Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 17731
-
09-16-22 09:13 #10876Senior Member

Posts: 109I'm sure other will have their take but if I were in your shoes I would seriously think about hitting up Destiny. She's very sweet and sexy as hell! The STL Vixen thread has info on her as well as a quick search in this forum as well.
Originally Posted by OldTimerSs
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 09:11 #10875Senior Member

Posts: 109Parker
Just saw Parker on a P411 ad so looks like she might be accepting new clients if you are able to verify with her (I verified without p411 a while back and have since joined it).
Hope that helps some fans who haven't been able to get in with her.
-
09-16-22 01:00 #10874Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone Reports
The wife is going out of town next week, so I will have some free time.
My plan to dream of at least 2 of these ladies. Does anyone have any info on any them? My inbox is clean if you prefer DMs.
Door #1.
https://callescort.org/314-861-7853
Door #2.
https://callescort.org/314-499-1337
Door #3.
https://callescort.org/314-797-3836
Door #4.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...-/431393584349
Stay Safe.
-
09-15-22 23:12 #10873Senior Member

Posts: 66Read vixen thread
I know they hate to see it on here but Destiny with the vixens has little to no gag reflex and is gorgeous with a great curvy body. I believe she said she had her tonsils removed so she has even less sensitivity than before.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 19:42 #10872Senior Member

Posts: 174I don't care what she looks like. Just want a talented gal for a good FF. I don't usually go deep enough to choke them. Getting puked on is not my thing.
Originally Posted by Trojan83
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 18:38 #10871Senior Member

Posts: 418He posted "Lot of the recommendations I'm seeing are very on the expensive side. Some of us have a budget here".
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 17:52 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 447Destiny with the stlvixens group.
Originally Posted by OldTimerSs
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 16:33 #10869Shill for Destiny ignore all posts

Posts: 13AA provider
Will be visiting the weekend of the 23rd, looking for a well known AA provider with the best GFE. Prefer a curvy provider with a great natural set. Thanks in advance.
-
09-15-22 16:25 #10868Shill for Destiny ignore all posts

Posts: 13Same here
Looking for the same. Although getting the service I'm looking for I doubt will happen.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 11:47 #10867Senior Member

Posts: 340Dupo Angie
Just my opinion, but $300 for the hour (what she's quoting on Tryst for incall) is fair if the performance is as strong as I've heard. If you're getting a true GFE session with very little rules and you get your full time, I'll stretch to that. That said, I'm definitely not paying $300 for just any provider but if you're into MILFs, she looks like one of the best in town. I'm planning on seeing her next week and will report back after.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 08:06 #10866Senior Member

Posts: 96Dupo Angie
I contacted her about a month ago and she quoted me 400 for an hour and I said no thank you.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 21:02 #10865Senior Member

Posts: 296Went to see her but failed
Pulled the trigger and went to her place on time. She asked me to wait in the parking lot while she's showering because she had just finished with another client. 30 min went by and I didn't hear anything back from her. I then texted her and she said that she was packing up and ready to return her room. I went home. I really wanted to see her because she looks like queensapphire, one of my fav girls.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 18:25 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 332Pm
I sent you a PM a few days ago. Check your box, it could be full.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 18:23 #10863Senior Member

Posts: 687AKA. Throat goat. GOAT, meaning "greatest of all time". Throat goats are a rare find, and yes, treat her well when you find one.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 18:18 #10862Senior Member

Posts: 201Belen Sauri
Was thinking about seeing Belen Sauri who is in our city for a few days.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/1447436.htm
Has anyone seen her in the past or earlier today or plan on seeing her? I've tried to find information on her but the only thing I can find are all recent ads for her current tour dates but nothing from the past.
Thanks!









Reply With Quote






