rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 541 941 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11335

    Ally

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/275439007218

    Anybody seen this girl yet? Looks TGTBT and the donation seems really TGTBT! Hope it's all true. If so, I'm there!

  2. #11334

    Kreme

    Anyone seen this one? Looks tempting: almost too tempting 😂.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/009136494408

  3. #11333

    Ukrainian, Non-Ukrainian

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Another visit with our favorite non-Ukrainian. Probably the last, communication is usually bad. She ghosts constantly. She gets rougher looking and I swear she puts in 10 pounds every time I see her. Skills are okay, there's effort. On the couch as usual.
    She is / was a favorite. Sorry to hear about the weight gain. I went about a month between seeing her and was really surprise by her weight. Legs and tummy have gotten very big. Good thing her boobs have gotten bigger. I don't think she has missed any meals lately. If only she looked like her pics. Lately, always the couch. I have not been on the bed in several years. I always liked her head game. I do like she is in an apartment. YMMV.

  4. #11332

    Non-Ukrainian

    Another visit with our favorite non-Ukrainian. Probably the last, communication is usually bad. She ghosts constantly. She gets rougher looking and I swear she puts in 10 pounds every time I see her. Skills are okay, there's effort. On the couch as usual.

  5. #11331

  6. #11330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmotravel  [View Original Post]
    Yes she danced on day shift at Divas for many years.
    I thought so!

    Damn! She's lost weight. Gives good head though, and is a squirter.

  7. #11329

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    She did mention she was a stripper at one point but didn't say where.
    Yes she danced on day shift at Divas for many years.

  8. #11328

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BatSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she a stripper at Divas?
    She did mention she was a stripper at one point but didn't say where.

  9. #11327

    Sent you a message

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer6969  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/737402403998

    Nicholasville incall, not bad spot. Easy to get to.

    Good communication. Walked in. She was almost as advertised (they use best pics) but pics in ad are her. Boobs are big and flawless. Easy to get along with. Got right to work and was skilled. Everything covered. Climbed on and rode me til she squirt. That was a first for me. Seemed genuinely interested. $. 5 for HHR. Was worth it. Could have gone over with no issue from her.

    Will definitely repeat.
    Sent you a message.

  10. #11326

    Roxi

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ngton/92182567

  11. #11325

    Kristen

    Took me a few tries to get my schedule lined up with hers, but she was awesome. Her pictures do not do her justice.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kristen-...xington-295948

  12. #11324
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    The other day I messaged several girls and Mia was the only one to get back to me. Since I couldn't find any reviews I was apprehensive but the little head said go for it. Communication was good and we set a time to meet at her hotel. I showed up and she was the girl in the photo. A little rough around the edges and missing a couple teeth but the little head said go for it. She was also smoking when I showed up and her room did smell like smoke. Other than the smoke smell her room was fairly clean. Also, while setting up the appointment I inquired about greek and she agreed for a little extra. At this point we moved over to the bed and undressed. She started a half hearted BBBJ just enough to get junior at attention. Once standing she put the cover on and we went straight to greek missionary. I'm not a big guy so she had no problem with it. From there we moved to lazy dog greek where I filled the cover. For the half hour it set me back 120 roses (100 for the hhr and 20 for the greek menu). Overall the visit was okay and I will probably return at some point just for the greek. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/148866414801.
    Wasn't she a stripper at Divas?

  13. #11323

    Mary Ann Summers

    Had a great meeting this morning with Mary Ann Summers.

    She's in town visiting and I took advantage of her current half hour Wildcat Special.

    Great time as usual with a very sexy and erotic lady.

    If you haven't seen her already, she does screen.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mary-ann-summers

  14. #11322

    Saw new girl Madison

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/737402403998

    Nicholasville incall, not bad spot. Easy to get to.

    Good communication. Walked in. She was almost as advertised (they use best pics) but pics in ad are her. Boobs are big and flawless. Easy to get along with. Got right to work and was skilled. Everything covered. Climbed on and rode me til she squirt. That was a first for me. Seemed genuinely interested. $. 5 for HHR. Was worth it. Could have gone over with no issue from her.

    Will definitely repeat.

  15. #11321

    Blu- recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by PlowBoy289  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her numerous times. Nice motel but room was a little messy. Greets me at the door in a sexy outfit. Petite with a great figure. She has excellent skills. Last visit seemed a little bit off. Tried several positions. Finished doggy. I will be back. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape