Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 18394
-
09-18-22 00:22 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 149Yeah, that's her, sorry sent the wrong link.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 20:47 #10023Senior Member

Posts: 385Has to be this one. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8d938754305c.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
She offered me a threesome in the first message. She contacted me. Too many rules and the gf is fatter than her.
-
09-17-22 19:19 #10022Senior Member

Posts: 149Info. Minx
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-7753e4917a8b
YMMV, but I've sampled this one and I won't return. She's pretty with an average body, she will send you topless pics as bait. She has a nice attitude but it's downhill from there. She's a lesbian and will constantly try to up sell you on a 3 some with her girlfriend (I declined). She showed up 2 hours late after SHE picked the time and location. After small chit chat she comes out of her clothes, but this chic's sex game is horrible. It's a mix of her laying there with her eyes closed babbling goofy shit and trying to force my dick out or tensing up so I can't penetrate. Once that didn't work she called for a time out, we restarted then she had to check her phone. This led to the expected "I got to go, my GF is freaking out". Damage was $3, but I was glad when she left. I've seen pics of her GF. You've been warned LOL.
-
09-17-22 13:58 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 631Impregnate SB
100% agree that why they don't have my real name or number, but we all run a risk in playing the game. I'm sure majority of us sugar, because we want to have a hot young girl that we can BBFS. I would get the vasectomy, but I don't have kids yet. I would like to keep my opinions open. I had a few friends who impregnate the wrong girl, and they meet them through normal avenues. These girls are no less crazy then all the girls in the dating scene now.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 12:07 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 363Warning on this one
Reported as below is true, but proceed with extreme caution. She's a user, you don't want to be stuck with her in a room and something goes wrong. Recommend avoid.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 12:00 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 363Same
I don't have a fetish for CIP, but I do my fair share when the girls go with it. That said, BC is not easy on girls, they mess with hormones and periods, as for IUD it is painful to have sex with if not inserted properly, and it messes with period too. So while it is fun for the guys to CIP, unless the girls are onto it their own will, I don't push it beyond a gentle nudge.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 02:22 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 812Babies with Sugarbabies
Am not sure any of these SBs would be my first choice to be the mother of my children LOL!
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 22:19 #10017Senior Member

Posts: 286Meant that I try to fuck covered without fail. But sometimes I fail.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 20:17 #10016Senior Member

Posts: 631Double booking
1st date I always F on top of the sheets, and I always request extra towels to replace old ones. If you really mess up the bed tell the hotel that you accidentally spilled soda on the sheets, and request them to change it. Helps if you give maid extra $20. Also I always shower before dates in the hotel, so normal for my bathroom to look use. You can also tell SB that you got there early and took a nap. If SB finds something I would just say that hotel must of not done a good job cleaning.
You think any of these girls know my real name? They have my burner number, and I always delete my main account if I'm not paying for premium. I have a breeding fetish, so I been rolling the dice long before I started sugaring. I'm mid 40's with no kids, so it wouldn't be the end of the world for me to have a child. I would just file for full custody, or pay minimum child support and never see mother or child again. I also tell the SBs that they would probably get about the same amount of child support as how much I'm giving them now, without the responsibility of being a parent.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 17:34 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 131Train
Take her and the train to munich! You'll thank me later.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 17:16 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 139Rain check
My rain check is for Frankfurt next week.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 16:48 #10013Senior Member

Posts: 1026You ever fucked a SB, then had another one come over an hour later and find something incriminating? Like hair, lipstick, etc?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
What if those two girls didn't want to abort? You'd be pretty fucked LOL.
-
09-16-22 12:23 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 117Sounds like a keeper, good luck!
Have a favorite redhead myself, little older at mid 20's, but a lot of fun atm. Good luck.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 11:24 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 631Double book for new SBs
When I have a 1st meetup, I try to set it up to use the same room for one of my regular SBs. That way I don't lose out on the room if New SB flakes. I avoid M&G if I can. If I get cat fish majority of the time is still bang them. Rather just bang a 4-5 just for something different. Just would cover up if they look semi- professional. I also half double book sometimes. I also setup dates with new SBs around 3 pm for check in, and tell a current SB that I might be able to meetup around 5 pm. Just tell them you are sure yet and let them know for sure around 3 pm. If 3 pm doesn't work out you have your regular SBs at 5 pm.
Meeting up with my 21 years old SB who got an abortion today. 1st date after she took the pill, and I will still continue to creampie her. She switched BC to IUD. I been SD for 3 years this is my 2nd termination. Just creampie my 1st would be baby's mom a 23 years old last month. She move after graduation college, but still visit me when she wants a weekend getaway to DC.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 10:36 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 100Dating sites
What dating sites are good and worth a try?
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




