Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10894

    Lola

    Does anyone have blonde Lola's new number? I am told she is back and looks pretty good. Feel free to PM.

  2. #10893
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimerSs  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting the weekend of the 23rd, looking for a well known AA provider with the best GFE. Prefer a curvy provider with a great natural set. Thanks in advance.
    I'm sure other will have their take but if I were in your shoes I would seriously think about hitting up Destiny. She's very sweet and sexy as hell! The STL Vixen thread has info on her as well as a quick search in this forum as well.

  3. #10892

    Parker

    Just saw Parker on a P411 ad so looks like she might be accepting new clients if you are able to verify with her (I verified without p411 a while back and have since joined it).

    Hope that helps some fans who haven't been able to get in with her.

  4. #10891

    Anyone Reports

    The wife is going out of town next week, so I will have some free time.

    My plan to dream of at least 2 of these ladies. Does anyone have any info on any them? My inbox is clean if you prefer DMs.

    Door #1.

    https://callescort.org/314-861-7853

    Door #2.

    https://callescort.org/314-499-1337

    Door #3.

    https://callescort.org/314-797-3836

    Door #4.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/431393584349

    Stay Safe.

  5. #10890

    Read vixen thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    I don't care what she looks like. Just want a talented gal for a good FF. I don't usually go deep enough to choke them. Getting puked on is not my thing.
    I know they hate to see it on here but Destiny with the vixens has little to no gag reflex and is gorgeous with a great curvy body. I believe she said she had her tonsils removed so she has even less sensitivity than before.

  6. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan83  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a non-bbw, cute for FF and DT. Want sloppy wet. Suggestions?
    I don't care what she looks like. Just want a talented gal for a good FF. I don't usually go deep enough to choke them. Getting puked on is not my thing.

  7. #10888
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Destiny with the stlvixens group.
    He posted "Lot of the recommendations I'm seeing are very on the expensive side. Some of us have a budget here".

  8. #10887
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimerSs  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting the weekend of the 23rd, looking for a well known AA provider with the best GFE. Prefer a curvy provider with a great natural set. Thanks in advance.
    Destiny with the stlvixens group.

  9. #10886
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    AA provider

    Will be visiting the weekend of the 23rd, looking for a well known AA provider with the best GFE. Prefer a curvy provider with a great natural set. Thanks in advance.

  10. #10885
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Lot of the recommendations I'm seeing are very on the expensive side. Some of us have a budget here, so who is best for low budget and that at least looks decent?
    Looking for the same. Although getting the service I'm looking for I doubt will happen.

  11. #10884

    Dupo Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a $150 - $200 girl in Dupo Illinois who advertised on listcrawler about a year ago. She somehow got infected with the golden pussy syndrome and she now advertises on Tryst.com at $300-$400. I was getting ready to see her until her rates went up drastically. She's a nice looking MILF but no way worth her price now. I crossed her off of my list.
    Just my opinion, but $300 for the hour (what she's quoting on Tryst for incall) is fair if the performance is as strong as I've heard. If you're getting a true GFE session with very little rules and you get your full time, I'll stretch to that. That said, I'm definitely not paying $300 for just any provider but if you're into MILFs, she looks like one of the best in town. I'm planning on seeing her next week and will report back after.

  12. #10883

    Dupo Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a $150 - $200 girl in Dupo Illinois who advertised on listcrawler about a year ago. She somehow got infected with the golden pussy syndrome and she now advertises on Tryst.com at $300-$400. I was getting ready to see her until her rates went up drastically. She's a nice looking MILF but no way worth her price now. I crossed her off of my list.
    I contacted her about a month ago and she quoted me 400 for an hour and I said no thank you.

  13. #10882

    Went to see her but failed

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger and went to her place on time. She asked me to wait in the parking lot while she's showering because she had just finished with another client. 30 min went by and I didn't hear anything back from her. I then texted her and she said that she was packing up and ready to return her room. I went home. I really wanted to see her because she looks like queensapphire, one of my fav girls.

  14. #10881

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about seeing Belen Sauri who is in our city for a few days.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1447436.htm

    Has anyone seen her in the past or earlier today or plan on seeing her? I've tried to find information on her but the only thing I can find are all recent ads for her current tour dates but nothing from the past.

    Thanks!
    I sent you a PM a few days ago. Check your box, it could be full.

  15. #10880
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    Face Fuck. Instead of her bobbing up and down, you grab the back of her head and go to town, fucking her mouth. Or, she hangs her head off the side of the bed so her throat is straight and you fuck her mouth and throat. Works best with a gal with little to no gag reflex.

    If you find someone like that, treat her well. She's a gem!
    AKA. Throat goat. GOAT, meaning "greatest of all time". Throat goats are a rare find, and yes, treat her well when you find one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape