Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 573 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 623 673 1073 1573 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24640

    Sexi Lexi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92089568

    Swear I've seen this one used to post a lot around time covid started anyone have info?

  2. #24639

    Re: Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Maybe she IS real. I just called and, much to my surprise, she actually answered the phone. I told her I might be able to see her tomorrow and asked what part of town she's in. She said she moves around and asked me to text her when I'm ready to set a date. She also said her name is Kayla which, I think, someone already mentioned. Here's what confuses me, though: I check LC almost every day and I've never seen her ad. But when I click on the "Old Posts" tab, it shows that she's been advertising since mid-July. Maybe my old age is catching up to me, but I can't imagine I would have ignored an ad with someone as good looking as she is. It just doesn't seem to make sense. Anyway, maybe she's not TGTBT afterall.
    I reported on her at the beginning of the summer: She requires FaceTime to meet (I've FaceTimed w her twice), she's real, but she's also young and really stupid. Wasted an entire Friday night of mine-and room cost-and I watched from my motel room as she bounced around, hopped into a busted Honda, and came back with some young hood dude. They went and knocked on the room above mine, and no one answered. The whole time ignoring my text and even seeing her walk past face to face. And I had just FaceTimed her and she had given me the room # (it was the wrong one). The next day, I wrote a full review about it. I tried to see one of her friends later that week (didn't know it was her friend) and she jumped on the FaceTime call and, instead of apologizing, started going off on me like a petulant child for writing a bad review (was I supposed to write a good one after all that.? Then she told me to "stop writing bad reviews, or you won't get play from NO hoes. " Like she was some kinda Union Boss of the Local Hoes 507 or something LOL.

    I bet you can maybe get some from her, but she sketched me all the way out.

  3. #24638

    I've Seen Her Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Maybe she IS real. I just called and, much to my surprise, she actually answered the phone. I told her I might be able to see her tomorrow and asked what part of town she's in. She said she moves around and asked me to text her when I'm ready to set a date. She also said her name is Kayla which, I think, someone already mentioned. Here's what confuses me, though: I check LC almost every day and I've never seen her ad. But when I click on the "Old Posts" tab, it shows that she's been advertising since mid-July. Maybe my old age is catching up to me, but I can't imagine I would have ignored an ad with someone as good looking as she is. It just doesn't seem to make sense. Anyway, maybe she's not TGTBT afterall.
    I've seen her ad before but overlooked it assuming it was a scam.

  4. #24637

    Sharonville

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. She answered text. Maintained conversation. Provided details like rates and address with no problem. Didn't ghost. Was actually apologetic about being 5 minutes late because she actually was showering.

    She's a very attractive spinner. The pics in her ad are old, from a time when she had a lot more weight. This is no problem for someone who appreciates spinners, a reddish haired freckly one a that. Good BBBJ and covered mish, where she was tight but not overwhelmed by size, as one might expect from a relatively tiny girl. She seemed conscientious about using a cover (though she didn't have one), maybe contrary to a prior report of BBFS for a $50 upcharge. I will repeat if I get a chance. I've missed her a few times when she was busy, but unlike others, she didn't flake or nod off before the visit or anything like that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-now/49706752
    Sharonville is a no fly zone, never.

  5. #24636

    An actual decent encounter -- non-flake list

    Saw this one. She answered text. Maintained conversation. Provided details like rates and address with no problem. Didn't ghost. Was actually apologetic about being 5 minutes late because she actually was showering.

    She's a very attractive spinner. The pics in her ad are old, from a time when she had a lot more weight. This is no problem for someone who appreciates spinners, a reddish haired freckly one a that. Good BBBJ and covered mish, where she was tight but not overwhelmed by size, as one might expect from a relatively tiny girl. She seemed conscientious about using a cover (though she didn't have one), maybe contrary to a prior report of BBFS for a $50 upcharge. I will repeat if I get a chance. I've missed her a few times when she was busy, but unlike others, she didn't flake or nod off before the visit or anything like that.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-now/49706752

  6. #24635

    She was reported on earlier

    I couldn't find it right away but I want to say in the last month there was a positive report on her from a seasoned senior. When I reached out no incall and was at $250. Not normally my thing but she was on my list. She has reached out asking about a date a few times but it wasn't a good time for me to get a room.

    Keep er movin.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone takin the plunge? Apparently she now has incall. She has responded immediately to text which makes me think either she's worth the asking price or fake. My biggest concern is le.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

  7. #24634

    Ebony- Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone takin the plunge? Apparently she now has incall. She has responded immediately to text which makes me think either she's worth the asking price or fake. My biggest concern is le.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2
    I haven't met with her but know someone who has. I was in contact with her for a bit. Never pulled the trigger. She dances sometimes in the area, and has an amazing ass!

  8. #24633

    Young Ebony

    Has anyone takin the plunge? Apparently she now has incall. She has responded immediately to text which makes me think either she's worth the asking price or fake. My biggest concern is le.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2

  9. #24632

    Rose

    The ad says "Ohio," uses a 330 number and the pictures are being used in ads all over the US.

    Good luck in your quest, Don Quixote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92255136

    Anyone seen this one? I thought she may be TGTBT but I texted and she immediately text back and sent pics & rates. Wants $140 for hr at a hotel in East gate. She texts back very quickly. She seems cool but she's either very punctual, which is different in a good way or is a bust. Can't figure out which one. Maybe I'll take the plunge, that ass is glorious!

    TYIA.

  10. #24631

    Definitly fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    If you look at all the photos under more photos it's a dead giveaway that's a fake ad and there's chicks in their packing a unit.
    She has ads running in Tucson and Phoenix at the same time as Cincinnati.

  11. #24630

    Enthusiastic Lauren Redux

    Guys, I got a ton of PM's. Here is the link, I'll do better next time.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/871639779373

    You can text her for rates. BBBJ, FS with options depending on your taste and confidence.

  12. #24629

    Did you look at all the photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/92255136

    Anyone seen this one? I thought she may be TGTBT but I texted and she immediately text back and sent pics & rates. Wants $140 for hr at a hotel in East gate. She texts back very quickly. She seems cool but she's either very punctual, which is different in a good way or is a bust. Can't figure out which one. Maybe I'll take the plunge, that ass is glorious!

    TYIA.
    If you look at all the photos under more photos it's a dead giveaway that's a fake ad and there's chicks in their packing a unit.

  13. #24628

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing her on Seeking. (She stuck out in that venue because of her advanced age of 53.) She was using a slightly different set of pics, but I'm sure they were her.

    "Bombarded with requests" for a 53-year-old woman? You guys over here never cease to amaze me with your passion for grannies. (I sincerely hope you guys are getting a steep discount on this deal.).

    But anyway, I thought I would let you know that Seeking is an alternative way to contact her. Since AARP-qualifying women are not popular on Seeking, that might be an easier way to reach her, if you happen to have a membership.
    Hey grandma can you get me a soda. LOL have a good one be safe out there.

  14. #24627

    Dawn

    Tried to set up a meeting with her last night. She never got back with me until many hours later. Told her we would try for today. Set up an appointment, communication not great. Set outside until 45 minutes after scheduled time. Nothing but crickets.

  15. #24626

    Lilbit / Bobbie visit

    Took a chance on the Bobbie recommendation. She's a sweet woman late 40's and is good at what she does. She's thin, nice boobs, and well groomed. Met me in a sports bra and leggings. Mpops are on the table with the hour. Enthusiastic CBJ, very responsive to direction. She also gives direction well if you're into listening to those things. She can ride, and mish was also a nice view.

    EB / Mega will not let her post, so she's utr. Test her well and she'll treat you well. Contributing seniors can pm for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape