Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 30810
-
09-17-22 05:37 #19935Senior Member

Posts: 35Here's one Bush, wish there were more.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/684399816970
Originally Posted by DarrenSmith69
[View Original Post]
Trina is definite GFE, always has a nice Bush.
-
09-16-22 20:10 #19934Senior Member

Posts: 25Probably too good to be true?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/947805931056
Maybe I'm just drunk, maybe I'm just thinking with my dick, but even though her googling number doesn't produce any reviews or other postings, the pictures look real. Can anyone verify?
-
09-16-22 19:59 #19933Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone seen her?
Any info on this BBW would be appreciated.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3479064416
-
09-16-22 18:06 #19932Senior Member

Posts: 229I don't know if she's willing to take you if you haven't contributed to the forum here. If she do. She definitely going to screen you for safety reasons.
Originally Posted by Picker
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 17:42 #19931Senior Member

Posts: 115Xnoa
Check your DM.
Originally Posted by Picker
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 16:26 #19930Senior Member

Posts: 80Explanation
Hey Gibbs. I was out in Greensboro for work and realized she was closer to me there than in Raleigh. So I thought I'd share her info on their board as well.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 14:47 #19929Senior Member

Posts: 173Bad link
Link no longer works.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 13:12 #19928Senior Member

Posts: 126Latina Yeni
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92352106
Watch out for this scammer. I was conflicted on whether to post this on Ripoff report or here. So I contacted this one, since her ad looks a little bit like when the BKS girls post. Quoted 300 hr /200 hhr. Opted for HH, I asked specifically if she was GFE and she said yes. Then I even went further if BBBJ was okay, and if kissing was okay. Said yes again. Most of the other fake latina ads usually at least say no up front and charge less. So I was confident this was a bks girl, which looking back I know I was dumb. The other reason was because she was staying at a nice hotel off Capital which is where I've seen the short thick bks milf. Get there, wait 5 minutes because she's in the "shower". Gives the room number after a total of 8 minutes waiting, 15 is usually my cutoff. Forgot to mention I also asked for a verification pic that looked legit. Get there and it's not the girl from the verification pic, doubt it's the one from the ad either. She was wearing a long tshirt. But I could see she was thicc in a good way, so I didn't care that the pic wasn't real. Ask for the donation and then for me to wash my hands. This was my first fuck up, since I didn't see where she put the cash. Get undressed and she tells me to lay down. She starts to reach for a condom and I'm like WTF we agreed on BBBJ. She said she didn't say that, even though I specifically asked like twice. Then I ask, I'm assuming that means no kissing either. And sure enough I'm right. Well since I already knew there was no way I was getting my money back I wait and see what it's like. CBJ was some rushed trash, or maybe I was just upset. I'm not even able to get a full hard on. I tell her I'm done and want my money back. Of course she says no, I glance around the room and can't see my money. So I get dressed and leave. Not about to be in the news for beating up some hoe to get my money back. AVOID this one.
-
09-16-22 12:47 #19927Regular Member

Posts: 1Hailey Diamond
I saw her when she got in Wednesday. She is very sweet. I promised to do a review just for her but I'm just going to link her ad.
Very sexy. Sexier than pics.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/657700848131
-
09-16-22 12:45 #19926Regular Member

Posts: 3Noa phone number
Would you be able to share Noa's number please? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 12:14 #19925Regular Member

Posts: 11Hailey
She is back in Raleigh now. I hope things go well for her. I hate that she is moving. The best Greek Goddess I know.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 11:31 #19924Senior Member

Posts: 247Aubrey J
Just spent 30 minutes with her. Safe place and she is amazing!
-
09-16-22 11:23 #19923Regular Member

Posts: 13Natural bush
Anyone know of a provider that leaves downstairs natural or as close to it?
-
09-16-22 08:16 #19922Senior Member

Posts: 1301I get what you're saying but still think guys should use some kind of burner (physical or app). I've had the same "real" phone number for years and have run searches on it. It definitely leads back to me for someone with even limited know how. Even having my real number in some hookers phone on the off chance she catches a pinch or just wants to send out a blast message because she's broke isn't something I want.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 07:00 #19921Senior Member

Posts: 53No response
I tried contacting the provider in your link when posted in gboro. No answer. Figured it was fake. Please share if you find out otherwise. Those pics should get a lot of attention. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





