Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 24708
-
09-17-22 18:41 #19893Senior Member

Posts: 201Not sure if this article might help answer your question but it might. For those who don't want to click the link, the summary is "it's a cultural thing".
Originally Posted by Hamster4072
[View Original Post]
https://time.com/2980357/asia-photos...ica-jun-inoue/
-
09-17-22 16:30 #19892Senior Member

Posts: 192Nikki
I've already been ghosted in past and didn't like it (by someone else). I was not aware of one hour lateness. I believe you, butni thought it was minutes vs an hour (plus. I'll move on. Getting ghosted isn't fun for me. I start to get concerned about other factors (accidents, being watched) during that situation. Thanks for the advice. I will heed it. Her pics, the few that exist, are amazing. Other than Jenny, I've not gotten many responses. Reanne would be fun but she's crazy booked and rarely responds. It'll be zen for straight services and Jenny for all else.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 15:23 #19891Regular Member

Posts: 6Concur
I agree with RHornyBoy. You're better off not seeing her. She kept me waiting once for over an hour and a half. Kept texting me to wait just a little longer. I finally just left and never looked back. I think she gets a thrill out of making guys wait. She's nothing to brag about when she does show up. Very mechanical and half hearted massage. You'd be better off with pretty much any other provider around. Of course maybe you enjoy sitting in you car waiting for LEO to roll up and ask why you're just sitting around in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 11:51 #19890Banned Member

Posts: 175Omen
Take it as an omen, unless you enjoy texts about running late or just enjoy sitting in your car in a parking lot for an hour, getting ghosted might also be fun to you but not the rest of us. Good luck if you do get an appointment on time, she actually does a good HJ but that is all you are going to get.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 23:30 #19889Senior Member

Posts: 138Asian Info
Excuse my ignorance, but does anyone know what an asian girl showing a "peace sign" (two fingers held up) in asian massage parlor advertisement photo means? I also wanted to share my experiences away from St Louis. I had the most beautiful girl in an AMP in Hot Springs Arkansas. This girl and Mamasan were absolutely stunning. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would them an 11. Also I recently passed through Springfield Illinois and stopped in a local AMP, I would have to say that it appears that anything goes in that town. Then thought of how bad the St. Louis AMPs are in comparison. I would be broke if I lived in either place. If you are going to either area, it is worth stopping!
-
09-16-22 22:05 #19888Senior Member

Posts: 192Nikki
Has Nikki retired. She doesn't respond to anything. It might just be me. I'm speaking of the Nikki that people claim is always late. Maybe she's just being "late to respond" (rimshot). But I've always wanted to see her. Texted a few times. Zero response. Not getting a fiend, why or good vibe so I m guess I'll move on. Why is this so difficult, I ask myself.
-
09-16-22 19:50 #19887Senior Member

Posts: 46Ms. Robyn Simone's whereabouts
Does anyone know what happened to Robyn Simone? Thick black woman that gave massages from a loft downtown. She posted "hiatus" back in June or July and now all of her socials are gone. This is the only remnant I can find of her:
https://www.tiktok.com/@therobynsimone
PM if you want.
-
09-16-22 11:55 #19886Senior Member

Posts: 228Kali
I've done a search and have found some old information on her but has anyone seen Kali lately? She implies in her body rub ads that it's non-sexual. Yet, she does show her titties and ass hanging out. Anyone? She's also hard to contact, I. E. , I've texted her a couple times with no response.
-
09-16-22 11:44 #19885Senior Member

Posts: 228Kellee and Diana
Kellee - 2nd time with her and it's the same. She is a BBW. Takes her top off. Her apartment isn't the cleanest. Does the rub on a bed. Meh. Won't repeat.
Diana. Top notch provider. Reviewed multiple times here. She's back in the biz after a little time off. Great body. Nice rack. Nice personality. Sweetheart. Apartment kinda not clean. Rub is on a massage table. Gets topless and takes off panties. Mutual touch is allowed. No extras (didn't ask). At $200 plus tip I think it's expensive. But again, she's got a great bod and pretty face. Will PROBABLY repeat.
-
09-16-22 09:46 #19884Senior Member

Posts: 1744Diy
Have ended up with a few DIYs. Most is a thigh rub or maybe a little ball play and some dialog from a 70's porn movie. Overall if I am doing the pulling I will do it at home for free. Now, if you would like to play with yourself while an antonymous Asian lady tells you how big your stick is, have a good time.
Originally Posted by Searchingforhe
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 09:39 #19883Senior Member

Posts: 94Some will
Some will assist with playing with your balls and nipples. Some allow otc roaming and some allow utc roaming. Just be nice. It goes a long way.
Originally Posted by Searchingforhe
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 05:21 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 192Both
Both. Varies. Don't discount chemistry either. There is chemistry beyond money with these gals.
Originally Posted by Searchingforhe
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 21:18 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 339Visit a local AMP, be a gentleman, relax and enjoy the session. Try other stores, spend some money. See what happens.
Originally Posted by Searchingforhe
[View Original Post]
A good session I have with one lady doesn't mean you are going to have the same result with the same lady an hour later. YMMV.
(newbie asking the obvious question. Given the obvious answer).
-
09-15-22 19:40 #19880Regular Member

Posts: 1Diy
With DIY, do they just look at you while you get yourself off? Or do they massage other parts while you do it?
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 19:28 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 174An interesting story about Sara / Nicole. She fell in with a dude named Pilot Pete and they fell in love so she retired. He took care of her with a nice house, set of wheels, etc. But he disappeared with his plane in Sinaloa, supposedly on a charity mission. That's what I hear from a buddy of his. Shame all around really.
Originally Posted by ReTodd314
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





