Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19893
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    Excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know what an asian girl showing a "peace sign" (two fingers held up) in asian massage parlor advertisement photo means? I also wanted to share my experiences away from St Louis. I had the most beautiful girl in an AMP in Hot Springs Arkansas. This girl and Mamasan were absolutely stunning. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would them an 11. Also I recently passed through Springfield Illinois and stopped in a local AMP, I would have to say that it appears that anything goes in that town. Then thought of how bad the St. Louis AMPs are in comparison. I would be broke if I lived in either place. If you are going to either area, it is worth stopping!
    Not sure if this article might help answer your question but it might. For those who don't want to click the link, the summary is "it's a cultural thing".

    https://time.com/2980357/asia-photos...ica-jun-inoue/

  2. #19892

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Take it as an omen, unless you enjoy texts about running late or just enjoy sitting in your car in a parking lot for an hour, getting ghosted might also be fun to you but not the rest of us. Good luck if you do get an appointment on time, she actually does a good HJ but that is all you are going to get.
    I've already been ghosted in past and didn't like it (by someone else). I was not aware of one hour lateness. I believe you, butni thought it was minutes vs an hour (plus. I'll move on. Getting ghosted isn't fun for me. I start to get concerned about other factors (accidents, being watched) during that situation. Thanks for the advice. I will heed it. Her pics, the few that exist, are amazing. Other than Jenny, I've not gotten many responses. Reanne would be fun but she's crazy booked and rarely responds. It'll be zen for straight services and Jenny for all else.

  3. #19891

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Take it as an omen, unless you enjoy texts about running late or just enjoy sitting in your car in a parking lot for an hour, getting ghosted might also be fun to you but not the rest of us. Good luck if you do get an appointment on time, she actually does a good HJ but that is all you are going to get.
    I agree with RHornyBoy. You're better off not seeing her. She kept me waiting once for over an hour and a half. Kept texting me to wait just a little longer. I finally just left and never looked back. I think she gets a thrill out of making guys wait. She's nothing to brag about when she does show up. Very mechanical and half hearted massage. You'd be better off with pretty much any other provider around. Of course maybe you enjoy sitting in you car waiting for LEO to roll up and ask why you're just sitting around in the parking lot.

  4. #19890

    Omen

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Has Nikki retired. She doesn't respond to anything. It might just be me. I'm speaking of the Nikki that people claim is always late. Maybe she's just being "late to respond" (rimshot). But I've always wanted to see her. Texted a few times. Zero response. Not getting a fiend, why or good vibe so I m guess I'll move on. Why is this so difficult, I ask myself.
    Take it as an omen, unless you enjoy texts about running late or just enjoy sitting in your car in a parking lot for an hour, getting ghosted might also be fun to you but not the rest of us. Good luck if you do get an appointment on time, she actually does a good HJ but that is all you are going to get.

  5. #19889

    Asian Info

    Excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know what an asian girl showing a "peace sign" (two fingers held up) in asian massage parlor advertisement photo means? I also wanted to share my experiences away from St Louis. I had the most beautiful girl in an AMP in Hot Springs Arkansas. This girl and Mamasan were absolutely stunning. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would them an 11. Also I recently passed through Springfield Illinois and stopped in a local AMP, I would have to say that it appears that anything goes in that town. Then thought of how bad the St. Louis AMPs are in comparison. I would be broke if I lived in either place. If you are going to either area, it is worth stopping!

  6. #19888

    Nikki

    Has Nikki retired. She doesn't respond to anything. It might just be me. I'm speaking of the Nikki that people claim is always late. Maybe she's just being "late to respond" (rimshot). But I've always wanted to see her. Texted a few times. Zero response. Not getting a fiend, why or good vibe so I m guess I'll move on. Why is this so difficult, I ask myself.

  7. #19887

    Ms. Robyn Simone's whereabouts

    Does anyone know what happened to Robyn Simone? Thick black woman that gave massages from a loft downtown. She posted "hiatus" back in June or July and now all of her socials are gone. This is the only remnant I can find of her:

    https://www.tiktok.com/@therobynsimone

    PM if you want.

  8. #19886

    Kali

    I've done a search and have found some old information on her but has anyone seen Kali lately? She implies in her body rub ads that it's non-sexual. Yet, she does show her titties and ass hanging out. Anyone? She's also hard to contact, I. E. , I've texted her a couple times with no response.

  9. #19885

    Kellee and Diana

    Kellee - 2nd time with her and it's the same. She is a BBW. Takes her top off. Her apartment isn't the cleanest. Does the rub on a bed. Meh. Won't repeat.

    Diana. Top notch provider. Reviewed multiple times here. She's back in the biz after a little time off. Great body. Nice rack. Nice personality. Sweetheart. Apartment kinda not clean. Rub is on a massage table. Gets topless and takes off panties. Mutual touch is allowed. No extras (didn't ask). At $200 plus tip I think it's expensive. But again, she's got a great bod and pretty face. Will PROBABLY repeat.

  10. #19884

    Diy

    Quote Originally Posted by Searchingforhe  [View Original Post]
    With DIY, do they just look at you while you get yourself off? Or do they massage other parts while you do it?
    Have ended up with a few DIYs. Most is a thigh rub or maybe a little ball play and some dialog from a 70's porn movie. Overall if I am doing the pulling I will do it at home for free. Now, if you would like to play with yourself while an antonymous Asian lady tells you how big your stick is, have a good time.

  11. #19883

    Some will

    Quote Originally Posted by Searchingforhe  [View Original Post]
    With DIY, do they just look at you while you get yourself off? Or do they massage other parts while you do it?
    Some will assist with playing with your balls and nipples. Some allow otc roaming and some allow utc roaming. Just be nice. It goes a long way.

  12. #19882

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Searchingforhe  [View Original Post]
    With DIY, do they just look at you while you get yourself off? Or do they massage other parts while you do it?
    Both. Varies. Don't discount chemistry either. There is chemistry beyond money with these gals.

  13. #19881
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchingforhe  [View Original Post]
    With DIY, do they just look at you while you get yourself off? Or do they massage other parts while you do it?
    Visit a local AMP, be a gentleman, relax and enjoy the session. Try other stores, spend some money. See what happens.

    A good session I have with one lady doesn't mean you are going to have the same result with the same lady an hour later. YMMV.

    (newbie asking the obvious question. Given the obvious answer).

  14. #19880

    Diy

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Went back to see Lili at Lakes massage over the weekend. It's the old Harmony off of Hwy 94 in St. Charles. Lili is always very playful and fun, but still diy for me with otc roaming. Still fun and a great massage. The free table shower is nice too, especially since the weather has cooled a little. I haven't tried the other women there yet. Has anyone? If I understand correctly, Lisa that worked at Lotus may be coming to work here sometime soon if anyone remembers her.
    With DIY, do they just look at you while you get yourself off? Or do they massage other parts while you do it?

  15. #19879
    Quote Originally Posted by ReTodd314  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I'm looking for a provider I used to go to, but haven't seen for a while. Her name is Sara and she used to operate out of an apartment in South St. Louis County. She gave a great massage and I always left happy. She's probably in her mid-30's / early-40's and is a bbw with great assets. If anyone knows whether she is still a provider, please let me know via DM. I have a feeling she's gone off the radar like so many quality providers of years past.
    An interesting story about Sara / Nicole. She fell in with a dude named Pilot Pete and they fell in love so she retired. He took care of her with a nice house, set of wheels, etc. But he disappeared with his plane in Sinaloa, supposedly on a charity mission. That's what I hear from a buddy of his. Shame all around really.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape