Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12384

    Bye Bye Bebe

    I made the trip from NKY to see Bebe on her last day at Empire. She was a great time as always and extra playful today; she even made a comment about not having sex for two months until she returns in November. LOL.

    I will be going back during Bebe's hiatus as one of the other girls is pretty damn Hot too, and I am anxious to see who Kim has come in to fill the void until Bebe returns.

    All of these positive reports makes me also want to visit the other parlors in the area!! And I will!

    Take care and be safe!

  2. #12383
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Is Cassie on the bigger side, I can't tell from her pic on the site? Do they attempt a massage first, or is it straight to business? I'll be down that way the end of this month and I'd love to find a good massage + BBBJ provider, but the BBBJ is probably the more important part if I have to choose.
    Yes, she's pretty big, but she's a super nice person and very enjoyable. I'm not attracted to her size so I haven't repeated, but if it doesn't bother you then you'll most likely enjoy yourself. Yes, they do a massage first. Can't remember about quality.

  3. #12382

    I'll try this again.

    Not sure where earlier post went. I saw some fine gentlemen come to IB looking for Jessy. Well she's at Eva in Jeffersonville for awhile. She's there with tina. Both good but Jessy is one top notch looking girl. The two at Island are sexy as hell, there's Vicky which has her own following. There's a new girl Salina that just arrived yesterday. So have at guys, play hard and safe. Don't tip too large LOL.

  4. #12381
    Quote Originally Posted by EveRick  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely recommend Cassie, seen her last week.

    Very enthusiastic BBBJ CIM $ + house.
    Is Cassie on the bigger side, I can't tell from her pic on the site? Do they attempt a massage first, or is it straight to business? I'll be down that way the end of this month and I'd love to find a good massage + BBBJ provider, but the BBBJ is probably the more important part if I have to choose.

  5. #12380

    The Station

    Has anyone seen Ivy or Roxie at the Station yet? Age, body and service? Thanks!

  6. #12379

    Bbbj

    I mot definitely know that the ladies have changed, in regards to giving BBBJ's as opposed to CBJ's.

    Is there good AMPs that will still offer BBBJ's? Escorts too.

    I would really appreciate your responses.

    Thanks.

    Omd.

  7. #12378

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Wow with lack of talent on escort side decided to dip my toys in the deep water of massage art and man oh man what the fuck have I been missing. Empire is awesome, Bebe is awesome, if they would have made me some noodles and fish balls I would have bought the place. Awesome and will be a regular for sure. Get there and have some fun.

    Bebe is super cute petite spinner, quality soft bolt ons small nips that like attention, small ass typical Asian booty, nice and tight and can take a good pounding and rides like her life depends on it. All in all good time thanks for the three guys before me that warmed her up LOL.

    Wish she would have a party damn I would be there it would be so fun.

    As always happy hunting and stay safe.
    I am the same. I have been to the one on Delmaria a few times. I think I am going to try Stress Away next based on a recommendation. I was thinking about Empire but haven't heard much on the quality of that place outside Bebe (who is gone) or even Sun. I want a deep tissue massage in addition to extras.

    I recently was lucky enough to be in San Diego for work and their scene is amazing. Can't wait to go back.

  8. #12377

    Jessy from IB fans

    She has left IN and moved to Eva spa on 10th street Jeffersonville. She in my opinion is one of the most perfect packages in a woman's look. She will be working with Tina. (Who is also pretty sexy looking) speaking of sexy looking the two now at Island are just that. You already know about Vicky now come and introduce yourself to Salina. No she not Latina, but tall and slim with hair to her ass. There's your update guys, play hard play safe. Don't tip too heavy LOL.

  9. #12376

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    It's Leena! It's tattooed on her tit!! She's one of the best. Glasses girl (the libarian?) is very tiny, if she turns sideways you can't see her. But she's a passionate fk.
    Thanks. It was dark is my only excuse. LOL.

  10. #12375

    Fun in the Sun

    Had an OK visit, not as good as my last visit before Bebe left but a fun time was had.

    Drew Pepsi, older but nice looking. Table shower was meh. Rub was pathetic, light finger touch and not a single massage rub to be had. Kept waiting for at least a little but no go.

    She was good at head but a bit short. I took over from there and had everything I wanted and needed to go.

    Likely take a pass on her for someone more enthusiastic and a better massage.

    Blazer.

  11. #12374
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    , glad to hear she is alive and well. She must have pissed the mammas at rose off for her to tell me this info, I never meant to pass anything wrong off, just pass what was spoked to me, candy has always been fun, and willing to go the extra mile.
    No worries dude. All the dialog was the reason we found her and I took the opportunity to drive to Shepherdsville to see her today, knowing she was back but leaving again. She was here visiting her sister in Indiana and Ginger ask her to work a few days because she was hurt. Candy never planned to be working anywhere right now, just doing her friend a favor. Nevertheless, we have a history and it's been about two years since I've seen her, but it was just like old times, and they were always great. I'm just sorry she'll be gone indefinitely as she's going to be caring for her elderly mother. I'd definitely see her on the regular again if she were going to be here. Oh well she's leaving, the hunt is on for her replacement and If I find someone I'll let you guys know.

  12. #12373

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    We all have different taste. I think Lina or Leena is hot. She wasnt fat at all just above mediim build to me. Probably 5 ft 2. Nice Cs. Cute amall feet. Def not the biggest one I have seen because I dated one bigger. Tasty kitty. If she offered BBBJ and kissing I would just see her.
    It's Leena! It's tattooed on her tit!! She's one of the best. Glasses girl (the libarian?) is very tiny, if she turns sideways you can't see her. But she's a passionate fk.

  13. #12372

    Shaley

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? One of my favs. PM to respond please.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/270-980-1315
    One of the very good ones but I have seen nor heard anything about her for at least a couple of years. She moved over to Ind and just kind of disappeared.

  14. #12371

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobius9191  [View Original Post]
    Candy is very much alive, unless I just saw a ghost at oasis in shep. Pretty surreal moment when she walked in, as I had read this and had no reason not to believe it. It was 100% her. She told me she is moving back to California on Wednesday. So for all the Candy fans out there, you got two days left to say your goodbye, because it sounded to me that this move is long term.

    Also I was told someone hurt Ginger and she is now indefinitely on "vacation. " Whoever you are, go fuck yourself. I know it's probably no one on this forum, but that selfish shit pisses me off so much. Guys like that ruin a good thing for everyone and I hope they all get what's coming to them one day.
    , glad to hear she is alive and well. She must have pissed the mammas at rose off for her to tell me this info, I never meant to pass anything wrong off, just pass what was spoked to me, candy has always been fun, and willing to go the extra mile.

  15. #12370
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime502  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated heads up! Glad she is ok! If she's leaving, does anyone know a similar woman out there? Man, the menu is wide open and she is fun.
    I think Candy is one of a kind. No one I know is remotely like her and I don't think we will ever have another girl like her. But If I ever find anyone I'll definitely share the information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape