Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24627

    Dawn

    Tried to set up a meeting with her last night. She never got back with me until many hours later. Told her we would try for today. Set up an appointment, communication not great. Set outside until 45 minutes after scheduled time. Nothing but crickets.

  2. #24626

    Lilbit / Bobbie visit

    Took a chance on the Bobbie recommendation. She's a sweet woman late 40's and is good at what she does. She's thin, nice boobs, and well groomed. Met me in a sports bra and leggings. Mpops are on the table with the hour. Enthusiastic CBJ, very responsive to direction. She also gives direction well if you're into listening to those things. She can ride, and mish was also a nice view.

    EB / Mega will not let her post, so she's utr. Test her well and she'll treat you well. Contributing seniors can pm for details.

  3. #24625

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    She is but comms with her are spotty. So it's up to you. She is a one time hit and quit with me. She does get into it though I'll give her that.
    She has totally went down hill again has a dude or whatever has became a real clock watcher! Always on her phone her dude sits in her car and barks orders to her on her phone.

    Use to enjoy hanging with her but after the other night I will never repeat. Really a shame goes from a wonderful provider to a POS!

    Be safe and use caution.

  4. #24624

    Look who on secret

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4c4d02f1b06a93

    I have no history with this one but the history I've read on here is not good.

  5. #24623

    Flake list

    Honestly, this list could probably include just about every provider on Listcrawler / EB, who's not some kind of bot / scammer who's totally fake. But I'll provide a couple of time wasters.

    Mimi. Arranged to meet this one. Got within two minutes of the address she provided and she wants a pic, and / or wants to call. App I was using isn't set up for a call, and I don't want to deal with her on my main number. I told her if she wanted to see me, I'm right outside. She thought I was a cop. I thought she was a moron and a time waster. I moved on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91151486

    Hannah (on Montana). I tried a few others, since I'd made the journey out west. Hannah, who has been difficult to communicate with in the past, had just posted an ad, so I figured she must be awake. She was. She responded. Continuing what's been a long slow-motion effort for months, I even got the address of her apartment complex. But then she needs more time because she just got up. I circle around the area, come back. Crickets. Later get a text that she's gone to sleep.

    The nods are a hard thing to deal with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92295835

    I thought I'd try some new. I realized, like I always do, why it's pointless to bother.

  6. #24622

    Sara TongueTwister

    I had the pleasure of spending time with this dynamo this morning. She's as great as ever. I don't know why I wait so long between appointments with her. She is one of the last true professionals around, providing excellent service, great conversation, unrivaled passion and all at a very fair price point. I will be setting up a monthly engagement with her. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

    LC79.

  7. #24621

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    She is still an amazingly beautiful lady! Takes great care of that body.
    Way too long in the tooth, too much makeup (I guess to try to hide age), menu too limited, and had to join the rest of the overpriced bunch by significantly raising her prices. Will not repeat.

  8. #24620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year before the pandemic. She is not fat (which yes, puts her ahead of 75% of the women discussed on this board). However, the smoke smell was overpowering, and she was definitely on the "rough" side.

    She also had a nice personality. But definitely in the category of "would not repeat" for me.
    It's been years since I saw her so take my comments with a grain of salt. She is feisty and showing some mileage but she still has the finest ass in Cincinnati! She is one of the consummate professionals in our area. In a league with TongueTwister and Molly Daniels.

    BAM.

  9. #24619

    Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92255136

    Anyone seen this one? I thought she may be TGTBT but I texted and she immediately text back and sent pics & rates. Wants $140 for hr at a hotel in East gate. She texts back very quickly. She seems cool but she's either very punctual, which is different in a good way or is a bust. Can't figure out which one. Maybe I'll take the plunge, that ass is glorious!

    TYIA.

  10. #24618

    Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    She is still an amazingly beautiful lady! Takes great care of that body.
    I saw her about a year before the pandemic. She is not fat (which yes, puts her ahead of 75% of the women discussed on this board). However, the smoke smell was overpowering, and she was definitely on the "rough" side.

    She also had a nice personality. But definitely in the category of "would not repeat" for me.

  11. #24617

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    Different girl!

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Delicious Dawn changed her name to Taylor Nikole some time ago. Taylor Nikole / Delicious Dawn is now about 40. She's way past her prime, IMO, but she was quite attractive when she first appeared, circa 2009.
    She is still an amazingly beautiful lady! Takes great care of that body.

  12. #24616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Bunny

    Got a random text form Bunny. I never saw her but texted with her a bit. She was at a spot in camp Washington and a number ending 0864. She says she has no add up and is using a new number. Just want to be cautious.

    Does this ring a bell for anyone or has anyone seen her?

  13. #24615

    Delicious Dawn = Taylor Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same "Delicious Dawn" or a new Dawn?
    Different girl!

    https://tryst.link/escort/taylor-nikole

    Delicious Dawn changed her name to Taylor Nikole some time ago. Taylor Nikole / Delicious Dawn is now about 40. She's way past her prime, IMO, but she was quite attractive when she first appeared, circa 2009.

  14. #24614

    FYI: Dawn is / was on Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I've been bombarded with requests for Dawn's phone number. I've already answered some but the others will have to be patient. Sorry, but I just don't have time to handle everyone's questions about her looks, performance, etc, so when I respond I'll simply give you her number. Here's what I can share about her:

    She does not have any ads posted right now and I don't have photos to share. She claims to be 53 years old and I believe her. My personal opinion is that she looks pretty darn good for her age. She's a bit on the short side with hair a bit below her shoulders. She has nice legs (keeping in mind that she's 53 years old), a nice, round butt and REAL tits that are 36 DD (maybe she said 38 DD! Either way, they're damn nice! She's sweet, friendly, talkative, likes to laugh and, generally, has a very outgoing personality. She shaves her pussy and whenever I've been with her it's been VERY smoothly shaved. She has an open menu, likes to kiss and her blowjobs are fantastic. I was with her yesterday and I popped in her mouth. I think she swallowed, but I'm not 100% sure because she then went to the bathroom to get me a wash cloth for clean-up. I didn't hear any spitting and there was a bit of delay after the pop before she left the room. I should add that after I popped, she kept going to get every drop.

    On the negative side, like most of the other girls she has her financial problems and, as a result, moves around quite a bit. There's been a number of times I wanted to see her but she was in the process of finding a new motel and moving. And, of course, there's the ever-present trouble with credit cards and so forth. Suffice it to say, that it can be difficult to get in touch with her and / or set up a date. Her communication is OK, but not great. She has a dog but he's very friendly.

    There you go, Guys. Like I said, be patient and I'll get her number to you but I won't be answering any other questions. Hopefully, this answers most of them.
    I recall seeing her on Seeking. (She stuck out in that venue because of her advanced age of 53.) She was using a slightly different set of pics, but I'm sure they were her.

    "Bombarded with requests" for a 53-year-old woman? You guys over here never cease to amaze me with your passion for grannies. (I sincerely hope you guys are getting a steep discount on this deal.).

    But anyway, I thought I would let you know that Seeking is an alternative way to contact her. Since AARP-qualifying women are not popular on Seeking, that might be an easier way to reach her, if you happen to have a membership.

  15. #24613

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFordR69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    Tried searching to see if there are any reviews of a Mandy. There were some old ones but not pics or links to adds that worked. Curious if anyone has seen this one yet?
    I have seen Mandy. She was in Dayton when I saw her. She had some nice ankle jewelry issued by the county. Apparently, they have reclaimed it and now she's in Cincy.

    I would see her again and I have reached out several times since she has been posting in Cincy and not had any success at setting anything up. She said only outcall was available.

    She was a fun time and a good ride. I would only recommend the hhr as her price point is a bit on the high side. She looks good, easy to get along with and skills are very nice.

    Play safe.

    Stig.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape