you ask the price but 2 songs on a Saturday night was 30 so I recommend you take it.

    I noticed a lot of ppl who get private dances leave immediately after.

  13. #9565
    Has anyone ever seen Renee from DH? Something made me curious about her service. She's surrounded by exotic beauties but I'm sure she's surviving all the same.

  14. #9564

    Sinsations

    Visited Sinsations recently. In fact, I've been there maybe 3 times in the last 4-6 weeks or so. The first two visits were on Saturday nights. Standing room only and the parking was unreal on Saturday night. Made a visit during the past week on a weeknight. Got a couple of VIP dances from Selina. She said that she recently moved from Emperors. She was super cute, has long dark curly hair, and a great pair of breasts. Does anyone have any information about her from her Emps days? Your assistance is appreciated.

    Shaggy.

  15. #9563
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    It was the shadiest strip joint in all of jacksonville. Closed around 2007. Beautiful girls but it was probably illegally operated. Private dances werent really regulated which is why you could get a private dance in the booth for 15 minutes or so 120. Bare with most dancers.
    I'm sorry I was never a customer there! Sounds like my kind of place! I'm glad that many of these spots closed before the pandemic. Many would have closed eventually. I sure would frequent another club like this or pony, Jake's, ricochet, 12 thstreet.

    -NFM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape