Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 19294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13924

    Omfg!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    OMG! Absolutely horrible and you think she would be smart to post better pictures! Most of the girls on Skip the Games these days are horrible and the really good providers are switching over to Tryst, although some of them are iffy at best! Reading these pages gives us insights to who to see and spend our time and money!
    Not only is she probably much older and sicker than her pics show, she lists her height at 5'1" - 5'3" and weight at 201. This is obviously someones attempt at a stupid joke. No phucking way I'd even think about touching that skank. SMH.

  2. #13923

    Chelsea is alive and well

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the reviews on Chelsea but nothing recent, anything of late? Also, read her incall is good but how visible is it? Just worried about a random LEO driving by while walking towards or away from it.
    I've seen her several times lately. She is good. Gives this old guy a little extra time when I need it. I enjoy her. She is beginning to branch out into legit work, but still likes meet. Lately some guy has been posting crap about her on STGs. Not sure what his problem is.

  3. #13922

    Are you kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me nobody donates to this person? If we all raise our standards then we might actually start seeing more touring ladies that are worth our dime. This one is just scary as hell. And she's 36?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/037534361192
    OMG! Absolutely horrible and you think she would be smart to post better pictures! Most of the girls on Skip the Games these days are horrible and the really good providers are switching over to Tryst, although some of them are iffy at best! Reading these pages gives us insights to who to see and spend our time and money!

  4. #13921

    Smh

    Please tell me nobody donates to this person? If we all raise our standards then we might actually start seeing more touring ladies that are worth our dime. This one is just scary as hell. And she's 36?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/037534361192

  5. #13920

    Aleja

    Quote Originally Posted by Msuhoops  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I had an excellent time with her. She said I can do another visit and her girlfriend can join in as well. She's super nice, but kind of paranoid on your first visit to make sure you're not uncle LEO. She works 3rd shit at your local donut place. Can be hard to get a good appointment until after 1 pm.
    I've seen her twice now and all I can say is "WOW". I travel a lot and both times she was happy to meet me. She's spends quality time with you and never watches the clock or rush. I can't wait to see her again.

  6. #13919

    Gen marie

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/876267776049

    Hey all don't know if anyone has meet this beauty yet. I've been have conversions with her this morning. Found out she staying at priceless Brianna place to get on her feet. So that is why I have not meet her yet. I will never go there do to personal reasons. All if anybody yoy do go please fill us in on her. I believe she is real as she sent a couple pics. Standard rates QV 1 bill hhr 1. 5 bills and you all know the rest. To me she sounds genuine and just trying to get on her feet. She has also stated she is drug free but staying where she is I don't know about that 100%. Again I'm going to look at helping her get a room and I'll go from there. Again if any of you all visit please share this Intel helps all of is out. Be safe you all SBR out.

  7. #13918

    Sadie

    Have seen a lot of reports that Sadie is almost impossible to schedule with, wondering why then is she constantly posting?

  8. #13917

    Aleja contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Msuhoops  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I had an excellent time with her. She said I can do another visit and her girlfriend can join in as well. She's super nice, but kind of paranoid on your first visit to make sure you're not uncle LEO. She works 3rd shit at your local donut place. Can be hard to get a good appointment until after 1 pm.
    How does one get in contact with her?

  9. #13916
    I agree, I had an excellent time with her. She said I can do another visit and her girlfriend can join in as well. She's super nice, but kind of paranoid on your first visit to make sure you're not uncle LEO. She works 3rd shit at your local donut place. Can be hard to get a good appointment until after 1 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    Amazing dream with Aleja on Tuesday. Comms still aren't great and she was 15 minutes late for our date, but we'll worth the wait. I've been seeing her for over a year now and she rarely disappoints. She has the softest mouth I've ever felt. Despite her current dental issues she never lets the teeth anywhere near your dick. She totally enjoys 69 and daty. It's so much more fun when they like it. And somehow her entire vagina hugs your dick. Most tight girls are tight going in but once you are in there is plenty of room. Hers seems to hug you all the way in. She is not much of a kisser but everything else is total GFE.

    She just moved to a place in west Melbourne. Not sure what her availability will be. But enjoy when you can..

  10. #13915
    I had one run in with her in the past and I walked away. She had sores and bruises everywhere. Hopefully she cleaned up, but I was not taking a chance.

  11. #13914

  12. #13913

    Fellsmere Kat

    Alright. Took the plunge for the second time in the hobby. I've been thinning about Kats ass out in Fellsmere and finally got to dream about. She is a short BBW in a small apartment. Super friendly and nice. Comms could've been better. But happy to have knocked her off my bucket list. That ass is as good as her pictures. Great covered BJ and super tight. I didn't really fit in. Totally recommend if in the area. However. I hate cigarette smoke and that may be a problem.

    https://fellsmere.skipthegames.com/f...-/196746801446

  13. #13912
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    She is in Vero even though her ad says Melbourne. If I have time to get down there I will try.
    I believe she lives in Vero but prefers to work up here. I don't think she sees clients down there but I could be wrong.

  14. #13911

    Stacey

    Just got back from seeing Stacey. I live here in the winter and only visit to do some, maintenance on the house a few times a year. So anyways I was here, and I have wanted to see Stacey as I have seen some good reviews on here before. She's a bigger girl with huge tits which is what I like. If you like small girls or small tits, she may not be for you. I texted her and she responded very quickly, and we met up within the hour at her location. I went for the hour. 2, as I'm a bit older and it can take more time on occasion. She looks just like her pics and she went to work right away and we did various positions. Her reverse cowboy and BBBJ were amazing. She took instruction well but needed none in reality. I will most certainly be seeing her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fluffystacey4you

  15. #13910

    Has anyone met GenMarie

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/520754680747

    Her number has changed 3 x any info is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape