Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2461
    Zod = Michelle hype man = Michelle (All of Zod's posts pertain to Michelle and her new suite mates. I'm all for the hype and the support for providers, but this one feels like a shill.

    Good news is, Michelle delivers. So if there is a comparison of Aria and Pamela to Michelle, then that's a good sign.

  2. #2460

    HealerMila

    Hey all! Any intel on this HealerMila? Rent a friend? I wonder what that involves? Having coffee? LOL.

    https://www.massagebook.com/San_Dieg...age~HealerMila#staff.

  3. #2459

    Pamela and Aria. New to MV

    I'll give you gents a couple reviews of some new SD blood. Pamela and Aria located in Mission Valley. They are in the same building and I would say are learning and in need of some good teachers.

    Pamela. Very hot Brazilian girl that doesn't speak a ton of English, but she more than speaks with her amazing body and sensual moves. FS is on the table and the session is fun. I kind of found it charming communicating with her and her smile is sexy and fun. Starts with a hot rub and turns spicy quickly. Mutual touch is encouraged and things escalate quickly.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/bcaf5...0-3d4a914ea4a2

    Aria. Hot black girl with blonde hair, she is a local stripper looking for that hustle. She definitely knows how to move and handle her body. She is really raw and new so I think a lot will open up with time and teaching. I would say we have an important public service opportunity to help her learn. I enjoyed myself for sure.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/68d28...a-47bbd14b4bce

    Treat these girls right and they will be fun for a long time!

  4. #2458

    Pamela / Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Tats in the pics don't line up. I'm guessing these are all fakes but perhaps a representation. Ad style matches that of Michelle, who also uses pics in a similar fashion. Not sure if they are working together.
    Good guess! Michelle and Pamela work in the same office. Pamela is new and fantastic. Michelle is one of a kind. Pics are a good representation. Go see both of these fantastic ladies! All good things!

  5. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEmp  [View Original Post]
    Tats in the pics don't line up. I'm guessing these are all fakes but perhaps a representation. Ad style matches that of Michelle, who also uses pics in a similar fashion. Not sure if they are working together.

  6. #2456

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jashogun  [View Original Post]
    Long time member, first time poster, it's about time I gave back, right.

    Anyways, her second day on the job. Looks like pics, tall, long legged Latina from Mexico. What you don't see are her braces, and some baby marks, and loose skin. Boobs are some of the best naturals I've seen and felt with nice long nips. Face is cute, and she does have some massage skills.

    However, I couldn't resist and went to play with her wet kitty and beautiful melons from the start, then finished with the massage last, and she didn't short me on time. Was hoping for a VIP upgrade, and believe me, I tried, but no such luck, she said, "Massage only" Special is at $160 / hr now, and I believe worth it. Treat her nice, she's a sweetheart, and hopefully her menu will open up in the future.
    Nice post, thank you! I love a woman with long legs! She can give a legit massage and has amazing natural boobs, I'm definitely adding her to my bucket list. Yeah, $160/ hour is definitely worth it. Can't wait to be back in San Diego!

  7. #2455

  8. #2454

    Boobs are amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Boobs look amazing. These $140 specials are great! Any intel is appreciated. Thanks!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/63c9a...d-3e1820689ff0
    Long time member, first time poster, it's about time I gave back, right.

    Anyways, her second day on the job. Looks like pics, tall, long legged Latina from Mexico. What you don't see are her braces, and some baby marks, and loose skin. Boobs are some of the best naturals I've seen and felt with nice long nips. Face is cute, and she does have some massage skills.

    However, I couldn't resist and went to play with her wet kitty and beautiful melons from the start, then finished with the massage last, and she didn't short me on time. Was hoping for a VIP upgrade, and believe me, I tried, but no such luck, she said, "Massage only" Special is at $160 / hr now, and I believe worth it. Treat her nice, she's a sweetheart, and hopefully her menu will open up in the future.

  9. #2453
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, HH definitely had lots of hotties. They also started advertising in the Reader and other newspapers and got so popular and busy with so much traffic when they were on the first floor in the MV location; I eventually stopped going. There are still several hotties that are independents now.
    I agree!! Mila, Luna and Christina were my go to's!!

  10. #2452

    Mulan

    Anyone have any Intel on this new specialist? If not I'll call my own number and report.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9ca26...d-90993fb4ab27

  11. #2451

    Marissa. OK, not great

    Quote Originally Posted by Poksman  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Encinitas for a hot tantric massage. That person has since moved to Texas. In any case, any experience with this one? I need to relive the glory days.
    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f19f9...8-2f4c7fc979c0
    The pictures Marissa posts on RubMD are dated, the same pictures that I saw five years ago when I booked a session. Not really "tantra" more of a lot of teasing and almost edging. And nothing more than a topless HJ finish. Not worth repeating, and if you're looking for real tantra, you won't find it with Marissa.

  12. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by Poksman  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Encinitas for a hot tantric massage. That person has since moved to Texas. In any case, any experience with this one? I need to relive the glory days.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f19f9...8-2f4c7fc979c0
    I wouldn't bother. The pics are real, perhaps a little dated at this point. I wouldn't really call this tantric. Just teasing which gets dubbed as edging, and a he finish. Not a whole lot of real tantra going on in town, but there is Lily in Carlsbad (on RBMd) and you may throw Ria River in that category. There was a provider, Clarity, that used to be in Del Mar, Encinitas. I think she may still provide services, but her massage session was the hottest tantric I had. You can google Window into Clarity.

  13. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by RillaGawd  [View Original Post]
    Damn I miss HH LOL.
    Yeah, HH definitely had lots of hotties. They also started advertising in the Reader and other newspapers and got so popular and busy with so much traffic when they were on the first floor in the MV location; I eventually stopped going. There are still several hotties that are independents now.

  14. #2448
    Quote Originally Posted by CtDemonet  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman as promised my tour of San Diego commences with Liz.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/467a4...c-b386cb70e1f6#reviews-1.

    Very easy to communicate over text, set up a 45 min session for $200 day before. Once I got to her complex she texted me the apartment number.

    Nice little space on a standard table, started with a relaxed massage light not Swedish or cmt level. She looks just like her pictures with the teal jacket. Absolutely fit body with abs and delicious curves. Super tan Brazilian mami maybe late 30's by her face. She kept a bikini / lingerie on the whole time. I didn't ask for any upgrades or extras.

    After 15 min went for the flip and she continued a front massage before some light teasing then focusing on junior. Her tease of the D was the best part better than the actual finish. The finish was kind of mechanical and she noticed I wasn't popping so she asked if I was going to cum for her, I finished myself then took a shower.

    She allowed light mutual touch I rubbed her back and stomach and grabbed some handfuls of them cheeks.

    Very little talking I had to initiate everything. Not clock watching but I've had more engaged sessions. She's still super hot and I enjoyed the session overall but wouldn't repeat.

    So next on the list I have:

    Michelle.

    Asian Bailee.

    Izabelli.
    Izabelli is a lot of fun. Her and Victoria are favorites. And Victoria is starting to do some content. Extras are a little tougher to come by or more expensive with her but the massage and view are amazing in my opinion.

  15. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by CtDemonet  [View Original Post]
    So next on the list I have:

    Michelle.

    Asian Bailee.

    Izabelli.

    Sarahi.

    Kali.
    Can't wait for the Asian Bailee and Sarahi review. TYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape