Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Selena at IB

    I met Selena at IB. Ok massage with some teasing. Enjoyable CBJ and Russian. Maybe not the youngest I've seen at this AMP; she has a great personality, speaks Ok English, she is cute with a nice body and amazing rack, way above the average around Louisville but, with girls like Jesse and some previous girls, the competition is tough at IB / Eva. IB / Eva is doing a great job attracting hot, attractive talents. It is getting harder to go and meet non-Asian girls, they look so hot and always young even in their 40's LOL.

    Stay safe!

    DBUSA.

  2. #12414
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillee  [View Original Post]
    I think you may be correct. I was thinking name was ginger but I think you're right. Will she return?
    I don't know for certain. But she was so popular I expect she'll come back sooner or later.

  3. #12413
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    I think you're referring to Amber who was at Sun. She left town last weekend.
    I think you may be correct. I was thinking name was ginger but I think you're right. Will she return?

  4. #12412
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillee  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post on here that one of the AMPs had a tall Asian girl about 5'10. I came find it now. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
    I think you're referring to Amber who was at Sun. She left town last weekend.

  5. #12411

    Tall Asian

    I saw a post on here that one of the AMPs had a tall Asian girl about 5'10. I came find it now. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

  6. #12410
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtiesDude  [View Original Post]
    Cassie is here.
    Thank you SD.

  7. #12409
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Royal Sauna is on popular level. Is this were Cassie is?
    That's what I meant but thanks for correcting!

  8. #12408
    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked  [View Original Post]
    Went there for the first time and drew Angel. Nice girl, pretty. She's not a spinner, and had a bit of padding around her belly but still nicely shaped. For my tastes, it was just about the perfect shape and she's got nice breasts. If you don't bend down to tie your shoes so easy, there was no chair or stool in my room, so be ready for that. But I don't really have any complaints.

    Be safe.
    Was there a few weeks ago, first time. The girl was fine, but I didn't like the massage table. It was too high and too narrow. I'm 5'8" and I had to literally jump and swing my ass around to get on it. And then I had to basically jump down to get my feet on the ground. I also thought it was very uncomfortable for what we were doing. Whomever designed it did a shitty job. I felt like I was laying on a hard work table not massage table. Maybe it's just the room I was in. But they need something better for the activity that happens.

  9. #12407
    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked  [View Original Post]
    Went there for the first time and drew Angel. Nice girl, pretty. She's not a spinner, and had a bit of padding around her belly but still nicely shaped. For my tastes, it was just about the perfect shape and she's got nice breasts. If you don't bend down to tie your shoes so easy, there was no chair or stool in my room, so be ready for that. But I don't really have any complaints..
    Was there a few weeks ago, first time. The girl was fine, but I didn't like the massage table. It was too high and too narrow. I'm 5'8" and I had to literally jump and swing my ass around to get on it. And then I had to basically jump down to get my feet on the ground. I also thought it was very uncomfortable for what we were doing. Whomever designed it did a shitty job. I felt like I was laying on a hard work table not massage table. Maybe it's just the room I was in. But they need something better for the activity that happens.

  10. #12406
    It's been a week or so but I had made a Visit with Jesse when she was at IB and boy was I glad I did. If I could give an 11/10 I would. English is good enough for an enjoyable conversation if that's your thing. Rates were common but she does try to get more. Make her feel happy and appreciated and she may come down when bargaining. Massage was probably one of the better ones that I've had. She made sure the pressure / depth (how hard) the massage was and adjusted to my liking. House rate 60. Before the flip there was enough teasing and touching to get a one legged man to stand on his own. Negotiation (+80) and a CBJ, ST and mutual fun took place. LK and hugs to finish that portion. Clean up was great like it never happened and massage was finished. Will be a repeat companion.

    Heard she's at Eva now. Will visit.

    Also been a looker and not a supplier. Been here a time or two and just haven't posted. Thanks everyone for your inputs. My first post cherry has been popped and I'll be a contributor more often.

  11. #12405

    AMP visit / Jesse

    It's been a week or so but I had made a Visit with Jesse when she was at IB and boy was I glad I did. If I could give an 11/10 I would. English is good enough for an enjoyable conversation if that's your thing. Rates were common but she does try to get more. Make her feel happy and appreciated and she may come down when bargaining. Massage was probably one of the better ones that I've had. She made sure the pressure / depth (how hard) the massage was and adjusted to my liking. House rate 60. Before the flip there was enough teasing and touching to get a one legged man to stand on his own. Negotiation (+80) and a CBJ, ST and mutual fun took place. LK and hugs to finish that portion. Clean up was great like it never happened and massage was finished. Will be a repeat companion.

    Heard she's at Eva now. Will visit.

  12. #12404

    Relaxation Station

    Went there for the first time and drew Angel. Nice girl, pretty. She's not a spinner, and had a bit of padding around her belly but still nicely shaped. For my tastes, it was just about the perfect shape and she's got nice breasts. If you don't bend down to tie your shoes so easy, there was no chair or stool in my room, so be ready for that. But I don't really have any complaints.

    Be safe.

  13. #12403

    Relaxation Station

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Royal Sauna is on popular level. Is this were Cassie is?
    Cassie is here. Location is 6019 Preston Hwy.

  14. #12402
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCrazzy  [View Original Post]
    Is RS that you're speaking of Royal Sauna off of Popular Level?
    Royal Sauna is on popular level. Is this were Cassie is?

  15. #12401
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCrazzy  [View Original Post]
    Is RS that you're speaking of Royal Sauna off of Popular Level?
    Royal Sauna is on popular level. Is this were Cassie is?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape