Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 471 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 7053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4878

    Aimee

    First post, booked Aimee at PBS, easy parking today. Setup a session and got in a bit early. MMS greeted me and confirmed Aimee, brought me to her room. She was shy but very sweet and cute. Clothes came right off and over to TS, a little awkward with MMS doing laundry next door but I get it.

    TS was sensual and through with DFK and lots of body to body. Silky smooth skin to begin with and invited exploration. Really nice C's to fondle. She flipped me gave a nice bbj and got on top with additional DFK. She rubbed her V on Jr a lot and was into it. She offered BBCG I said no, just not sure about that. About 20 mins table shower since we were both enjoying that.

    Onto the room, meh on the DATY but great lips down below. All positions taken her ass was great. I left with a smile. Would return.

  2. #4877

    Pink Angel Ghosted Me

    Wanted to try Clara yesterday at Pink Angel, but was ghosted by them. Offered a name and told them I follow them on different boards to so I'm serious.

    How often do you have to go to be a regular?

    I went back to BIS and had Una again. I was annoyed bc I wanted to try Ivy since she seems like fun but she was away.

  3. #4876
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Salma

    Quote Originally Posted by Deecee101  [View Original Post]
    Everything she does is pretty amazing actually. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
    You steered me right. Thank you sir!

  4. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Any one tried the new Japanese at PBS?
    There's been a review of her on another forum.

  5. #4874

    Intel definitely needed.

    Took a trip out to Queens Roosevelt Ave today with the expressed purpose of discovering more chica house. Unfortunately it turned out to be a complete fail. This place is pretty much the Red Light district of NY, so there has to be a plathora of houses out her. Can someone please PM me some Intel on the Latin House.

  6. #4873

    PBS Japanese

    Any one tried the new Japanese at PBS?

  7. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussma  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the profile! Yep I am one of those she might overwhelm. For Latinas I prefer Dina over at Special Guests. She has curves but overall she is tall and Slender.

    Amen to that. If there was only one beer, I'm scared to consider what that one brand would be!
    I'm more into Dina too. She has a very nice ass and top but she's still on the slim and fit side. Very good service too.

    But yeah it all depends on which flavors you like.

  8. #4871

    Scandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    Candy isn't giving me price. A plus is. Although it's a pretty high one!!
    They are base 200/ hr which includes the 50 house fee for covered everything, then can tip for extra. BBJ, DATY, etc depending on the provider.

  9. #4870
    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    Candy isn't giving me price. A plus is. Although it's a pretty high one!!
    I'd go with a+ cause I've always had good luck there. Ask for Chloe. True GFE. But that's my opinion.

  10. #4869

    Candy plus

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Scandy is usually busiest past midnight, so the girls might be really worn out, just about to head to bed or sleeping in the early morning when you visit. A+ on the other hand, you would most likely be the first customer of the day and get more GFE level of service.
    Candy isn't giving me price. A plus is. Although it's a pretty high one!!

  11. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    One of those is giving me a flat $ . Closer to PA number. The other is giving me. 5 and tip between myself and the girl. And I think the other one, beauty I s? I'm having trouble finding Twitter or ig for that one. So, I'm still undecided. I have to be rolling early 60 ish to town, get car turned in and shuttle to LaG for 11.15 take off. I think I've got this?? LOL sure don't want to miss the bird!
    Scandy is usually busiest past midnight, so the girls might be really worn out, just about to head to bed or sleeping in the early morning when you visit. A+ on the other hand, you would most likely be the first customer of the day and get more GFE level of service.

  12. #4867

    Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCity  [View Original Post]
    S-candy and a+ spa are 24/7 and I think bis opens up at 9 am.
    One of those is giving me a flat $ . Closer to PA number. The other is giving me. 5 and tip between myself and the girl. And I think the other one, beauty I s? I'm having trouble finding Twitter or ig for that one. So, I'm still undecided. I have to be rolling early 60 ish to town, get car turned in and shuttle to LaG for 11.15 take off. I think I've got this?? LOL sure don't want to miss the bird!

  13. #4866

    Layla. Pure Bliss

    Booked to see Lisa because, but ran 30 minutes late, so she was busy when I got there. Mms told to see to Layla. She's my type physically, so I was sold.

    Went up there and was let in by the mms to Layla's room. She was already waiting for me in a nice black lingerie one piece. Nice little frame on her. She's like 5'1 max, with a nice rack. D. Cute face. I'd say she's 30's and looking good. I showered at home right before I went there. Usually I shower right before I monger and shower there again so I was ready.

    Layla Hugged me, then undressed me, and right away goes down for preview Pre shower BBJ. Her BBJ is excellent with a lot of eye contact. Quick DFK and off to the shower room where she gave more BBJ and some rimming. DFK. P2 P body slide.

    In the room we resumed the activities beginning with Layla BBJ me in 69 while I dine on her tasty kitty. Allowed some light FIV. Then suited up and started riding me in CG, RCG, DS. She was asking me if I want to CIM, but I couldn't hold it and blew in the bag. Finished in DS. I really enjoyed Layla. Nice rack. Soft nice skin. We ended with a surprisingly good massage. 280 $ For the hour. Tried to please and she did for sure.

  14. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'll be headed to the airport soon, it will be pretty early in the am. I think before PA opens up. I want to find one cream of the crop stop on my way out of town. I see a couple of 24 hr places on StG. I sure would appreciate any tips and pointers to get me headed in the right direction, with a little bit of a plan instead of free styling. Thanks in advance!!

    Senior member here!!
    The 24 hours places on ad sites are just less predictable. Unusually not as good but YMMV you could hit a home run.

  15. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'll be headed to the airport soon, it will be pretty early in the am. I think before PA opens up. I want to find one cream of the crop stop on my way out of town. I see a couple of 24 hr places on StG. I sure would appreciate any tips and pointers to get me headed in the right direction, with a little bit of a plan instead of free styling. Thanks in advance!!

    Senior member here!!
    S-candy and a+ spa are 24/7 and I think bis opens up at 9 am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape