Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24858

    Sharonville

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. She answered text. Maintained conversation. Provided details like rates and address with no problem. Didn't ghost. Was actually apologetic about being 5 minutes late because she actually was showering.

    She's a very attractive spinner. The pics in her ad are old, from a time when she had a lot more weight. This is no problem for someone who appreciates spinners, a reddish haired freckly one a that. Good BBBJ and covered mish, where she was tight but not overwhelmed by size, as one might expect from a relatively tiny girl. She seemed conscientious about using a cover (though she didn't have one), maybe contrary to a prior report of BBFS for a $50 upcharge. I will repeat if I get a chance. I've missed her a few times when she was busy, but unlike others, she didn't flake or nod off before the visit or anything like that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-now/49706752
    Sharonville is a no fly zone, never.

  2. #24857

    An actual decent encounter -- non-flake list

    Saw this one. She answered text. Maintained conversation. Provided details like rates and address with no problem. Didn't ghost. Was actually apologetic about being 5 minutes late because she actually was showering.

    She's a very attractive spinner. The pics in her ad are old, from a time when she had a lot more weight. This is no problem for someone who appreciates spinners, a reddish haired freckly one a that. Good BBBJ and covered mish, where she was tight but not overwhelmed by size, as one might expect from a relatively tiny girl. She seemed conscientious about using a cover (though she didn't have one), maybe contrary to a prior report of BBFS for a $50 upcharge. I will repeat if I get a chance. I've missed her a few times when she was busy, but unlike others, she didn't flake or nod off before the visit or anything like that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-now/49706752

  3. #24856

    She was reported on earlier

    I couldn't find it right away but I want to say in the last month there was a positive report on her from a seasoned senior. When I reached out no incall and was at $250. Not normally my thing but she was on my list. She has reached out asking about a date a few times but it wasn't a good time for me to get a room.

    Keep er movin.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone takin the plunge? Apparently she now has incall. She has responded immediately to text which makes me think either she's worth the asking price or fake. My biggest concern is le.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

  4. #24855

    Ebony- Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone takin the plunge? Apparently she now has incall. She has responded immediately to text which makes me think either she's worth the asking price or fake. My biggest concern is le.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2
    I haven't met with her but know someone who has. I was in contact with her for a bit. Never pulled the trigger. She dances sometimes in the area, and has an amazing ass!

  5. #24854

    Young Ebony

    Has anyone takin the plunge? Apparently she now has incall. She has responded immediately to text which makes me think either she's worth the asking price or fake. My biggest concern is le.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

  6. #24853

    Rose

    The ad says "Ohio," uses a 330 number and the pictures are being used in ads all over the US.

    Good luck in your quest, Don Quixote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92255136

    Anyone seen this one? I thought she may be TGTBT but I texted and she immediately text back and sent pics & rates. Wants $140 for hr at a hotel in East gate. She texts back very quickly. She seems cool but she's either very punctual, which is different in a good way or is a bust. Can't figure out which one. Maybe I'll take the plunge, that ass is glorious!

    TYIA.

  7. #24852

    Definitly fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    If you look at all the photos under more photos it's a dead giveaway that's a fake ad and there's chicks in their packing a unit.
    She has ads running in Tucson and Phoenix at the same time as Cincinnati.

  8. #24851

    Enthusiastic Lauren Redux

    Guys, I got a ton of PM's. Here is the link, I'll do better next time.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/871639779373

    You can text her for rates. BBBJ, FS with options depending on your taste and confidence.

  9. #24850

    Did you look at all the photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92255136

    Anyone seen this one? I thought she may be TGTBT but I texted and she immediately text back and sent pics & rates. Wants $140 for hr at a hotel in East gate. She texts back very quickly. She seems cool but she's either very punctual, which is different in a good way or is a bust. Can't figure out which one. Maybe I'll take the plunge, that ass is glorious!

    TYIA.
    If you look at all the photos under more photos it's a dead giveaway that's a fake ad and there's chicks in their packing a unit.

  10. #24849

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing her on Seeking. (She stuck out in that venue because of her advanced age of 53.) She was using a slightly different set of pics, but I'm sure they were her.

    "Bombarded with requests" for a 53-year-old woman? You guys over here never cease to amaze me with your passion for grannies. (I sincerely hope you guys are getting a steep discount on this deal.).

    But anyway, I thought I would let you know that Seeking is an alternative way to contact her. Since AARP-qualifying women are not popular on Seeking, that might be an easier way to reach her, if you happen to have a membership.
    Hey grandma can you get me a soda. LOL have a good one be safe out there.

  11. #24848

    Dawn

    Tried to set up a meeting with her last night. She never got back with me until many hours later. Told her we would try for today. Set up an appointment, communication not great. Set outside until 45 minutes after scheduled time. Nothing but crickets.

  12. #24847

    Lilbit / Bobbie visit

    Took a chance on the Bobbie recommendation. She's a sweet woman late 40's and is good at what she does. She's thin, nice boobs, and well groomed. Met me in a sports bra and leggings. Mpops are on the table with the hour. Enthusiastic CBJ, very responsive to direction. She also gives direction well if you're into listening to those things. She can ride, and mish was also a nice view.

    EB / Mega will not let her post, so she's utr. Test her well and she'll treat you well. Contributing seniors can pm for details.

  13. #24846

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    She is but comms with her are spotty. So it's up to you. She is a one time hit and quit with me. She does get into it though I'll give her that.
    She has totally went down hill again has a dude or whatever has became a real clock watcher! Always on her phone her dude sits in her car and barks orders to her on her phone.

    Use to enjoy hanging with her but after the other night I will never repeat. Really a shame goes from a wonderful provider to a POS!

    Be safe and use caution.

  14. #24845

    Look who on secret

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4c4d02f1b06a93

    I have no history with this one but the history I've read on here is not good.

  15. #24844

    Flake list

    Honestly, this list could probably include just about every provider on Listcrawler / EB, who's not some kind of bot / scammer who's totally fake. But I'll provide a couple of time wasters.

    Mimi. Arranged to meet this one. Got within two minutes of the address she provided and she wants a pic, and / or wants to call. App I was using isn't set up for a call, and I don't want to deal with her on my main number. I told her if she wanted to see me, I'm right outside. She thought I was a cop. I thought she was a moron and a time waster. I moved on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91151486

    Hannah (on Montana). I tried a few others, since I'd made the journey out west. Hannah, who has been difficult to communicate with in the past, had just posted an ad, so I figured she must be awake. She was. She responded. Continuing what's been a long slow-motion effort for months, I even got the address of her apartment complex. But then she needs more time because she just got up. I circle around the area, come back. Crickets. Later get a text that she's gone to sleep.

    The nods are a hard thing to deal with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92295835

    I thought I'd try some new. I realized, like I always do, why it's pointless to bother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape