The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 1066 1566 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17242

    Dana

    Appears Dana has ads back up on STG. One is the same she has been running search on her name, the other you'll have to dig for no name in the body but new nice pics. Sorry too lazy to link.

  2. #17241
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #17240

    Dayton Named 5th Deadliest City

    https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...us-report/amp/

    All the more reason to be careful out there, report and post any scams and do your research when seeking an escort.

  4. #17239

    Any info

    I know that I was Facebook friends with her at one point in time and I had a hunch that she provided. I've tried calling and texting a few times and have gotten no response back. Any info if this is legit or someone playing a joke on her?

    Thanks, Westy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sheri

  5. #17238

    Not a cop

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    She told me she is available only from 5 pm to 11 pm. I had been paranoid with her being LE but saw stellar reviews over here. Any vouch-able senior saw her?? Or is she really UC cop.
    She is most definitely not a cop. I subscribe to her * and there are videos, with here face, of her getting absolutely plowed. LOL So you're good!

  6. #17237
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    It's blatantly obvious that you and Traveler86 are the same person. You spent quite a bit of time trying to appear legit with the Traveler86 handle, but left your WandererXXX handle in limbo until last night when you broke it out to give your decoy Sofia another glowing review in hopes of luring us in. Also, why does her tryst profile no longer exist? Work smarter, not harder. Us mongers here see right through that horseshit. Back to the drawing board you go, because you just blew your chances at nabbing any of us with that lazy and dumb strategy you attempted to pull off. However, I will give a little bit of credit when credit is due. That undercover officer has some amazing tits, and I do thank you for sharing the pics of them with us
    Oh yes, her tits are amazing! I want to say Thanks to Traveler86 for the review. I decided the risk with a new face outweighed the risk of a typical meth head who act like dead fish when your lucky enough to get a timely response. Apparently my review and lack of credibility did more damage than good and I apologize for that! For what it's worth. I used to see Kimmie back in the day (2-3 years ago) until she disappeared? Maybe a senior can entertain me on what happened to her, she also had a nice rack! I prefer Latin ethnicity personally. Sofia will get reviews from seniors who have far more credibility than I in due time. It also sounds like she needs to be more consistent on the time she is telling guys. I merely wanted to give back to a forum that has kept me safe!

    If there are multiple replies / post from me, it's because the first 1 or 2 didn't seem like they posted. Thanks again to Traveler86 and the Forum!

  7. #17236
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    It's blatantly obvious that you and Traveler86 are the same person. You spent quite a bit of time trying to appear legit with the Traveler86 handle, but left your WandererXXX handle in limbo until last night when you broke it out to give your decoy Sofia another glowing review in hopes of luring us in. Also, why does her tryst profile no longer exist? Work smarter, not harder. Us mongers here see right through that horseshit. Back to the drawing board you go, because you just blew your chances at nabbing any of us with that lazy and dumb strategy you attempted to pull off. However, I will give a little bit of credit when credit is due. That undercover officer has some amazing tits, and I do thank you for sharing the pics of them with us
    Oh yes, her tits are amazing! I want to say Thanks to traveler86 for the review! I decided a new face outweighed the risk of getting a typical meth head flake who act like dead fish when your even lucky enough to get a timely response. She'll get reviews from senior members with far more credibility than I in due time. For what it's worth, I used to see Kimmie (2-3 years ago) in Miamisburg. Since she disappeared? I stepped away. I prefer Latin ethnicity personally. Again, I merely wanted to give back to the forum since it has kept me safe.

  8. #17235
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    It's blatantly obvious that you and Traveler86 are the same person. You spent quite a bit of time trying to appear legit with the Traveler86 handle, but left your WandererXXX handle in limbo until last night when you broke it out to give your decoy Sofia another glowing review in hopes of luring us in. Also, why does her tryst profile no longer exist? Work smarter, not harder. Us mongers here see right through that horseshit. Back to the drawing board you go, because you just blew your chances at nabbing any of us with that lazy and dumb strategy you attempted to pull off. However, I will give a little bit of credit when credit is due. That undercover officer has some amazing tits, and I do thank you for sharing the pics of them with us
    Oh yes, her tits are amazing! And thanks to Traveler86 review of Sofia, I decided the risk with a newer face outweighed the typical Meth head flake who act like dead fish when your even lucky enough to get a response. She'll get reviews from more senior members with far more credibility than I in due time. For what it's worth, I used to see Kimmie a lot in Miamisburg (2-3) years ago) I prefer the Latin ethnicity personally, but since she disappeared? I've stayed away from the scene actively but keep up on the forums occasionally and decided to give back for keeping me safe! I can completely understand the skepticism though.

  9. #17234

    Sofia or Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Good catch, DF. I almost fell for it but in a way was wondering about her hours, 11 am-7 pm, what stg provider has only daytime hours? LOL.
    She told me she is available only from 5 pm to 11 pm. I had been paranoid with her being LE but saw stellar reviews over here. Any vouch-able senior saw her?? Or is she really UC cop.

  10. #17233

    RE: Sofia

    Good catch, DF. I almost fell for it but in a way was wondering about her hours, 11 am-7 pm, what stg provider has only daytime hours? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    It's blatantly obvious that you and Traveler86 are the same person. You spent quite a bit of time trying to appear legit with the Traveler86 handle, but left your WandererXXX handle in limbo until last night when you broke it out to give your decoy Sofia another glowing review in hopes of luring us in. Also, why does her tryst profile no longer exist? Work smarter, not harder. Us mongers here see right through that horseshit. Back to the drawing board you go, because you just blew your chances at nabbing any of us with that lazy and dumb strategy you attempted to pull off. However, I will give a little bit of credit when credit is due. That undercover officer has some amazing tits, and I do thank you for sharing the pics of them with us
    Quote Originally Posted by WandererXXX  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer. I've been out of the Hobby for awhile but have dipped in the water recently and I rarely post but I'd like to contribute back to the forum since it has guided me well.

    She is legit, safe incall Fairborn. Hygiene was good, no drugs or booze and has a great accent. Very good skills GFE. She did mention her hours were only 11 am /7 pm for what that's worth. I agree with a few recent posts, treat her right and you'll leave happy, she plans to be around Dayton for awhile. BBBJ, FS covered, not a clock watcher. I would repeat.

  11. #17232

    Hello officer

    Quote Originally Posted by WandererXXX  [View Original Post]
    Disclaimer. I've been out of the Hobby for awhile but have dipped in the water recently and I rarely post but I'd like to contribute back to the forum since it has guided me well.

    She is legit, safe incall Fairborn. Hygiene was good, no drugs or booze and has a great accent. Very good skills GFE. She did mention her hours were only 11 am /7 pm for what that's worth. I agree with a few recent posts, treat her right and you'll leave happy, she plans to be around Dayton for awhile. BBBJ, FS covered, not a clock watcher. I would repeat.
    It's blatantly obvious that you and Traveler86 are the same person. You spent quite a bit of time trying to appear legit with the Traveler86 handle, but left your WandererXXX handle in limbo until last night when you broke it out to give your decoy Sofia another glowing review in hopes of luring us in. Also, why does her tryst profile no longer exist? Work smarter, not harder. Us mongers here see right through that horseshit. Back to the drawing board you go, because you just blew your chances at nabbing any of us with that lazy and dumb strategy you attempted to pull off. However, I will give a little bit of credit when credit is due. That undercover officer has some amazing tits, and I do thank you for sharing the pics of them with us

  12. #17231

    Enthusiastic Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by HulkaMania  [View Original Post]
    Found my way out of Cincinnati over the weekend and stopped to visit Lauren. Have seen her before and wanted a reliable visit. Took a few attempts to get it set up, but she explained her phone has been hacked and is probably changing the # soon. She looks better than the last visit and she always performs. Nice bolt on chest that looks even better with her healthy weight. Any?'s PM me.
    I totally agree with this report! I have seen her occasionally over the last year and this is the absolute best she has looked and dang those tits are just outstanding still and look even better in her sexy fishnets and hot outfit and damn Her oral skills are off the chart and she also give great and enthusiastic full service too! She has had her phone hacked and several of her clients have been getting scam calls by a fake FBI number that she has reported and they are taking care of! So don't hesitate if you love the MILF experience and a provider who wants to please at a bargain price by todays standard give her a visit in south Dayton just off the mall exit on 75. Be safe out there Gents and treat her well as she is a good one who really delivers.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/871639779373

  13. #17230

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? And if so, feedback on her, the neighborhood she resides in, all the usual stuff.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/526094789713

    (If my first post about this came up, my apologies, I felt like I wasn't detailed enough in that one so I made it again buy more detailed).
    Disclaimer. I've been out of the Hobby for awhile but have dipped in the water recently and I rarely post but I'd like to contribute back to the forum since it has guided me well.

    She is legit, safe incall Fairborn. Hygiene was good, no drugs or booze and has a great accent. Very good skills GFE. She did mention her hours were only 11 am /7 pm for what that's worth. I agree with a few recent posts, treat her right and you'll leave happy, she plans to be around Dayton for awhile. BBBJ, FS covered, not a clock watcher. I would repeat.

  14. #17229
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    She never responds to a text or a phone call.
    She only works between 3 and 10. She has a real job.

  15. #17228
    She never responds to a text or a phone call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjryder  [View Original Post]
    She is very much real. When I seen her she was on Miller Lane. She has moved to a different location since. She is very good at what she does. Very much a GFE! Treat her good. Talent like this is rare in Dayton.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape