Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 1233 1733 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19830

    The best

    Quote Originally Posted by TMoney23  [View Original Post]
    - Don't use a Phone Number associated with a CashApp, Venmo, Facebook, IG, Twitter, KIK.

    - I recommend HUSHED App (the app icon is a red phone). I got a number for life for like $20 w / 2000 texts.

    - Never send a Deposit.
    Advice is to learn how to spot the fake ADs. They're really not hard. Bad English, really silly shit like 'sex your own style' STG or EscortAlligator ADs with real professional photos. Reverse image search is your friend and takes all of 2 minutes. If there is the slightest question, don't do it. Having a burner phone and hushed apps is great but using your head is 10 x better. Been doing this for Years. No burn phone, no masked apps and not a single problem here. I'm not 'lucky' I can spot fakes from a mile away. Number searches, image searches will save you So much grief. Think with your big head, and your little one will be much happier.

  2. #19829

    The real deal

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/92292628

    Pics are real, experience always off the charts. She post under different names Angi or Daniela I guess for security reasons. When you come bring your energy and have fun with her because she is wide open. GFE, BBBJ, she'll dance, sing, whatever you want, LOL. Check my other post for her roommate, the young girl with the tight coochie, threesome maybe, LOL. Have fun fellas while it last.

  3. #19828
    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Any chance for you to share her link here? If not, can you please send me her phone number in a PM? I have looked for her more than once but so far I have not been able to find a way to get in touch with her. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    I am an authorized giver of her number. LOL.
    Contact MuchTwoMuch for her info.

  4. #19827

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Noa is a beautiful woman and very professional. Everything went well and she definitely has a lot of energy. I definitely recommend her. I'll keep seeing her as long as she stays in the business.
    Any chance for you to share her link here? If not, can you please send me her phone number in a PM? I have looked for her more than once but so far I have not been able to find a way to get in touch with her. Thanks.

  5. #19826

    Noa

    Noa is a beautiful woman and very professional. Everything went well and she definitely has a lot of energy. I definitely recommend her. I'll keep seeing her as long as she stays in the business.

  6. #19825
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon2020  [View Original Post]
    Which is best site to find authentic ads for the Raleigh area. These site are becoming more fake and snapchat money pits.
    Eros and tryst are going to be your best shot of legit ads. There's less ads and only a few of them are scams. Prices are pretty bonkers though so IMO you're best off checking the forum here.

  7. #19824

    Best Advice to Beat Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    That is very solid advice. There is an office in New Delhi India that has 16+ guys (well some women I think), and their full time job is to grab deposits from these fake ads. The managers of the office pull the cartel scam to try to land the bigger fish. They are harmless if you are using a burner number however giving them any real world information is like giving them the key to your mailbox. They'll figure you out through social media, online information, etc. And you'll be a target in other ways.

    Play smart.
    - Don't use a Phone Number associated with a CashApp, Venmo, Facebook, IG, Twitter, KIK.

    - I recommend HUSHED App (the app icon is a red phone). I got a number for life for like $20 w / 2000 texts.

    - Never send a Deposit.

  8. #19823

    Never use your real number

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Happen to my friend once when he texted a bunch of obviously fake ads to see what would happen. They usually text later or a day later after texting the original "provider" and say they are part of a cartel and then say they'll kill you along with your family and then send a pic of some dead guy as a scare tactic. My friend used his real phone number so they manage to get his name online via phone look up and somehow his address so he got quite a scare but just ignoring them is the best option. Never use your real phone number and always use a burner to avoid situations like theses!
    That is very solid advice. There is an office in New Delhi India that has 16+ guys (well some women I think), and their full time job is to grab deposits from these fake ads. The managers of the office pull the cartel scam to try to land the bigger fish. They are harmless if you are using a burner number however giving them any real world information is like giving them the key to your mailbox. They'll figure you out through social media, online information, etc. And you'll be a target in other ways.

    Play smart.

  9. #19822

    Cartel Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarare  [View Original Post]
    I got a text while at work from someone with the "cjng" claim I wasted the time of one of his escorts and demanding $3000 or he would hurt my family after a little research I realized it was a scam (had me shitting myself at first) just posting this to raise awareness about this so nobody falls for it.
    Happen to my friend once when he texted a bunch of obviously fake ads to see what would happen. They usually text later or a day later after texting the original "provider" and say they are part of a cartel and then say they'll kill you along with your family and then send a pic of some dead guy as a scare tactic. My friend used his real phone number so they manage to get his name online via phone look up and somehow his address so he got quite a scare but just ignoring them is the best option. Never use your real phone number and always use a burner to avoid situations like theses!

  10. #19821

    Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarare  [View Original Post]
    I got a text while at work from someone with the "cjng" claim I wasted the time of one of his escorts and demanding $3000 or he would hurt my family after a little research I realized it was a scam (had me shitting myself at first) just posting this to raise awareness about this so nobody falls for it.
    In that case attach a link or something to put those aholes on blast. They tried me the same way and ended up being someone from Dom Rep.

  11. #19820

    Phoenix or Aubrey J

    Want to see either Phoenix or Aubry J today, anyone know both that can give an honest opinion?

    Thanks.

  12. #19819

    Latino

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    This young girl and Angi share the same residence. I wanted to see Angie again but this little sweet young thing fell in my arms LOL.
    PM me your details of that fine lady!

  13. #19818

    Pics are very real

    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Is that the actual girl in the pics? It's not the angi woman is it? Fine af. Anyone else seen this girl?
    This young girl and Angi share the same residence. I wanted to see Angie again but this little sweet young thing fell in my arms LOL.

  14. #19817

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Indeed she is the one, I went to see her almost immediately after you shared this link. It is true that she has not been so lucky cause some idiot flag her for being fake. In the link it is said that she is a porn actress, Allison Tyler, what a dumb. Anyway, go to see her otherwise she will leave and who knows when she will be around. Kudos to you for sharing this link!
    I contacted her but I can't go to Raleigh until Friday and she said she maybe leaving today. I sure hope not.

  15. #19816

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Indeed she is the one, I went to see her almost immediately after you shared this link. It is true that she has not been so lucky cause some idiot flag her for being fake. In the link it is said that she is a porn actress, Allison Tyler, what a dumb. Anyway, go to see her otherwise she will leave and who knows when she will be around. Kudos to you for sharing this link!
    Someone needs to put on their glasses, she doesn't even look like Allison Tyler lmao. What's her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape