Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2115

    Monica

    Monica in Casselberry went red. That is hot. If I recall, no extras? I just reached out & will report back. Worth a shot.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/

  2. #2114
    Thank you Fire. Any info on the roses??

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    The only one I know of is Teresa. Search Healing Hands. Or you can search for her on here.

    Older but allows roaming. Never left unhappy. Works out of her house.

  3. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJose002  [View Original Post]
    Looking for suggestions for lake Mary and Sanford area. Thanks in advance!
    The only one I know of is Teresa. Search Healing Hands. Or you can search for her on here.

    Older but allows roaming. Never left unhappy. Works out of her house.

  4. #2112

    Janette

    I saw her when I lived in Tampa. No extras and she's pretty insane. Always getting in fights with her neighbors. Give a wide berth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]

  5. #2111

    Maria

    This posting seems new, or at least the pictures are. Looked on the forums saw maybe 2 or 3 posts relating to a Maria. Anybody seen her?

    https://rubpage.com/ad/maria-2/

  6. #2110

    No extras

    A quick search on the Tampa forum and it looks like she does not provide extras. Unless someone knows differently?

    Msheeran.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]

  7. #2109

  8. #2108
    Katya bugged out early. One night. Ad is down and GPS is heading back to S Florida.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58  [View Original Post]
    Almost like they synchronize their trips here in Orlando. LOL.

  9. #2107

    Bella. Save your money

    She is not worth it at all. She is not attractive and no massage or body rub skills. RTFF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Bella in Lake Mary? Found this older post. Does anyone have a link?

  10. #2106

    Suggestions for Lake Mary, Sanford?

    Looking for suggestions for lake Mary and Sanford area. Thanks in advance!

  11. #2105

    Link?

    Bella in Lake Mary? Found this older post. Does anyone have a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the better and most consistent with her prices I have seen in years. She does not have GPS and is friendly. I haven't posted in a while but since people are struggling to find ladies, thought I would share.

  12. #2104

    Kate

    Seems Kate is on the move again. I touched base with her and she is no longer at the spa. Draping was always required by management and she doesn't work that way. She will report when she gets a new place.

  13. #2103
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlone1  [View Original Post]
    Multiple visits to Gina. Great sensual massage for $40 but no hints at more. Great massage and value.
    Doesn't she allow self service?

  14. #2102

    Jeanne

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    She has given me HJ and taken her clothes off.
    I live in Deltona and have seen her on many occasions and have never got a HJ from her. I have asked and she says she does not do that. She will take clothes off and allows roaming but that's all.

  15. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMck  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her multiple times and Jeanne has never given a HE or hints to it.
    She has given me HJ and taken her clothes off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape