Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinstl7537  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...212/3147821488

    Saw these two the other day didn't catch their names, not really what I expected and definitely could have gotten a better deal elsewhere.

    The younger of the two was fairly attractive but only DATY while the older gave an ok HJ / fake BJ.

    Pics of the younger are accurate, older was heavier than what the pics showed.

    Both were pleasant enough, though in a bit of a hurry. Don't plan on repeating.
    That's Bree and company, there are many reports on here about her. Bree is the younger of the two. Everyone is to big for her unless you have a micro penis or like to get pegged. Business must be drying up and their trying a new approach.

  2. #10901
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone please share some info about this one? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberrr-lynne
    What I had read is she's got an extensive issues with the law. Also pimp or boyfriend.

  3. #10900
    Quote Originally Posted by StlBang  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her about a month ago and she quoted me 400 for an hour and I said no thank you.
    This hobby sucks in stl. A different woman quoted 300 for hh and over 400 for hr.

    LOL WTF people. ONLY just a year ago it used to be 160 for regular. 200 for something decent and 400-100 for literal porn star.

    Why are people paying "junkies" 300 for hh? Don't even remember her deposit she said on phone. Smh.

  4. #10899

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone please share some info about this one? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberrr-lynne
    Save your money my brother wasted his on her, said he would not repeat even if I paid for it.

  5. #10898

    Two girls not worth the price of admission

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...212/3147821488

    Saw these two the other day didn't catch their names, not really what I expected and definitely could have gotten a better deal elsewhere.

    The younger of the two was fairly attractive but only DATY while the older gave an ok HJ / fake BJ.

    Pics of the younger are accurate, older was heavier than what the pics showed.

    Both were pleasant enough, though in a bit of a hurry. Don't plan on repeating.

  6. #10897
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone please share some info about this one? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberrr-lynne
    She's been around for a long time. Never seen her, but her prices are outrageous (375 hr? Lmao) so I definitely won't.

  7. #10896

    Amber

    Anyone please share some info about this one? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberrr-lynne

  8. #10895
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteShadow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have blonde Lola's new number? I am told she is back and looks pretty good. Feel free to PM.
    Never trust a woman named Lola.

  9. #10894

    Lola

    Does anyone have blonde Lola's new number? I am told she is back and looks pretty good. Feel free to PM.

  10. #10893
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimerSs  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting the weekend of the 23rd, looking for a well known AA provider with the best GFE. Prefer a curvy provider with a great natural set. Thanks in advance.
    I'm sure other will have their take but if I were in your shoes I would seriously think about hitting up Destiny. She's very sweet and sexy as hell! The STL Vixen thread has info on her as well as a quick search in this forum as well.

  11. #10892

    Parker

    Just saw Parker on a P411 ad so looks like she might be accepting new clients if you are able to verify with her (I verified without p411 a while back and have since joined it).

    Hope that helps some fans who haven't been able to get in with her.

  12. #10891

    Anyone Reports

    The wife is going out of town next week, so I will have some free time.

    My plan to dream of at least 2 of these ladies. Does anyone have any info on any them? My inbox is clean if you prefer DMs.

    Door #1.

    https://callescort.org/314-861-7853

    Door #2.

    https://callescort.org/314-499-1337

    Door #3.

    https://callescort.org/314-797-3836

    Door #4.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/431393584349

    Stay Safe.

  13. #10890

    Read vixen thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    I don't care what she looks like. Just want a talented gal for a good FF. I don't usually go deep enough to choke them. Getting puked on is not my thing.
    I know they hate to see it on here but Destiny with the vixens has little to no gag reflex and is gorgeous with a great curvy body. I believe she said she had her tonsils removed so she has even less sensitivity than before.

  14. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?
    I don't care what she looks like. Just want a talented gal for a good FF. I don't usually go deep enough to choke them. Getting puked on is not my thing.

  15. #10888
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Destiny with the stlvixens group.
    He posted "Lot of the recommendations I'm seeing are very on the expensive side. Some of us have a budget here".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape