Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 928 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 781 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Fun, fun, fun

    If you are an ass man, this is your girl. Tall and thick with great service. She's from PHX in town for the weekend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/92441786

  2. #9718

    Ashley

    I'm sure someone here has seen and reviewed her but I just found her recently and figured I would add my experience. Now YMMV because I was able to help her out with something when I first met her so she's pretty nice to me. That being said she's definitely into pills and other shit (we spoke about it and she said as much) and is usually high when I've seen her, I didn't see any tracks, she looks like she was burned or something and has a gnarly scar on her midsection. I've seen her asking for xannies in an ad once so. Her prices are listed as 150 hhr /200 hr which I'm sure can be negotiated within reason.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/92440452

    She seems to be iffy on incall and sometimes only offers outcall / car which I haven't / won't do. She lives with 2 older people who were there watching TV when I got there which was unnerving but I travel strapped and keep my pants right next to me no matter what so I really wasnt worried but if others being there bothers you (usually this would be a deal breaker but they were like 60's) this is important info. She gives a good BBBJ for $100, decent attitude but very flat personality and reaction to stuff prob from being high AF. Very clean (I did ask her to be freshly showered), so I went for DATY, nice pussy and ass it was actually a great view in the mirror while she was BBBJ, according to her she was super into what I / we were doing but it was hard to be sure until after she said it after.

  3. #9717

    Details Please

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Have one more day in Vagas.

    Any recommendations for safe and clean providers?

    White, Latina, slim are my things.

    Been browsing back multiple pages but didn't find what I am looking for.

    Thanks in advance.
    This question gets asked on the Vegas forums several times a week. If you truly want someone (s) to step in and help you, at the very least, provide more details. You omitted whether you want Outcall or Incall, the age range, the budget you have, and big boobs or small boobs? Stay safe!

  4. #9716

    Recommendation?

    Have one more day in Vagas.

    Any recommendations for safe and clean providers?

    White, Latina, slim are my things.

    Been browsing back multiple pages but didn't find what I am looking for.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #9715

  6. #9714
    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Really. Her ad reads 200 a Hr is that correct? Also is it 2 cfs pops for the Hr?
    Yes it was $$ cfs 1 pop. I did doggy and mish. She does give a decent back rub before the show. Wanted $ more for BBBJ.

  7. #9713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar581  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Candy before.

    She looks way better in person and smells amazing. The downside is she will do BBBJ but for a up charge. And when she moans it seems a bit mechanical. The girl is all business for sure but makes sure you are taken care of. Overall I had a good time and I will see her again mainly because she's hot af in person. She has her own place too in a gated community.
    Really. Her ad reads 200 a Hr is that correct? Also is it 2 cfs pops for the Hr?

  8. #9712
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Nothing about this ad seems legit to me. I would add that 200 per hour hookers in Vegas are way more frequently than not either fake or upsell agencies where if the lady shows up she takes your 200 and then tells you if you want to touch her it'll be a lot more money. I'd pass on this one for sure.
    Thanks! I will follow your advice and pass.

  9. #9711

    Fine print

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    On one of her ads it states the following "These pics are just a representation of what I look like" That's a bad sign.
    And in really small print. Very easy to miss.

  10. #9710

    Nothing about this ad

    Nothing about this ad seems legit to me. I would add that 200 per hour hookers in Vegas are way more frequently than not either fake or upsell agencies where if the lady shows up she takes your 200 and then tells you if you want to touch her it'll be a lot more money. I'd pass on this one for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClockWorkLemon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    I will be in Vegas in Oct. I have been looking at the usual sites and found someone (Maria) that interests me but I have found no reviews.

    Sadly, nothing on TER.

    Does anyone on this forum have an experience with her you would share?

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/293120744164

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1279654

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...a-taste_336702

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2808629.html

    Otherwise, it's the Asian Massage Vegas Spa off of Rose on my drive in.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #9709

    I'd pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClockWorkLemon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    I will be in Vegas in Oct. I have been looking at the usual sites and found someone (Maria) that interests me but I have found no reviews.

    Sadly, nothing on TER.

    Does anyone on this forum have an experience with her you would share?

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/293120744164

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1279654

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...a-taste_336702

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2808629.html

    Otherwise, it's the Asian Massage Vegas Spa off of Rose on my drive in.

    Thanks in advance.
    On one of her ads it states the following "These pics are just a representation of what I look like" That's a bad sign.

  12. #9708

    Candy is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBadugi  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Coming into town and saw a couple of women on Adult Search that looked promising. Any intel on them would be greatly appreciated. Cassandra and Candy. Links attached. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1625663
    I have seen Candy before.

    She looks way better in person and smells amazing. The downside is she will do BBBJ but for a up charge. And when she moans it seems a bit mechanical. The girl is all business for sure but makes sure you are taken care of. Overall I had a good time and I will see her again mainly because she's hot af in person. She has her own place too in a gated community.

  13. #9707

    Housewife

    Quote Originally Posted by ClockWorkLemon  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    I will be in Vegas in Oct. I have been looking at the usual sites and found someone (Maria) that interests me but I have found no reviews.

    Sadly, nothing on TER.

    Does anyone on this forum have an experience with her you would share?

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/293120744164

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1279654

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...a-taste_336702

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2808629.html

    Otherwise, it's the Asian Massage Vegas Spa off of Rose on my drive in.

    Thanks in advance.
    I'd be willing to bet it's a scam ad bait and switch. Unless someone says otherwise with firsthand knowledge I'd say hard pass.

  14. #9706

    Any reviews of Maria the Latina bored housewife?

    Gentlemen.

    I will be in Vegas in Oct. I have been looking at the usual sites and found someone (Maria) that interests me but I have found no reviews.

    Sadly, nothing on TER.

    Does anyone on this forum have an experience with her you would share?

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/293120744164

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1279654

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...a-taste_336702

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...9-2808629.html

    Otherwise, it's the Asian Massage Vegas Spa off of Rose on my drive in.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #9705

    Heading to Vegas and looking for info

    Hey guys,

    Coming into town and saw a couple of women on Adult Search that looked promising. Any intel on them would be greatly appreciated. Cassandra and Candy. Links attached. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1625663

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape