Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 25732
-
09-17-22 17:27 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 62Lauren
Had a dream about Lauren last night. I've been wanting to try her out for years and finally got the chance.
She's pleasant, had a good attitude, definitely enthusiastic as she claims. I have a major titty fetish and she wrapped those beautiful bolt ons. Right around my cock until it was hard as steel. Did Mish finished In the bag in doggy. Talked for a little bit and I was on my way.
I will definitely repeat when time allows me to do so.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/871639779373
-
09-17-22 12:52 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 188Layla James
Anyone have info on Laya James. Saw one good review on TER but nothing here. Anyone seen her? Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-684-7439
-
09-17-22 12:10 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 304Dana rocks
Enjoyed a dream with her. An. Oral adventure with explosive results as always.
A real sweetheart and patient with us old folks.
Highly recommend.
-
09-16-22 23:49 #17254Senior Member

Posts: 43Hide and seek
Has anyone dreamed of sunny?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/113237716454
-
09-16-22 23:30 #17253Senior Member

Posts: 43Sinful Stella beware
Just a heads up. Contacted sinful Stella tonight she is asking for a deposit almost as much as her donation rates to book. LOL, oh no not from me.
Here's her add.
https://saginaw.skipthegames.com/fem...a/467700431295
-
09-16-22 23:25 #17252Senior Member

Posts: 661Sofia
You have one post and we're supposed to believe you? Where can we see those videos of her? Sorry, but I am not taking your word, Traveler86's or WandererXXX's. Only way to know if any provider is truly legit is for a respected senior with a good track record to go out and TOFTT. I personally am not willing to be the one who does it with Sofia. There are just too many red flags.
Originally Posted by DaytonKR937
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 21:13 #17251Senior Member

Posts: 485Dana
Appears Dana has ads back up on STG. One is the same she has been running search on her name, the other you'll have to dig for no name in the body but new nice pics. Sorry too lazy to link.
-
09-16-22 20:32 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 327[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-16-22 20:12 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 259Dayton Named 5th Deadliest City
https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...us-report/amp/
All the more reason to be careful out there, report and post any scams and do your research when seeking an escort.
-
09-16-22 15:00 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 1066Any info
I know that I was Facebook friends with her at one point in time and I had a hunch that she provided. I've tried calling and texting a few times and have gotten no response back. Any info if this is legit or someone playing a joke on her?
Thanks, Westy.
https://tryst.link/escort/sheri
-
09-16-22 13:20 #17247Regular Member

Posts: 1Not a cop
She is most definitely not a cop. I subscribe to her * and there are videos, with here face, of her getting absolutely plowed. LOL So you're good!
Originally Posted by DarkStallion
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 12:40 #17246Regular Member

Posts: 5Oh yes, her tits are amazing! I want to say Thanks to Traveler86 for the review. I decided the risk with a new face outweighed the risk of a typical meth head who act like dead fish when your lucky enough to get a timely response. Apparently my review and lack of credibility did more damage than good and I apologize for that! For what it's worth. I used to see Kimmie back in the day (2-3 years ago) until she disappeared? Maybe a senior can entertain me on what happened to her, she also had a nice rack! I prefer Latin ethnicity personally. Sofia will get reviews from seniors who have far more credibility than I in due time. It also sounds like she needs to be more consistent on the time she is telling guys. I merely wanted to give back to a forum that has kept me safe!
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
If there are multiple replies / post from me, it's because the first 1 or 2 didn't seem like they posted. Thanks again to Traveler86 and the Forum!
-
09-16-22 11:46 #17245Regular Member

Posts: 5Oh yes, her tits are amazing! I want to say Thanks to traveler86 for the review! I decided a new face outweighed the risk of getting a typical meth head flake who act like dead fish when your even lucky enough to get a timely response. She'll get reviews from senior members with far more credibility than I in due time. For what it's worth, I used to see Kimmie (2-3 years ago) in Miamisburg. Since she disappeared? I stepped away. I prefer Latin ethnicity personally. Again, I merely wanted to give back to the forum since it has kept me safe.
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 11:37 #17244Regular Member

Posts: 5Oh yes, her tits are amazing! And thanks to Traveler86 review of Sofia, I decided the risk with a newer face outweighed the typical Meth head flake who act like dead fish when your even lucky enough to get a response. She'll get reviews from more senior members with far more credibility than I in due time. For what it's worth, I used to see Kimmie a lot in Miamisburg (2-3) years ago) I prefer the Latin ethnicity personally, but since she disappeared? I've stayed away from the scene actively but keep up on the forums occasionally and decided to give back for keeping me safe! I can completely understand the skepticism though.
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 11:18 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 287Sofia or Sophia
She told me she is available only from 5 pm to 11 pm. I had been paranoid with her being LE but saw stellar reviews over here. Any vouch-able senior saw her?? Or is she really UC cop.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






