Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 565 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 1065 1565 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17255

    Sat night fever

    So, where do I start LOL I had some free time Sat night late I get it. Most have already gotten their fix.

    So contacted UTR Mandy. Not 3 min from incall I get a text I've been outbid LOL yea right LOL oh well.

    Vivian text me earlier I said ok, but I went opposite way to see Mandy and well you know how that goes. Vivian is awful in communication, never heard back.

    I was in contact with big boob Danielle's also but she gets tired easy so late nights are tough. Anyways, I also text, Dana welcome back but on Miller lane. No thank you area is hott. Tried Ruby from listcrawler, never heard back figures, Ashlyn from skip, text back but went silent seems about right. Ran over too X and try to find mellissa ghost town. Tried head dr red head also. Never text back. So you get the point, othesr have said dayton is dwindling boy is it.

    And all these new ads, no games this that bla bla bla come on its, unless you're proven this hobby is dying. Stay safe hopefully luck on the next draw. As far as links to these providers, most already know how to find them.

    A.

  2. #17254
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Who are you speaking of?
    Sorry though it copied.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/505543594283

  3. #17253
    Who are you speaking of?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this one as being legit. Not sure how the service is but she real. I think she is now a gummer if you’re into that. I have my own reasons for not visiting her but can say she is not law enforcement or affiliated. You'll have to try and see how service is.

  4. #17252

    Corrine Marie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/92560056

    Saw her tonight. Looks exactly like pictures. 120 for qv. No BJ. HJ to get me hard. Covered and hopped on. Such a hot body. Pierced tits. Asked her if there's anything that gets her off during meets, said not much because she's being doing it for so long. But had a enjoyable conversation with her about anime. Only in towns a few days, hosting by Dayton mall.

  5. #17251

    Legit

    I can vouch for this one as being legit. Not sure how the service is but she real. I think she is now a gummer if your into that. I have my own reasons for not visiting her but can say she is not law enforcement or affiliated. You'll have to try and see how service is.

  6. #17250

    Sophia

    Guess everyone calling out caused Sophia to bail. BY FELICIA. Don't come around playing fucking games and get busted then try and add regular members to whit knight you. Don't get me wrong I wish she was legit. She was my type.

    Ariel. I wish aerial would get her fucking shit together. The couple times I saw her in Grown she was amazing. What the fuck is happening around here. Street walkers going to went sites charging outrageous amounts then ghosting everyone. The Dayton seen is fucked. Only one I've tried to get back together with is Ashlyn. She's a legit provider doesn't charge an arm and a leg and provides good service as of a year ago. She has been hard to hook up with due to my work schedule but is a good car play choice. Not sure about her new location but she's willing to ride to outlying farmland to have fun. If you get a chance try her out. Small frame. Good BBBJ skills. Tight kitty. Don't fuck it up for the rest of us by fucking her over.

  7. #17249
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #17248

    Lauren

    Had a dream about Lauren last night. I've been wanting to try her out for years and finally got the chance.

    She's pleasant, had a good attitude, definitely enthusiastic as she claims. I have a major titty fetish and she wrapped those beautiful bolt ons. Right around my cock until it was hard as steel. Did Mish finished In the bag in doggy. Talked for a little bit and I was on my way.

    I will definitely repeat when time allows me to do so.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/871639779373

  9. #17247

    Layla James

    Anyone have info on Laya James. Saw one good review on TER but nothing here. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-684-7439

  10. #17246

    Dana rocks

    Enjoyed a dream with her. An. Oral adventure with explosive results as always.

    A real sweetheart and patient with us old folks.

    Highly recommend.

  11. #17245

    Hide and seek


  12. #17244

    Sinful Stella beware

    Just a heads up. Contacted sinful Stella tonight she is asking for a deposit almost as much as her donation rates to book. LOL, oh no not from me.

    Here's her add.

    https://saginaw.skipthegames.com/fem...a/467700431295

  13. #17243

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonKR937  [View Original Post]
    She is most definitely not a cop. I subscribe to her * and there are videos, with here face, of her getting absolutely plowed. LOL So you're good!
    You have one post and we're supposed to believe you? Where can we see those videos of her? Sorry, but I am not taking your word, Traveler86's or WandererXXX's. Only way to know if any provider is truly legit is for a respected senior with a good track record to go out and TOFTT. I personally am not willing to be the one who does it with Sofia. There are just too many red flags.

  14. #17242

    Dana

    Appears Dana has ads back up on STG. One is the same she has been running search on her name, the other you'll have to dig for no name in the body but new nice pics. Sorry too lazy to link.

  15. #17241
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape