Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7053
-
09-18-22 08:37 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 807The Lisa I know is at PBS not PA.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-22 08:08 #4892Regular Member

Posts: 21Nancy
Is Nancy's back open if so can someone pm her new number. I could walk in and just knock but I don't know if she will even open the door.
-
09-17-22 22:54 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 188Isn't Lisa at Pure Bliss?
Originally Posted by WyldLobo
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 22:26 #4890Regular Member

Posts: 13What a night. Good job bro.
Originally Posted by JoeMiami
[View Original Post]
I did the scope and walk on Roosies one Friday or sat night in July with nothing to show for it. Those Asians were wack. I didn't stop for those. I was hoping to find something. Didn't walk as much as you tho!
-I'm brand new to the game. Before I read any of this or that from this site or others. I had nothing to go by. Just barely figuring out the scams on Listcrawler. LOL.
I found my way now. Still a rook tho.
-
09-17-22 22:01 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 63So you mean PBS?
Originally Posted by WyldLobo
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 19:47 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 621Try Lisa
Try Lisa at Pink Angel. She is really really good.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-22 14:33 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 42BIS. Cindy
Saw yesterday on Twitter that Cindy (BTW, real pics on website and Twitter) is coming back today so I called to make the first appointment but I was already too late. You guys are too fast!
Every time before I see her I get nervous. To me she's just the perfect combination of a hot MILF and a good girl. That body although not 20's she keep it in good shape, I mean have you seen her massive milk pumps? Have you eaten her out with these meaty lips? Just perfect.
Our session was quick just over 30 min.
She opens the door for me and it's on we started making out right near the door. She don't let me take one breath in and we're in the room ripping our clothes off. I stop her at the BBJ step and beg for a shower, She obliged, we settle. Soaped me all over and took good care of the jewels. The shower is very small I don't like to waste time here.
Before we know it we're back in the room and I feel I'm rushing this a bit. I asked if I can extend and she said I can do whatever I want as long as no one else was behind me and I respect that. I also didn't want to mess up the next guy so I relaxed and kept going a little slower. BBJ, lots is slurping, dt, no tears. LOL.
I pick her up on the table and DATY her I just love that with her, moaning, wet I cover and enter the gates of Cindy. Her facial expressions are the best. I pop in 12 min, a Short rest and we say our goodbyes. Sweet girl, professional, delicate and a beast all in one.
-
09-17-22 12:37 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 188Aimee at PBS
I saw Aimee yesterday afternoon at PBS.
Like someone else said, she's cute and service was great. Totally recommend.
I really like the table shower there. I don't think any other place in Flushing has it.
Anyone see the other options? Curious which one is slim or slimmer than Aimee.
-
09-17-22 12:33 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 188Prices vary and not sure of hours. I'd follow them on Twitter and ask. Sometimes they have a Twitter special rate or something.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 14:41 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 152Interesting night in Queens
So took another triple out to Queens last night. First stop was a place I found in adult searching advertising 3 Latinas. The were located on 37th av and 98st. So they guy let's me in and walks me up the stairs. Dude is Colombian and real cool. Basically the place had a party atmosphere. All the girls were already busy so that guy askes me to have a seat and pulls a cold Corona out of the fridge and offer it to me. There is another dude I'm there in the kitchen where I was sitting another another Latina. She was curvy but too thick for my tastes. That didn't even matter because she didn't seem to be working anyway. She kept getting up and making out with the other dude in the kitchen. They were making out pretty heavy with with him sucking her tatas while leaning against the sink. This repeats several times. She later poured a cup of Tequila and insisted I have some. Finally the first girl finishes with her client and opens the door to let her client out. I get a a look at her and she was again too heavy and augmented for my taste. The cool dude motions that I can go in, but I pass and say I'll wait for the next girl. There were 2 other chics bouncing in and out of the rooms but neither of them seemed to be working either. I was happy about that because neither of them were to my likening. So I'm sitting there waiting for whatever is behind door number 2, and I'm thinking whatever comes out of door number 2 I'm going to have to fuk. There is no way I can turn down door 2 after drinking this guys stuff and chilling on his couch for 30 minutes. Finally door#2 open up and out come some small dude. I'm pretty sure whatever is in that room is going to be another pig and I'm throwing my money away. Finally the cool dude waves me in to the room. Until I got into the room I could not see what the girl looked like. Laying on the bed was a drop dead gorgeous Colombiana with jet black hair down to her perfect ass. She didn't seem to have any augmentations and was just beautiful. We start and I am baffled as to how this girls can be so incredibly tight and she has been at it all day. I think she squirted at one point since the slip of the condom became different and watery. I have an issue sometimes if I'm bagging an extremely beautiful women where I can't nut because something comes over me that tells me no matter what, I cannot really have this girl and it's hopeless because she is not mine. So anyway I didn't nut no matter how hard I tried. After I left my cock was hurting for 45 min from being squeezed so hard in inside her. Since I didn't nut I decided to head over to 79th an Roosevelt to see if I could find the garage spot that someone told me about (I couldn't find it). Next I decided to just drive up and down Roosevelt to see what I can spot. It's now about 12:30 am. Good lord I spotted some absolutely hot Latinas around those clubs (another day for those). The Asian were out in force, but not as many as I had seen on other occasions. Finally I spotted this really cute petite young looking standing in front of a building. She was very pretty and petite. She had a genuine school girl look and can't be any older than 19 or 20. Took me about another hr to find parking but finally succeed. However, I didn't walk up to her right way. When I got out I decided to walk from about 98th st down to about 75th. That's when I saw some absolutely smashing women. Some of them I wasn't sure if they were working or not. I even passed by one door / business twice and I could have sworn I heard the sound of several women fuking. My point in doing the walk was to pass by all the Asian spots to see if there may be another girl who could top the one that I had already spied. Since that didn't happen I decided to pay her a visit. When I walked up to her she looked very hesitant. Then she said something to the effect "If it's too big" I'm AA by the way, despite the myth we don't all have mule diks. Anyway, again she was super duper tight, and had a beautiful body underneath her loose fitting school clothes. I tried to take it easy on her since she was concerned about that, but I still gently destroyed to the point of 2 shaking convulsive orgasms. This time I didn't leave with an aching cock like the last girl go figure. No I'm not telling you what the cross street is because all you mongers will go out there and ruin here. Well at least not until I get one more session with her which will probably be tonight. It was probably 3:30 am before I left Queens.
-
09-16-22 13:01 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 2496Thank you and what's their rates and hours of operation please?
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 10:23 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 188PBS and BIS are all within a 10 min walk form the Flushing 7 train station.
Originally Posted by JoeMiami
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 21:41 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 74Aimee PBS
Nice report. I been thinking of booking Aimee or the other Japanese girl Suki. Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by AnotherOwl484
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 08:56 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 152OMG would someone please PM me where these places are?
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 01:38 #4879Senior Member

Posts: 97Viki PA
She's a VERY good actress. Very good at GFE. Really playful, laughs and giggles a lot. Very responsive. You'll fall for her, I'm sure many who saw her probably has. She's mid-late 20's, pretty face. The pics are her.
Anyway, got in the room, helped me out of my clothes. Got in the showers, cleaned each other. DFK then preview BBBJ. Takes it as deep as she could. Back to the room. Dried up. I opted to skip the massage. She does her cat bath, licking my nips then onto to BBJ, she really goes at it. Whole body swaying back and forth, twisting and turning. I'm not one who really enjoys BJs, doesn't do much for me but I can tell that she has mad skills at doing this. Then it was my turn. Did my own cat bath on her. Trailed down to DATY. Very responsive acted like she really enjoyed it. Acted like she came multiple times.
Covers on and onto the main event. Here's where I figured she was a Grade A actress and the session took a 180. She was honestly loose. I could barely feel anything when I was inside her. I saw her late a night, so she might gotten tons of action throughout the day to be that loose. Mind you, I'm not small, slightly above average yet could barely feel anything. She was moaning, making noises like I was the best sex she's even had. I was having difficulty finishing, had to rely on other senses, kissing, grabbing onto her ass, and boobs. I closed my eyes and really focused until I finally popped a pretty weak load.
Kind of an odd session. The GFE was great, but the sex wasn't.












Reply With Quote





