The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13910

    Has anyone met GenMarie

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/520754680747

    Her number has changed 3 x any info is appreciated.

  2. #13909

    Madam D or Anna Domino

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Madam D or Anna Domino is one of those providers who have been on my bucket list for awhile ever since I read about her on the Jacksonville Forum (yes, I read the other Forums in the State, it is after all a hobby!) I contacted her via her current ad on STG, told her that I was a Senior Forum Member and set up a one hour Nuru session. Communication was good and when I arrived at her in call at a nice hotel in Vero, was greeted by a beautiful woman dressed like a DOM! Wow! She was definitely prettier than her pictures. After some great conversation, we started with some LFK and DFK and soon I was on the bed naked, face down with her rubbing oils all over our bodies. She began rubbing her gymnast naked body all over mine slowly and with expertise and did it feel great! After about 15 minutes of this pleasure, she had jr's attention and soon started a very slow sensual BBBJ. That got her going and she asked me to reciprocate and we started a very intense 69 with me slowly FIA which started some O's from her. She then took over, letting me know that she really liked Greek and we were off to the races and although Greek is something I normally do, it was all I could do from busting in the bag. We then proceeded to cover all the bases, CG, Doggie, MISH and for the next twenty minutes she had this old man working well beyond his cardio vascular endurance. WOW! A little rest, then she had me slowly masturbating her with FIV and FIA while she was giving me just an intense BBBJ. All along the way, she was using toys, like vibrators to enhance the experience. OMG, this woman is a sexual animal unlike anyone I have ever experienced before because she was insatiable and we both had multiple organisms along the way. Anna has the Nuru skills of a MorganElise, the sexual appetite of an Avalon Santoro and the edging skills with toys of Krys! We showered afterwards and talked about her Holistic and Hedonistic interests as well as her passion for Prostrate Relief which I found fascinating. Anyway, she's only going to be in Vero for a few more days, so run don't walk if you want to see her!
    Madam D or Anna Domino is in Vero for the next few days on her Florida tour! This is repost of a review from about a year and half ago and describes what a session with her is like, if I was to describe it is like a combination of a visit with Krys in Palm Bay and Liberty'O Love in Cocoa, very PSE and a lot of fun! Catch her while you can, you won't be disappointed! I'm not sure if she's coming up to Melbourne, but I'll certainly find out when I visit her this weekend!

  3. #13908
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck with her, pretty sure her phone is ringing off the hook.
    She is in Vero even though her ad says Melbourne. If I have time to get down there I will try.

  4. #13907

    Aleja

    Amazing dream with Aleja on Tuesday. Comms still aren't great and she was 15 minutes late for our date, but we'll worth the wait. I've been seeing her for over a year now and she rarely disappoints. She has the softest mouth I've ever felt. Despite her current dental issues she never lets the teeth anywhere near your dick. She totally enjoys 69 and daty. It's so much more fun when they like it. And somehow her entire vagina hugs your dick. Most tight girls are tight going in but once you are in there is plenty of room. Hers seems to hug you all the way in. She is not much of a kisser but everything else is total GFE.

    She just moved to a place in west Melbourne. Not sure what her availability will be. But enjoy when you can.

    Be safe.

    MJ.

  5. #13906

    Misty

    Anyone have luck with her, pretty sure her phone is ringing off the hook.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I knew it was almost time for her to return to the game. Get her while you can guys she's truly amazing time!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/050043854176

    Bs.

  6. #13905

    Liberty. The Goddess

    A while ago, I had the immense pleasure to meet this Irish Wonder-Woman and erotic super-girl.

    WOW.

    What else can be said as already done. This lady is the dream of everyone who wants to have the dream of his life.

    RUN don't just walk.

    Nuru, massage and. PSE would be not enough to describe this SEX-volcano with beauty, grace and powerful techniques and endless endurance to fill 99% of your time with her with sexual and sensual pleasures you have not even dreamed of.

  7. #13904

    New pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has some new sexy pics as well. Definitely got me wanting to make the trip to Cocoa Beach to see her!

  8. #13903

    Tiny Heather


  9. #13902

    Stacey

    I paid a lovely visit to our Stacey today. I don't visit many providers these days, simply because they're nuts, pig ugly or exorbitantly expensive. Stacey seems to be one of very few that is none of those things. I don't typically consider good conversation as a requirement of a provider, which is 99% of the time a good thing. But Stacey is always good fun for a chat after the main event. I'm a boobs man, so it's probably just my imagination but are her boobs getting even more impressive LOL.

  10. #13901

    Juice / let me call you daddy

    Juice former name will do what she can to scam you as you might recall she has a bf that was telling her to get license plate pics of her John's. Once you see her often she will request money to buy daughter things and promise to see you once she gets a room etc. I've heard all the excuses.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/121122913372

    If I were you I would stay far away!

    Bs.

  11. #13900

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Tracey certainly is a blast from the past. But one of us has failing memory, Willie, because I always remember her being $80 LOL. Either way, definitely good value for money, and fantastic tits.
    It was $80, but I always gave her $100 because of the effort! Tracey was very good although I've experienced comparable with Liberty'O, both Heathers! It's rare for sure to find someone who really gets into performing fellatio with such enthusiasm and skill!

  12. #13899

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Does that bring back memories! I first met Tracey years ago when she was staying up in Titusville and she was much thinner and she was a lot of fun. When she moved to the apartment in Satellite Beach, she started to gain weight but always was a pleaser and her BBBJ was pretty damn good and I would see her frequently. I must have stopped seeing her for FS because of the reason you mentioned, but would continue to see her for 100 Mario's for a awesome BBBJ! Tracey was a wonderful woman and a great provider. I think I've told the story about me going to see her and arriving just fifteen minutes after LEO had arrested her for, I can't remember, but according to her neighbor, "Damn, you just missed her " Whew! I'm pretty sure she quit the hobby and moved away after that episode.
    Tracey certainly is a blast from the past. But one of us has failing memory, Willie, because I always remember her being $80 LOL. Either way, definitely good value for money, and fantastic tits.

  13. #13898

    Tracey Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    Before Stacey arrived I use to see Tracey in satellite beach and she was my go to for awhile. One thing she told me was she would shower and freshen up before and after each client and when you get a lot business and see clients back to back and odor can occur. Funny thing is I arrived to see Stacey one time for a QV at a discounted rate and someone else was in the area willing to pay more for a visit, at the time we had just got done smoking. So she said she couldn't miss this money which I understood and asked me to wait in my car and that this guy is pretty quick (and he was). Anyway skinny white guy pulls up in a truck and was gone within 15-20 min, then we smoked another one then got to business and that was when the odor hit me for the first time.
    Wow! Does that bring back memories! I first met Tracey years ago when she was staying up in Titusville and she was much thinner and she was a lot of fun. When she moved to the apartment in Satellite Beach, she started to gain weight but always was a pleaser and her BBBJ was pretty damn good and I would see her frequently. I must have stopped seeing her for FS because of the reason you mentioned, but would continue to see her for 100 Mario's for a awesome BBBJ! Tracey was a wonderful woman and a great provider. I think I've told the story about me going to see her and arriving just fifteen minutes after LEO had arrested her for, I can't remember, but according to her neighbor, "Damn, you just missed her " Whew! I'm pretty sure she quit the hobby and moved away after that episode.

  14. #13897
    Before Stacey arrived I use to see Tracey in satellite beach and she was my go to for awhile. One thing she told me was she would shower and freshen up before and after each client and when you get a lot business and see clients back to back and odor can occur. Funny thing is I arrived to see Stacey one time for a QV at a discounted rate and someone else was in the area willing to pay more for a visit, at the time we had just got done smoking. So she said she couldn't miss this money which I understood and asked me to wait in my car and that this guy is pretty quick (and he was). Anyway skinny white guy pulls up in a truck and was gone within 15-20 min, then we smoked another one then got to business and that was when the odor hit me for the first time.

  15. #13896
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    Long time member, long time since I posted! I've been away because of endless work but I checked the STG site and saw our little fluffy lover FINALLY made the move much, much closer to me and with the visits I've had prior and knowing how sweet she is when you haven't seen her in a while, I knew I was in for a treat, and she did not dissapoint for one second.

    Comms are always a breeze with her and when I arrived, she was ready to welcome me and people have talked about black hair Paige and her big "doe eyes" but Stacey has the eyes and smile that just make my palms sweat and the butterflies in my belly go flying! She opened the door barefoot, in booty shorts and a robe and it was almost a disaster because right before she opened the door, someone else came walking by! She gave me a nice hug and a kiss and we hung out for a while catching up. She's a great conversationalist because she is "habit-less" and you never have to hear about ENDLESS legal or drug problems that have YOU looking at the clock! LOL!

    The girl knows what I like and when she starts getting down to business, theres no stopping her! Her head game is unrealistic and I almost opted for the milkshake delivery but she likes to get on top and ride and I just love those big boobies bouncing around all over my face and when it was time, she jumped off, pulled off the raincoat and swallowed me down. We caught our breath and hung out for a while longer and she told me why she moved to her new location and why she wouldn't be going back and I couldn't be happier about that because her old place sucked! After a while, "junior" reminded me that I opted for the "extended visit" and that I brought extra raincoats! She got on her knees, face down and it didn't take long for me to fill the bag a second time. I cleaned up in the shower, we hung for 5 minutes and I was gone.
    I wouldn't say these are bad reviews of Stacey it's just being honest and speaking facts. No one is complaining about her services which are A1 it's just the odor part. I also know she reads these reviews so maybe her knowing her hygiene is the only issue to some maybe that will make her make sure that issue isn't an issue anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape