Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5389
-
09-13-22 23:28 #2449Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yeah, HH definitely had lots of hotties. They also started advertising in the Reader and other newspapers and got so popular and busy with so much traffic when they were on the first floor in the MV location; I eventually stopped going. There are still several hotties that are independents now.
Originally Posted by RillaGawd
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 21:05 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 36Izabelli is a lot of fun. Her and Victoria are favorites. And Victoria is starting to do some content. Extras are a little tougher to come by or more expensive with her but the massage and view are amazing in my opinion.
Originally Posted by CtDemonet
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 21:04 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 34Can't wait for the Asian Bailee and Sarahi review. TYI.
Originally Posted by CtDemonet
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 20:21 #2446Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kira
Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg
[View Original Post]
Great memories guys! Kira responded back to my text. She was friendly and engaging. She did tell me that she used to work at HH many years ago! I am definitely putting her on my bucket list!
Originally Posted by Bane858
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 18:52 #2445Senior Member

Posts: 618Kacey is real, one of the original members of the "Miracle Oasis" crew by SDSU. Her pictures are real; she has had a lot of work done since the MO days. Everything is on the menu but I would expect the PD prices are prevalent at this point.
Originally Posted by Jash198
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 16:12 #2444Senior Member

Posts: 95Kacey
Anyone have intel on Kacey? Her ad doesn't seem to add up and doesn't give much information. I was able to find her on PD but prices are expensive. Did a search in forum and got a few hits but since RR is down now couldn't match the ads. Pictures are amazing but google searching her number didn't give me anything reliable. She said she offers 4 hands with vipkimmy on PD but can only imagine that will cost you a weeks pay.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/05c3a...6-052d728acaaf
-
09-13-22 15:21 #2443Senior Member

Posts: 158Kira
She never responded to my texts 🥲. I'll try again one day.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 15:17 #2442Senior Member

Posts: 158Marissa
I used to go to Encinitas for a hot tantric massage. That person has since moved to Texas. In any case, any experience with this one? I need to relive the glory days.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f19f9...8-2f4c7fc979c0
-
09-13-22 15:03 #2441Senior Member

Posts: 95She has an amazing body but personally I don't think her face was that attractive. Maybe a 6 or 7/10 but everyone's opinions are different. The only complaint for me was her incall was so hot temperature wise. It was pretty warm even with fans on. I wouldn't use the shower either it wasn't the cleanest. YMMV with her but it was standard HE for me with a few slides. Her accent is cute.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 12:50 #2440Senior Member

Posts: 110Anya
Her boobs do like great, any info?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 01:00 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 112I think it's the same girl from HH. I stumbled onto one girls Instagram once and found a whole bunch of other HH girls as connections, Kira included. Funny thing is, I wasn't even looking for them. I was looking up a popular nightclub in the gaslamp and realized I recognized 3 girls in the pic LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 22:17 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 34Damn I miss HH LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 20:17 #2437Banned Member

Posts: 3075I saw almost every provider at Heavenly Hands (LOL) and I don't recall those pictures. In Kira's ad she indicated she recently moved to San Diego. Heavenly Hands has closed shop over a year plus so I don't know if Kira was part of HH. Her pictures are hot!
Originally Posted by Bane858
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 19:44 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 226I wonder if this was the same Aussie that was at Heavenly Hands around the time they closed up shop? I can't remember her name but she was HOT.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 16:21 #2435Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kira Point Loma
Kira looks amazing. I have several ATFs in the Point Loma area that I wasn't paying attention to Kira's ad. I am still on my road trip, but I am definitely putting her on my bucket list, with your recommendations, JackeR! Her boobs look amazing!
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






